Cash register is broken.

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited August 2018 in Bug Reports
Soo, I decided to buy some dark angels earlier, I was fooling around while the guy got them in the reg, so I was gonna put 100k in. Turns out, that is not possible anymore. The max you can put in, as of now, is 99k. No more super rare items can be sold anymore.
(The cubits in the register already are from the slider bar thingy)
Please fix this asap devs!!
@SirKewberth
bug.PNG 85.3K

Comments

• Do you mean to type a figure? If so then that has always been the case unfortunately
  • That was for 1 million cubits. You cannot even put 100k in rn. This is not normal, and how have people been able to sell super rares, if 100k has always been max?
  • If you type then 99999 is the max but you can drag the slider to do more than 100k
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's been like this for a long while. Trust me.
  • I bought another pump out of a register, 105k, probably 3 weeks ago. High priced items are sold very frequently. If this actually was intentional, every time a rare item is sold, it would be more complicated.
  • You're able to put any amount of c in the reg just up to 100k as a typed amount

I bought another pump out of a register, 105k, probably 3 weeks ago. High priced items are sold very frequently. If this actually was intentional, every time a rare item is sold, it would be more complicated.

You probably hit 105k using the moving square on the bar. This was not a feature. Not at least within last 2 years or so. There was always a limitation to 100k. I trade high-priced items quite often to realise that there's no such way to put an exact custom amount in. You can however drop the extra cubits in a tip piggy and use that exact amount to buy what you want.
  • While we’re on the topic: if the devs see this could you please increase the vending machine / cash register when typing caps to 1million cubits? Really annoying not to be able to buy / sell high priced items without putting excess in a pig.
  • Hello? Are y'all new to this or what? You just ask the other person to give back the extra in that same trade
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I’ve literally given someone 2 million Cubits through a register about an hour ago lol
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    I did not use the slider bar. The max has always been 1m.
    I have never run into this before, and I do a lot of these kinds of trades frequently.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The max of the number typing has always been 99999c
  • it was 9999999
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It always been 99999c, trust me I’ve been dealing with cubits over 99999 for years.
  • edited August 2018
    Yeah it was always 99999c
  • If it has always been this, how have people been easily trading over 100k, not using the slider bar? @SirKewberth could you explain this?

If it has always been this, how have people been easily trading over 100k, not using the slider bar? @SirKewberth could you explain this?

They put c in a piggy until they have exactly the amount they want. Then they just slide the bar all the way to the right and have the amount. Or they just slide it to a little over what they’re buying it for and the other persons adds the difference.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    I have done trades in the cash register With buying stuff like a halo once, I was very easily able to add the correct amount of cubits in it. I have owned like 5 or 6 pumpkin pets over time, and I have bought each one for over 100k, except one. This is not old, it is new. Most of you it seems think I am talking about 1m c max, and I am not.

You know, I just thought of something. What if the old registers can go up to 1m, and new crafted one can't? I still have the register I bought for 1k when I started, in the store.
    edited August 2018

I have done trades in the cash register With buying stuff like a halo once, I was very easily able to add the correct amount of cubits in it. I have owned like 5 or 6 pumpkin pets over time, and I have bought each one for over 100k, except one. This is not old, it is new. Most of you it seems think I am talking about 1m c max, and I am not.

You know, I just thought of something. What if the old registers can go up to 1m, and new crafted one can't? I still have the register I bought for 1k when I started, in the store.

Maybe it’s just for mobile then. I am 100% sure you could never put over 99,999c with typing it in.

(Reason why vending machines can’t go over 99,999c as well)
    It was 99999c for at least 2 years now. And I'm sure that it was like this since the introduction of cash registers
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Woah, even I didn't know this since I never traded anything for more than 100k+... or even 50k+.