Etherniun - Build Event

Hello everyone all Ethernium Clan memeber’s now you can join the Build Event so go build your own build.
Prize’s:
First Prize—>10kCubit’s
Second Prize—>5kCubit’s
Third Prize—>2.5kCubit’s

Only clan memember’s can join.
If you want join clan add me or add Bedivere.
Good luck for all.
Also enjoy in Build Event of Ethernium Clan.

Comments

• why use forums if only clan members can join
  • NisawNisaw Member
    edited August 2018
    Good Luck Everyone. :)
    Hmm there my clan memmber’s check always my forums so that’s way to let them know fast.
    Thank’s.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

why use forums if only clan members can join

Welcome to Clans xD! They'll bribe you in with events. What the Leaders fail to take in is that all they're attracting is fake, unloyal, begging members (Sure maybe they'll find decent members) but let's face it, that's rare in CC :D
  • NisawNisaw Member
    edited August 2018
    Don’t judge on clan fast please and go check by your self.
    Well if you think that’s so don’t judge fast you can check by yourself in Ethernium Clan :)
    And it’s real also why we do fake and leaders of clan was rich and clan was famous too so don’t judge on clan fast thank’s.
  • Dude Multiposting cause you warn
  • Oh ok I’m don’t mean multi posting but I’m got mad because I’m don’t like person who judge somthing he didn’t see it
    Thank’s anyway’s.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Nisaw said:

Oh ok I’m don’t mean multi posting but I’m got mad because I’m don’t like person who judge somthing he didn’t see it
    Thank’s anyway’s.

I was referring to clans in general, I was not directly talking about your clan.
  • Dude Multiposting cause you warn

mini modd
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please leave moderation to the forum staff.