Kitchen Pack Is Amazing!

Share your thoughts and opinions down below, all opinions are welcome.

I love the Kitchen Pack, I feel it is well balanced and I have no direct complaints- the pack is how it should be.
I feel what makes the pack well done and a strong addition is that

A. There is a massive variety of kitchen items.
B. The items are all done excellently.

I hope we can see more furniture packs like this in the future like a living room pack. I do hope that in the future like say a year or a bit less the items are craftable. There being such a massive variety of items while a positive is a negative in of itself. The sheer amount of items makes it hard to obtain more than a couple and this means the blocks will have to be used minimally. I like to get creative with blocks and I do not want to be restrained to being able to just make small kitchens. Like the jumbled kitchen floor is gorgeous! The devs really knocked this pack out of the ballpark!

Comments

• 1. It is too expensive
    2. I like it anyway.
  • Agreed it is expensive but this is the way of packs. I would of not been able to purchase any packs if I had not won the event. I do not have a problem with the price even if I was unable to purchase packs long as the items were craftable down the road. I am ok with a premium price tag on getting first access. Now if the items are not eventually craftable I will be mad :O!
  • I just want some good deco and rare hats! :)
    If I got one, I would put a hamburger on a mannequin with an invisible cloak on lol.
  • 1: Too expensive
    2: i luv the decos and could be useful for my House builds :) Thx for this @SirKewberth
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I hope they continue with this quality of design, they look so good! It feels like a different game.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The hats are rare but the decos are very good quality and i love them, Although, i might want to see the rarity of the hats decrease.. i spent 250k on the packs and only got 1 burger hat lol

Still, i like the pack :D
  • I want Durr Burger hat ;_;
  • I think that in a couple weeks, it should be put into the cubit store permanently, but with the rare hats taken out (pizza, hotdog, burger, is floppy rare? I think so. Perhaps it could stay anyways). That way we still have the chef ones. I also think once it is there, it should be lowered in price (wasn't paying attention, and let my thumbs do the thinking. They thought free xD). Just my thoughts for moving forward. Maybe we could have a school pack.... Brb

@SirKewberth
  • Yes I agree it's very useful for decorating!
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I really like the design of the decorations and the fact that some of the new things are functional as chests and stuff. I just wish there were a few more per pack because I love the tiles too! And the cupboards and counters and everything.
  • Regarding what you get from the dungeon pack, and what you get from the kitchen pack, I largely prefer buying the kitchen pack even if it is 2.5k (like a dungeon pack? :O).
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited August 2018
    Decos for the win. I was interested on the decos in this new pack (and still is). Main reason why i bought 1
  • Omg I bought them individually (way better if you actually want one of each for a good price) and look at it!

I don't have them all yet, and the dishwasher and stove are cut off. The pack looks awesome, though!
  • That is one snazzy looking kitchen. Feels super modern and chic.
  • Could make my new house that i'll make look Exotic and a taste of real life mixed in for effect,
    I do think the packs expensive, but i get it that most people would be able to afford it. Just personally I would prefer craftable over packs, that way it's an even ground for everyone.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    1. Idk why ppl so amazed by this, its just adds some blocks.
    2. I still bought some cuz hats are the best thing of cc (trading)
  • I Love The Jumbled Kitchen Tiles!
    Perfect For Medieval Floors Theme!
  • I'm obsessed with the Jumbled Kitchen tiles, too. And I feel like the only one who's not amazed by the hats. They don't look good to me, lel. Maybe it's my ideal of shapely things.
  • Omg I bought them individually (way better if you actually want one of each for a good price) and look at it!

I don't have them all yet, and the dishwasher and stove are cut off. The pack looks awesome, though!

This looks great berry!
  • I haven't looked into it myself, especially considering I've been away with only my laptop for the past few days, but I see it as being something you would really like. As for furniture, totally I love that kind of stuff.
  • 1. Idk why ppl so amazed by this, its just adds some blocks.
    2. I still bought some cuz hats are the best thing of cc (trading)

Remember this is a Building Platform game and Community, Not for Bussiness :P

Cuz this blocks is just amazing, the Decos... is so Unique! I Love the Kitchen Tiles and Kitchen Counter & Cupboard