Lock Block

Item : Lock Block

Item's Purpose : If you are judging a contest, and you have multiple judges, you can use this block and when its placed in the realm, you type whoever's name in the block and it will allowed them and anyone else into the realm, even if its on "Anyone"

Reason for this suggestion : i think it would be cool, because my clan is judging a building contest but every time someone leaves the realm we have to unlock and let them back in, and sometimes other people will come in, and we'd have to remove them from the realm. I feel like it would be easier with this block to allow players certain people in the realm instead of the standard "Anyone - Friends Only - Only Me"

Comments

• So your saying that there should be more choices? You don't need a bumper for that. Just ask the developers to add more options then.
  • It would be better if it's an option in Realm Setup instead of a bumper, however, It sounds good.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Realm setup is way better for this.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

You only have friends only, nobody, or anyone. What about certain people? What about a trusted only option in visiting settings?
  • U said:

lucaaa795 said:

You only have friends only, nobody, or anyone. What about certain people? What about a trusted only option in visiting settings?
    Tell the developers to make more choices in Realm Setup then.
  • U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Tell the developers to make more choices in Realm Setup then.
    CC. I don’t think is really looking to go back and add more things to realm settings things like those. I believe the game is more focused on what the next update is and how it is going to look like. My opinion
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Locking such things behind a paywall is not acceptable.
  • Well I really long for a trusted only visiting option pls cc +1