We need new vehicles

Chief SoloChief Solo Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Bikes
My reason was different but whatsoever ppl love new vehicles, bikes are sleek and would revive the playerbase! request to devs (i dont think anyone except kew and cosmic is left tho) add bikes pls
Edit : (September 8)
Boats
Cars sink in water so maybe we can have boats(costly) or rafts(cheaper) to travel in water

@SirKewberth

Comments

• Nice +1
  • Nice idea but the animation of jumping in the bike ... geez

Aonother thing isent there a santa sled and easter cart to do that ?
    There are already way too many veichles in the game but still im very tempted to have a cheap and faster way to transport

So +1
  • Well all people in cc are not stinking rich... We have limited cubits and sleds go around 15k and easterider 30k . 18k is like all I have ever earned
  • u can get 5k a day if u profit
  • That's for those who earn a lot... This is a game of contrasts... There are many lazy people here and people who don't play for a lot of time
  • 3 hrs at pens and 1 Holla can get me 5k profit
  • For making 5k profits you need so much capital... You need capital around 10k to make profit of 5k
  • 3 hrs at pens and 1 Holla can get me 5k profit

And most people play like only an hour a day... We can't afford 3 hrs every day
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    If you cannot afford a "rich" car, get a dorkmobile. Those cost 2,000c. There are also sports cars, spudbuggies, pinksters, offroaders, all which you could afford, they all are under 18k.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2018
    +1 for bikes
    -1 for "cheaper alternative", there could be a "dork-bike similar" in price, but not lower.
    You can earn 2k easily...

Cash regs did cost 1k before... like, seriously -_-
  • If you cannot afford a "rich" car, get a dorkmobile. Those cost 2,000c. There are also sports cars, spudbuggies, pinksters, offroaders, all which you could afford, they all are under 18k.

I'm not saying cars are expensive I'm ready to spend 4k on a bike.. I'm saying open cars like easterider and sleighs are expensive for us people and many others... I already have a sportzmobile...
  • If you want Ppl to see what your wearing you can just leave your car
  • If you want Ppl to see what your wearing you can just leave your car

Well there come time when you wanna do both... There is a reason why luvmobile costs so much more than Pinkster....
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Chief12 said:

If you want Ppl to see what your wearing you can just leave your car

Well there come time when you wanna do both... There is a reason why luvmobile costs so much more than Pinkster....
    Pinkster is in the shop forever, and the lovemobile was for a very short time.

• Chief12 said:

If you want Ppl to see what your wearing you can just leave your car

put the car next to you and stand next to it
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    why are all of you talking about cars(good things, bad things).

The proposal is about adding a different kind of vehicle.
    Tell me why not?
    If it can be done i wouldn't mind seeing some bikes in the game.
    It doesn't matter why the OP wants it, i just like the idea of riding my bike in this game.(great now i got this song from queen stuck in my head :D )
  • I agree with Scorto. Why do some of you care about people seeing your outfit? It's not like you get a medal or something.'
  • I don’t really think there would be a purpose in showing off your outfit, as that is largely unnecessary. However, I believe bikes could be somehow implemented into the game. Most people struggle getting profit and do not have the exact funds to buy a car, so bikes or some sort of other transportation could certainly be added that’s much cheaper but effective
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like bikes being added, but for showing off your outfit makes no sense.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    Not many people care about your krampus, easterbrella, motley outfit, while you are inside your luxoride.
    I kind of would like to see bikes added.
  • Bump :D Please respond whether my fantasy would be reality or not?
  • Bump. ;)
  • +1 we need more types of Behicles, i wish they could add Flying Transporter.
  • Bump train!
  • Won't it be complex and hard to do for developpers? What about low devices if they add all the related animations?
  • That would be really cool!
    Imagine it being more agile, maybe able to do small jumps? And roll on on different terrains, to make it different than cars

+1
  • Won't it be complex and hard to do for developpers? What about low devices if they add all the related animations?

Cars didn’t cause much of a problem and bikes are supposed to be lighter...
  • +1
    Yeah, I would prefer a cheaper mode of transport, but that people will care about your outfit is unrelated.
  • cHiEf12 said:

Won't it be complex and hard to do for developpers? What about low devices if they add all the related animations?

Cars didn’t cause much of a problem and bikes are supposed to be lighter...
    The wheel needs an animation, the bars in the wheels need to turn as well, the Qbee's legs needs an animation, the chain and way more things.. As she said, a bike is complex and need a lot of animations.. So it would be laggy for some.. But probably if the room is full of bikes.. It may not lag if you're alone.. But welp got the idea..