My item have "leg" run away..

I have like 18+ anvil at chest ..missing
Cracked stone / ice , dropper block all missing too..(In chest)
Mortarboard and robe (In glass)
My Easter Basket (Place)
Ton of my wand (Chest)
Pilgrim Hat (Glass)
Alot fancy stuff.. (Chest)

This is bug or what! Just now I want to get something and saw most of my item missing!

NOTE :
I didnt sell it , place another place
I didnt give permission!
Yesterday still have the items but today missing!

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Late IK but idk why i cant reply when they ask me something
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    Did you send a ticket? If you did, you reply to the email. If you did it correctly.
    Another thing that might have happened, is that your realm is decaying.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Huh , what will happened @SilverDash
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    To which of my replies?
    If it is the second, your realm will start decaying if you are not online for a while, and your realm is on only I can enter, or only friends. It will not decay if it is on anyone, and you stay off for a while.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited August 2018
    The same case happened to me, i lost my dracula head and mabz didnt even gave it back to me, how sad. Kinda 3 months ago
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Bedivere said:

The same case happened to me, i lost my dracula head and mabz didnt even gave it back to me, how sad. Kinda 3 months ago

Oh no...
    Welp , IK that my stuff that missing not even 1k , I just want to punish someone if they hack or whatever
  • To which of my replies?
    If it is the second, your realm will start decaying if you are not online for a while, and your realm is on only I can enter, or only friends. It will not decay if it is on anyone, and you stay off for a while.

You misunderstand realm decay. Stuff doesn’t just disappear from chests. Nor any items that are glassed. Simply put, your realm will just despawn from the overworld. And the Deed goes back into your inventory. And that’s it. Don’t scare people into thinking they have to be ridiculously active for fear of losing their life savings.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    this shouldnt have to happen, the game cant just do stuff away,look again if not someone has perm and else does anyone else have access to your account? because it can be that someone got access to your account and just takes away items
  • this shouldnt have to happen, the game cant just do stuff away,look again if not someone has perm and else does anyone else have access to your account? because it can be that someone got access to your account and just takes away items

Yes the game can and does remove items. It can also return items when the server is hiccuping like it did yesterday and today. I was farming and I walked thru 60 corn out of the 100 on the ground and it all of a sudden returns as If I had never picked any up at all. This happened a lot yesterday and some today. I know now that when this happens, a loss is iminent. BTW my internet connection is very strong and so is my speeds both download and uploads. I am thinking it's the HDD's rewriting new data when new updates are introduced as servers duplicate data along multiple HDD's so if one goes out, it can be replaced and the data is still written on the remaining HDD's. This is called a RAID system.

I been afraid to collect the cubits from all of my vends due to these hiccups. When ever something is changed or added I always expect problems. It is kinda a given now.

It is mentioned what the minimum computer is needed to run cc but it is not said if we can have too fast of a computer. It seems to me mine is way faster than the server a lot of times.
  • Intimate said:

this shouldnt have to happen, the game cant just do stuff away,look again if not someone has perm and else does anyone else have access to your account? because it can be that someone got access to your account and just takes away items

Yes the game can and does remove items. It can also return items when the server is hiccuping like it did yesterday and today. I was farming and I walked thru 60 corn out of the 100 on the ground and it all of a sudden returns as If I had never picked any up at all. This happened a lot yesterday and some today. I know now that when this happens, a loss is iminent. BTW my internet connection is very strong and so is my speeds both download and uploads. I am thinking it's the HDD's rewriting new data when new updates are introduced as servers duplicate data along multiple HDD's so if one goes out, it can be replaced and the data is still written on the remaining HDD's. This is called a RAID system.

I been afraid to collect the cubits from all of my vends due to these hiccups. When ever something is changed or added I always expect problems. It is kinda a given now.

It is mentioned what the minimum computer is needed to run cc but it is not said if we can have too fast of a computer. It seems to me mine is way faster than the server a lot of times.
    That’s just lag on your end.
  • pious said:

Intimate said:

Nope, it’s an actual problem pious, if you can’t see that, you can’t see anything
  • pious said:

Intimate said:

Nope, it’s an actual problem pious, if you can’t see that, you can’t see anything
    I guess I’m blind then.
  • pious said:

pious said:

Intimate said:

I guess I’m blind then.
    Precisely
  • i lost my pumpkin pet i had in glass with ton of other items it just went missing *shrug* i accepted that after some days and just forgot about it, even the fact it was lvl 49....
    Intimate said:

My response to this ^ : *Facepalm* i would say something but it would start over 100 arguments so ill keep you to beliving your statement EKHRM.

• Even its a pure bug, i have no idea why Admins wont gave it back, but Yeh just accept the Truth Alvin. Good thing its not that big
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Intimate said:

*shrugs* yeah no the game cannot do that, if that would happen the game would already have been closed *facepalm*
  • this not happend to me... but was happend to my friend... he have many rares on his chest.. and he quitted like 2 years and come back to check what news on cc.. and Guess what.. his krampus and orange scarf gone on chest.. kinda weird... but his other stuff still on chest.. like dino halo and etc.. he dont want report.. cause hes kinda lazy and dont care about the stuff.. :v his name was RickyStyleR
  • Bedivere said:

Even its a pure bug, i have no idea why Admins wont gave it back, but Yeh just accept the Truth Alvin. Good thing its not that big

Ok :/
  • hmm This happened a lot
    I once lost a White cloudy stamp and two Easter eggs in glass... there was glass but no stuff inside
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Those comments are old, but Pi was right with it being lag on their end lol.