chirpmanchirpman Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments

Comments

• This game isnt gta altho i enjoy that game xD
  • This game isnt gta altho i enjoy that game xD

how does this have anything to do with GTA, its clothing that gives you abilities. -_-
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    That would make you become too OP for such cheap pricing. Some vulcanized rubber of refined steel or whatever takes less than 5 minutes to make.
  • Omg i love your ideas, its awesome!!!
  • This could have potential. This would work in PvP and parkour, but I think the pricing of it should be higher since it’s clothing with certain perks, unlike regular clothing.
  • We could always use more PvP items.
  • Eh, I dunno. This feels like cheating. and imagine doing a parkour event. The richer folks would easily get through the course. The newer players who aren't the best at parkour and probably only have 3 hearts. They wont do the hottest in these situations >.>
  • ragean said:

Eh, I dunno. This feels like cheating. and imagine doing a parkour event. The richer folks would easily get through the course. The newer players who aren't the best at parkour and probably only have 3 hearts. They wont do the hottest in these situations >.>

ok well, there could be a new bumper in a world that dis-ables the clothings perks.
  • lucaaa795 said:

That would make you become too OP for such cheap pricing. Some vulcanized rubber of refined steel or whatever takes less than 5 minutes to make.

hmm... i see your point, but again the recipes are just some ideas, so yeah either they have a way more expensive crafting recipe or maybe store-only items.
  • there should at least be an item that reduces damage by 1/4 of a heart and is easy to craft.
  • This is a great idea, but don't forget that this would make it very hard to do fair pvp (unless they made some kind of bumper that prevented you from wearing armor), plus it pretty much invalidates the need for the brawny perk (take 25% and 50% less damage) which they can't really get rid of unless they offer higher level players replacement perks somehow. So, while I love this in theory, I don't know how it could be successfully executed.
  • chirpmanchirpman Member
    edited August 2018

This is a great idea, but don't forget that this would make it very hard to do fair pvp (unless they made some kind of bumper that prevented you from wearing armor), plus it pretty much invalidates the need for the brawny perk (take 25% and 50% less damage) which they can't really get rid of unless they offer higher level players replacement perks somehow. So, while I love this in theory, I don't know how it could be successfully executed.

well like i said in the edits, for 1 a vanity-only bumper could be made that takes away all the armor perks in a world, and 2 it could just give you more hearts instead of actual less damage taken
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Minecraft lol
  • Well this would ruin PvP... And even if there is a bumper to prevent armour it would make the host spend more c and discourage PvP games... Which are already quite few
  • Chief12 said:

Well this would ruin PvP... And even if there is a bumper to prevent armour it would make the host spend more c and discourage PvP games... Which are already quite few

fine here is a recipe for the bumper.

1 blank bumper, 1 refined steel, 2 blue dye.
  • flippers, 100% speed in water... you can basically walk on it
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    We have brawny already, so no. We are not playing devast.io guys.
    We can already swim, just press jump multiple times. I would like decorative flippers, to match the scuba mask, but not anything related to swimming.
  • no this shouldn't be added. it gives an intense unfair advantage to richer players with cubits. -1
  • can someone close this discussion please?
  • Not so much
This discussion has been closed.