My suggestion

Well I've been thinking now why would anyone have to go to his friend just specially to whisper to him something in private, while there can be a whole new private message system that will be a better thing for us,easier and we will be more satisfied when you can just simply use the private message system and not needing to go to a specific friend and whisper him.

That is what i personally think it should be added.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    /Message (Username Here)?

Their should be a way to turn it off so you can’t receive messages, and you should only be able to send a message if they’re online though.
  • Well this could destroy the purpose when people holla to call people and do clan messages to call people and ruin cosmics opportunity to get back cubits through holla buying and clan XP buying
  • TssmTssm Member
    still it is a opportunity to do it easier except using expensive hola's and btw their purpose is to send a global message and not private message.
  • Chief12 said:

Well this could destroy the purpose when people holla to call people and do clan messages to call people and ruin cosmics opportunity to get back cubits through holla buying and clan XP buying

nobody buys clan xp
    also +1
  • Chief12 said:

Well this could destroy the purpose when people holla to call people and do clan messages to call people and ruin cosmics opportunity to get back cubits through holla buying and clan XP buying

nobody buys clan xp
    also +1
    Lol how do you think people of clans keep broadcasting when there is limited clan xp
  • clan xp restocks by itself
  • TssmTssm Member
    however i think that hola's don't have to do anything with my suggestion so yeah.
  • Ppl use Hillas to call people... Even if it's not intended... And cc earns cubits for that... And money for cubits
  • clan xp restocks by itself

It doesn't ... You need to pay for it... You may not know as someone else would buy but you need to pay for clan xp ... One c for one xp
  • those ppl just have alot of hollas not just buy hollas to call someone
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited August 2018

those ppl just have alot of hollas not just buy hollas to call someone

But they would have bought them sometime and cc would have earned for that... And when they go out due to calling... They will buy more right! They can't just stay with no hollas

• hollas are 500c each which equals to 50 cents why does everything have to be behind a pay wall?
  • Because paying and tapjoy are only ways to introduce cubits in the game.. and cc earns from both
  • TssmTssm Member
    But you know that no everyone is rich and likes to spend real money just to buy those holla's however you are saying that we are forced into buying holla's with real life money just because that is the only way
  • and mining I never bought c and I earnt over 100k I rly dont see why even calling my friend is behind a pay wall
  • TssmTssm Member
    exactly
  • Tssm said:

But you know that no everyone is rich and likes to spend real money just to buy those holla's however you are saying that we are forced into buying holla's with real life money just because that is the only way

Well I understand that and I am poor too... Have 0 hollas but this is the model of cubic castles to earn from a free game cause nothing is free in real life
  • dont worry im sure a little kids mom credit card covers all of cc costs
  • TssmTssm Member
    yeah but you are making in seen like a pay to win game and not free game that you can just play for free and be normal have some spare cubics and stuff
  • and mining I never bought c and I earnt over 100k I rly dont see why even calling my friend is behind a pay wall

Well mining may earn you c but it takes you hard work and cellular companies have to pay to the app developer a share of the money and whatever c u get from people has either been bought or mined paying cubits to the company
  • Chief12 said:

and mining I never bought c and I earnt over 100k I rly dont see why even calling my friend is behind a pay wall

Well mining may earn you c but it takes you hard work and cellular companies have to pay to the app developer a share of the money and whatever c u get from people has either been bought or mined paying cubits to the company
    just drop it alrd there is no reason to hide calling a friend behind a pay wall
  • Chief12 said:

and mining I never bought c and I earnt over 100k I rly dont see why even calling my friend is behind a pay wall

just drop it alrd there is no reason to hide calling a friend behind a pay wall
    Well you consider it or not... Cc earns from everything we do

• ur making the game into a pay2win
    cc already gets enough money
  • ur making the game into a pay2win
    cc already gets enough money

That's what I am taking about... They won't do anything to let it fall... People at cosmic cow are people too who need to earn for a living too just like all of us
  • Chief12 said:

clan xp restocks by itself

It doesn't ... You need to pay for it... You may not know as someone else would buy but you need to pay for clan xp ... One c for one xp
    Clan xp is earned via 3 ways
    Bought clan xp
    Mining gives clan xp
    Building gives clan xp
  • Hollas are mad for adverts not calling a friend
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Hollas are mad for adverts not calling a friend

That is only 1 possible use(and one of the most used reasons).
    Some just use it to try and reach someone they can't get to or to promote a game(paid or not paid) or some just use holla's for the fun and talk with others long distance(this is ok as long as the subject of their conversation is not disruptive to anyone).

Anyway, holla's are not exclusively for advertising only.
  • TssmTssm Member
    scorto7 said:

Hollas are mad for adverts not calling a friend

That is only 1 possible use(and one of the most used reasons).
    Some just use it to try and reach someone they can't get to or to promote a game(paid or not paid) or some just use holla's for the fun and talk with others long distance(this is ok as long as the subject of their conversation is not disruptive to anyone).

Anyway, holla's are not exclusively for advertising only.
    You haven't even read the conversation... however if you know the holla's are expensive and not everyone can afford them
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Chief12 said:

clan xp restocks by itself

Yeah you get clan xp from mining and building. I don’t see a reason to not have this.

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Keep it friendly and on topic please.