Old Cubic Days

Anyone old here misses the old cubic learning center, Idk why I made this but I just did... I just miss the old days! It was so simple back then, and it look at it now! It became a good game, I don't remember the exact year I joined this game, but I know it was before the lattice blocks were invented.

Comments

• I weirldy find it nice.. The one we have now is kinda ugly, but organized. But ye, the old one was good =)
  • I really miss the old cc center, sure it was like messy and simple but still, I kinda miss the old feels of cc.
  • edited August 2018
    I miss my old friends :(
    Arh_Vee
    Mr.Wiz777 ( he teached me to use the betamax command)
    Those were my best friends
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I preferred the other one because it was more compact, making it so you could see the whole realm at once, and quickly find something.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2018
    U said:

I preferred the other one because it was more compact, making it so you could see the whole realm at once, and quickly find something.

i do agree 100%, i miss it...
  • There is some level of nostalgia there.
  • I never really liked the old Cubic Learning Center. It was all too crowded and cluttered, which isn’t bad. I still miss it though
  • edited September 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lmao he forget me xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The new Cubic Learning Center is horrible XD I personally use the Recipe page online to hunt my crafting needs. The new CLC is too spread out, I hate how it's laid/sections out, etc,