Anyone gon help me? ;-; welp

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This problem began several days ago but showed no more problems for a while, but today the problems started again (Don't worry that cubic castles does not contain any virus) , I try to make a guide to solve this problem but did not work very well.
    I think that for the moment not be can do anything more than disable the antivirus to play, i know which is a little annoying, but don't there is another way to play normal,without errors :(
    Probably soon developers solve this :D

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Seems like devs either lost interest or dont know how to fix this issue lol
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Seems like devs either lost interest or dont know how to fix this issue lol

We have confidence in them, they created the game, soon sorted out it.

• I think the virus comes from the offers because there are some tapjoy offers that are having errors like " this offer is not available" or "error" idk if thats the cause since you guys use PC so, meh

I think the virus comes from the offers because there are some tapjoy offers that are having errors like " this offer is not available" or "error" idk if thats the cause since you guys use PC so, meh

PC version does not have tapjoy.
  • Daresx11 said:

This problem began several days ago but showed no more problems for a while, but today the problems started again (Don't worry that cubic castles does not contain any virus) , I try to make a guide to solve this problem but did not work very well.
    I think that for the moment not be can do anything more than disable the antivirus to play, i know which is a little annoying, but don't there is another way to play normal,without errors :(
    Probably soon developers solve this :D

Ever since about 1 or 2 weeks ago cc started to get a bit laggier on my pc :p
  • If you can't leave your AV program on and play the game. Don't turn it off. Try looking for ways to stop your antivirus from checking under the cc file pathway

Just go without Avast and watch what you download. It makes life SO much easier :P

You cant really go without an AV software on a PC equipped with windows OS.
    Avast can actually not only block thing you download but also pages that can pop-up without your intention to do so. I have had avast for quite some time now and it can actually do a lot of things.
    Going withou an AV is a risk thats not ok to take.
  • I'm unsure what anti virus you use but with AVG it can be solved by going into quarantine, scanning, restoring and done. With Avast I believe its done a similar way and likely with other anti-virus programs.
This discussion has been closed.