Bad ping in cc

Every so often i get high ping in cc. I jump slower and fall slower, which is very annoying when i need to record videos. How do i lower my ping for cc? Any other game always runs just fine. It's only cc that has bad ping from time to time. Usually it runs just fine :p

Comments

• TssmTssm Member
    Have you ever though that maybe:
    1. Your pc is slow
    2. Your pc has malware
    3. Your pc is damaged
    4. You are running a program that slow's your pc while playing
    5. Tried to delete the whole game from the game folder and install it again.

I hope i helped to solve your case...
    If you have question or that didn't solve your case feel free to message me.
  • Tssm said:

1. Your pc is slow
    2. Your pc has malware
    3. Your pc is damaged

no my pc runs cc just fine. I usually get really good ping but some days (rare) i don't and I don't understand why that happens.
  • TssmTssm Member
    This seems a technical problem to me more like hm... i already know that if the servers had any problems we would be notified asap but however other players would have the same problem as you so it's more like behind your problem has to deal that you have to find what it is or else no one can help you
  • Maybe on occasions there is a background application causing issues? Next time you experience these issues check Task Manager and see if something else is taking up too much CPU usage for example, furthermore it may be occasional internet issues.
  • TssmTssm Member
    However this is the same thing as i said... if your pc can't handle many stuff or there is some malware troubling your pc that is the answer of your question above
  • But it's cc that has bad ping sometimes. Everything else runs just fine :/
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Which country are you from?
  • lucaaa795 said:

The us
  • TssmTssm Member
    edited August 2018
    Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

The us
    If you keep insisting that the problem is from their servers you are almost correct.. but however the may be an issue with your region server like for an example, Asia has low rate of ping because the Internet connection in Asia is very slow.
  • Tssm said:

Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

The us
    If you keep insisting that the problem is from their servers you are almost correct.. but however the may be an issue with your region server like for an example, Asia has low rate of ping because the Internet connection in Asia is very slow.
    Lol the us has fast internet. We are one of the top 10 countries :p
  • Log_er said:

Tssm said:

1. Your pc is slow
    2. Your pc has malware
    3. Your pc is damaged

no my pc runs cc just fine. I usually get really good ping but some days (rare) i don't and I don't understand why that happens.
    sometimes, when u open cc ,its open one '' hiden '' page from cc ...

just turn off and turn on ur pc ;-;
  • Hm, well personally I've never experienced any issues with CC on my PC and I've played quite a bit.
  • And now my ping is good again in cc :/
  • TssmTssm Member
    Well as i said from above it may be actually the problem from your internet connection or pc troubles.
  • Tssm said:

Well as i said from above it may be actually the problem from your internet connection or pc troubles.

As I said, it can't be my pc because it runs other games just fine. But it may have been my internet but I restarted my router a few times :/ Usually cc works just fine :p
  • TssmTssm Member
    dunno then....