Food hats.

Just spent 150k and got no food hats, none at all. Are they added or is my luck just so bad? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• it says 2-3% percent so u should have gotten one ...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    They are very rare. I did some testing and got 2 of them after several pack buys. Keep in mind that the kitchen pack will stay longer than seasonal packs so these food hats will over time become more common in the game so unless you absolutely must have one right away hunting for them is probably going to be a lot more expensive than just waiting and buying one from another player a little later.
  • Eek, okay thanks... rip 150k.
    My fault i should’ve waited
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

They are very rare. I did some testing and got 2 of them after several pack buys. Keep in mind that the kitchen pack will stay longer than seasonal packs so these food hats will over time become more common in the game so unless you absolutely must have one right away hunting for them is probably going to be a lot more expensive than just waiting and buying one from another player a little later.

Hold on so the pack is NOT permanent??
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The intention is for it to stick around, but I make no promises that anything in the store will stay forever. That being said it was intended to be more like the dungeon pack than a seasonal pack.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Then if you plan to remove it sooner or later, move the hats into hat pack and make the items craftable.