a realm problem cant farm anymore

Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
edited August 2018 in Help Requests
so ive got this problem of quiting when i dont want to, now it was my choice and my fault but heres my problem i can no longer farm as my realms that have my farm in it are gone and i cant place soil in any of my realms cause the ones that have em are gone kinda put my realms on free build but i saved 1k recubes if i wanted to start farming again, but i cant? lol
and ive looked around and cant find my farm realms i found some rooms of mine

Comments

• Use an alt, and just farm from that. Maybe you could even give the crops onto your main, to sell.
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited August 2018

Use an alt, and just farm from that. Maybe you could even give the crops onto your main, to sell.

im full farm level no thank you. i thought people would mine all the soil and spinklers for there own but someone took my farm realms and i assume using them for there own
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    Well, you basically have no other options. Besides, it only takes about1 month and a half to get there.
    Well, idk about you, but that is how long it took me.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What do you mean that your realms are gone?
  • What do you mean that your realms are gone?

They took the doors that they lead to his farms, I suggest you to send a ticket I believe mabz can find the portals.
  • NoeNt said:

What do you mean that your realms are gone?

They took the doors that they lead to his farms, I suggest you to send a ticket I believe mabz can find the portals.
    i dont care about the rooms i technically gave them away but i need the soil ripped up so i can farm again the realms are on free build so if anyone finds them rip up the soil for me pls
  • Do you have any clue who took them? And if they did, they probably did take the soil, if it was quality, maybe they just missed 1 block, and that's why you can't?
  • Do you have any clue who took them? And if they did, they probably did take the soil, if it was quality, maybe they just missed 1 block, and that's why you can't?

add me in game maybe u can find em i have a portal leading to afew of my rooms then it just keepps going like a maze

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Hope you are able to find your rooms. Maybe support could help?
  • I can help, but not today.

• i have found 2 of my farm realms