Aura's Art Commissions - Closed Temporarily

AuraAura Member
edited August 2018 in Art
Hey Cubies! Now that summer is here I finally have time to get back into drawing! To give myself a place to start (and earn some much needed cubits) I’ve decided to open up commissions :D

Prices
Prices start at 800c.
Each additional character is 400c, up to a maximum of 4 players total. If you’d like a larger group photo, send me a private message and we can arrange it there!
Simple backgrounds such as above are free, while scenic backgrounds are 300c extra.
Large props may also cost more. This will be confirmed with you before I start the drawing.
Outfit - Either as a photo of your character (preferred) or a list of your clothing.
Hair - If you’d like your character to have hair, tell me know the colour and style! Otherwise you’ll keep your shiny bald head :P
Gender - Gender affects the body shape and face. If left blank, I’ll guess from your profile or make it gender neutral.
Pose - If you have a specific pose in mind, let me know! If not, I’ll come up with something I think fits.
Background - For simple backgrounds, let me know the colour or pattern you’d like. For more complicated backgrounds, such as a beach or mountains, give me details or leave it up to my imagination!
Extras – Anything from pets to props, or even facial features like eye colour or freckles.

Payment
I’ll aim to finish the drawing as soon as possible, but depending on my free time and the number of requests I receive it may take longer than just a couple days. Thus, I will only accept payment once I can confirm I’ll be starting your drawing so I’m not hoarding your cubits for weeks before even starting. Payment will be required in full before I upload the drawing, and can be paid in one of two methods:

1. Find me in game. Send me a friend request and you can pay through a cash register when we are both online.
2. Tip Piggy. Once I am accepting payment from you, I’ll place a tip piggy with your name by it in Aura’s Realm.
This is to avoid confusion on who has paid, so make sure you only tip into your piggy, otherwise you may end up paying for somebody else’s commission! Unless I can get confirmation that the intended player didn’t pay, you will not be refunded in this case.

That being said, if you have paid correctly and I have not yet uploaded the picture, refunds are definitely welcome. Send me a private message or find me in game to request one.

I am also offering two alternative drawing styles. Please make it clear if you would like one of these styles instead of the standard one.

Profile Picture: 500c

1 character per drawing.
250x250 size.
Simple background.
Small props allowed.

Detailed Drawing: 1.5k+c

Price is dependent on request.
If you’d like a detailed drawing such as this one, send me a private message and we’ll figure out a price. Please note, I will be accepting this type of drawing less often due to the amount of time it takes to draw.

TumbleWeed - In progress/Art trade
+_+King_Jabrio+_+ - Not started/On hold
Miwky - Not started/Art trade
Miwky - Not started/Art trade
CosmicSnail - Not started/On hold
FarisN - Not started/On hold
DexterTheFox - Not started/On hold
Space_Fetus - Not started/On hold
^Hyperion^ - Not started/On hold
CreepuB - Not started/On hold
*Darkness*Plays - Not started/On hold
Log_er - Not started/On hold
LateCom - Not started/On hold
Bedivere - Not started/On hold
KrisKringle - Not stared/On hold

JackFury - Finished/Art trade

Comments

• Nice art
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited June 2018
    :O

I'll order!
    Outfit:

(There's an imp tail on me too, you just can't see it in the pic)
    Hair: Brown and mussed, not in any particular style :P draw it how you see fit, but it's not very long
    Pose: Arms outstretched in front, kinda like the Superman pose, flying through and around trees
    Pet: Piku the Pumpkin, sitting on my hat and enjoying the ride
    Background: Mountain Mine forest which my qbee is flying through

Facial features for my qbee is an exhilarated smile, eyes are blue. Piku has the ^^ face.
    This all adds up to 1.1k, right? Let me know when to pay.

Good luck on your business, junior CC artist :D (just kidding, your work is master level)
  • AuraAura Member
    JackFury said:

:O

I'll order!
    Outfit:

(There's an imp tail on me too, you just can't see it in the pic)
    Hair: Brown and mussed, not in any particular style :P draw it how you see fit, but it's not very long
    Pose: Arms outstretched in front, kinda like the Superman pose, flying through and around trees
    Pet: Piku the Pumpkin, sitting on my hat and enjoying the ride
    Background: Mountain Mine forest which my qbee is flying through

Facial features for my qbee is an exhilarated smile, eyes are blue. Piku has the ^^ face.
    This all adds up to 1.1k, right? Let me know when to pay.

Good luck on your business, junior CC artist :D (just kidding, your work is master level)

Ready for payment! Either add me in game or find your tip piggy in Aura's Realm at any time :D

And ahhh thank you so much! Definitely a junior here, I have much to learn from Sensei JackFury *bows* u-u xD
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited July 2018
    Outfit

Hair
    That’s my hairstyle.

Pose
    - Uh... IDK really, you can suprise me.

Pet
    - I have a big fat adorable reindeer!

Background
    - Just a simple orange background! :D

EDIT: I’ll add you in game and I will pay you whatever amount of c! ^^ Also you can't really see my fox tail at the back since I'm facing the front.
  • FremyFremy Member
    Do you do art trades or something?
  • AuraAura Member
    edited June 2018
    Commission finished for Ed:

Cubic Castles/The Witcher crossover (because he's a nerd ;P)

@OrangeTail Perfect! Total is 800c, I've placed a piggy in Aura's Realm for you, or if you'd prefer to use a cash reg just add me in game :)

@fremy I won't be doing them as often as I do paid commissions, but I'm definitely open to the idea! Send me a dm and we'll discuss further :D
  • if only I had c smh
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Aura said:

Cubic Castles/The Witcher crossover (because he's a nerd ;P)

@OrangeTail Perfect! Total is 800c, I've placed a piggy in Aura's Realm for you, or if you'd prefer to use a cash reg just add me in game :)

@fremy I won't be doing them as often as I do paid commissions, but I'm definitely open to the idea! Send me a dm and we'll discuss further :D

Sent a friend request! ^^
  • edited July 2018
    I want oneeeeee....

-Male

-Pose: i dont know... something cool or magical :P

-Pet: A white cat siting in my arm

-Background: Just something simple, like a red and black one

My qbees' face is like ">:)", and the cat like ">_>"

ok sooo. i think is like 1k? idk, tell me if im wrong :P.....thx
  • AuraAura Member
    edited July 2018

Cubic Castles/Game of Thrones crossover

@+_+King_Jabrio+_+ Just 800c :) I’ll let you know when you can pay!

@Goldbuster Super late reply but thank you! :D
  • Aura said:

Cubic Castles/Game of Thrones crossover

@+_+King_Jabrio+_+ Just 800c :) I’ll let you know when you can pay!

@Goldbuster Super late reply but thank you! :D
    Ok... set a piggy bank in your realm and i'm ready!
  • So I hate to say this (only because I love JackFury's art), but you seem to be.... BETTER THAN THE MASTER!!!! I love your art so much! Igor when I get enough (eventually), I am DEFINITELY going to get a picture from you. Bootiful!
  • badjinganmudabadjinganmuda Member
    edited July 2018
    Draw me!

Outfit: Red Baseball Cap, Red Shirt, Black Pants, Bunny Tail.

Pose: Up to you.

Background: You give the background. Im bad at colouring.

I add you as a friend. This picture is for my Profile Picture.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Looking great. Keep it up, Aura! :)
  • AuraAura Member
    Drawing finished for @OrangeTail :

So I hate to say this (only because I love JackFury's art), but you seem to be.... BETTER THAN THE MASTER!!!! I love your art so much! Igor when I get enough (eventually), I am DEFINITELY going to get a picture from you. Bootiful!

Ahh, thank you for the love! Can't say I agree though, in fact, Jack's art was what inspired me to start commissions of my own!

Looking great. Keep it up, Aura! :)

Thanks! :D
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Aura’s drawings are AMAZING! This is worth your cubits! >:O
  • While I wait for some of the other commissions to be done, I will be bumping this thread because heck why not.

This art looks amazing and I can't wait to see mine and everybody else's art and how it turns out :D
  • AuraAura Member
    Art trade with @fremy :

Aura’s drawings are AMAZING! This is worth your cubits! >:O

While I wait for some of the other commissions to be done, I will be bumping this thread because heck why not.

This art looks amazing and I can't wait to see mine and everybody else's art and how it turns out :D

Ahhh thank you both for the support! :D
  • SplomSplom Member
    edited July 2018
    U do h
  • Hyperion.Hyperion. Member
    edited July 2018
    Outfit: Pilgrim Hat, Pilgrim Pants, Pilgrim Coat, Red Balloon, Turkey Tail, Coke-Bottle Glasses

Hair: Messy

Pose: Hand holding balloon and other hand petting a pet ramm

Background: Walking through a forest at night time, with a glow coming from behind.
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    edited July 2018
    Holy moly these pictures look magnificent.

I would like to make an order.

Outfit: Turkey Head, That Yellow Tank-Top, Yellow Bikini Bottom, Orange Tutu, Turkey Tail, Grilling Tongs

(Edited) Background (Custom): For the background instead I want it to be a grassy hill with flowers just here-and-there, and just a single tree at the top. Also it will be night time with bright stars in the sky. (I dont know how to remove the image at the bottom so pretend it isnt there)

(Edited) Pose: Ok, now i know what pose i want to be in. The pose will be me sitting under the tree at the top of the hill looking at the stars in the sky.

I think that will be it for me, im not sure how i should pay so i can try adding you in game and pay you or i can do the piggy, but i will just do whatever is easier to do.

Edit: Oops i forgot the style. Can you make the style in the detailed style (not sure how much tbh)

(Edited) I will pay 4k for this. Thanks, have fun and take as much time as you want, no rush at all. I can wait for however long it takes ;)
  • Would like one plz

Outfit:
    Gas mask
    Santa shirt
    Santa pants
    Dark angel wings
    Easter umb
    Ram pet

Pose:
    Surprise me

Background:
    Make it fit with the above deets and surprise me

:) enjoy!!
  • I have a request.
    I need channel art for my new cc youtube channel.
    For it i want me with a log (maybe leaning on it if it looks good and some kind of background. Idk surprise me. Also can you add the words "The Cubic Log" to it? I love trees so stick to that theme. It should be 2560 x 1440 pixels. I am willing to pay a bit extra for a really detailed channel art.
  • KinoDominoKinoDomino Member
    edited August 2018
    I have a question. Does it have to be a Qbee or CC related request? I would like a drawing of a character which is not from CC, so I'm not sure. And, I, for pure curiosity, I have the same question than Splom.
  • AuraAura Member
    edited August 2018

Outfit: Pilgrim Hat, Pilgrim Pants, Pilgrim Coat, Red Balloon, Turkey Tail, Coke-Bottle Glasses

Hair: Messy

Pose: Hand holding balloon and other hand petting a pet ramm

Background: Walking through a forest at night time, with a glow coming from behind.

CreepuB said:

Holy moly these pictures look magnificent.

I would like to make an order.

Outfit: Turkey Head, That Yellow Tank-Top, Yellow Bikini Bottom, Orange Tutu, Turkey Tail, Grilling Tongs

(Edited) Background (Custom): For the background instead I want it to be a grassy hill with flowers just here-and-there, and just a single tree at the top. Also it will be night time with bright stars in the sky. (I dont know how to remove the image at the bottom so pretend it isnt there)

(Edited) Pose: Ok, now i know what pose i want to be in. The pose will be me sitting under the tree at the top of the hill looking at the stars in the sky.

I think that will be it for me, im not sure how i should pay so i can try adding you in game and pay you or i can do the piggy, but i will just do whatever is easier to do.

Edit: Oops i forgot the style. Can you make the style in the detailed style (not sure how much tbh)

(Edited) I will pay 4k for this. Thanks, have fun and take as much time as you want, no rush at all. I can wait for however long it takes ;)

Would like one plz

Outfit:
    Gas mask
    Santa shirt
    Santa pants
    Dark angel wings
    Easter umb
    Ram pet

Pose:
    Surprise me

Background:
    Make it fit with the above deets and surprise me

:) enjoy!!

Log_er said:

I have a request.
    I need channel art for my new cc youtube channel.
    For it i want me with a log (maybe leaning on it if it looks good and some kind of background. Idk surprise me. Also can you add the words "The Cubic Log" to it? I love trees so stick to that theme. It should be 2560 x 1440 pixels. I am willing to pay a bit extra for a really detailed channel art.

I'll add you all to the list! Apologies in advance as it may be a while until I can draw your requests. I'll send a message to you (and others still on the waiting list) once I'm ready to draw it to confirm you still want it :)
    xSmoke. said:

I have a question. Does it have to be a Qbee or CC related request? I would like a drawing of a character which is not from CC, so I'm not sure. And, I, for pure curiosity, I have the same question than Splom.

Yes it does, sorry about that! CC commissions for cubits are already on the edge of the ToS, cubits for non-CC drawings would count as trading for "real-life items".
    And, I, for pure curiosity, would like you to clarify what that question is xD
    Splom said:

U do h

Am I missing something? :P
  • It is not an art requests, those are art commisions, right?
  • AuraAura Member
    LateCom said:

can i make a request:

i would like my qbee to have:
    exe mask
    roman helmet
    turkey tail
    white flower skirt
    black robe

you may make the background however you like, just make it stunning and eye-catching! leaving it all to you :3

please advice on price, thanks!

It would be 1.1k for qbee + background ^^ I'll send a message when I'm ready for payment.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited August 2018
    Heres mine

Clothes:
    Short grey Chef hat (make it look like a Bonnet for a Winter journey :P)
    Nerd Glasses
    Grey cape with a Grey back pack!
    Leather coat with white shirt
    Farmer jeans

Background:
    Walking up to a Snowy mountain
    Also should be light snow

Pet: A Big ramm pet walking besides/with me

• Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
    edited August 2018
    If you’re still doing the Art Commisions, I would like one.
    Outfit:
    (See image)
    (Plus a Jester Cane)

Hair: (see image)
    (Black hair, as seen in the image)

Pose: Arms crossed

Background: Night sky with perhaps a Solar Eclipse

Extra’s: I’d just like the Jester Cane to be somehow floating, and the eyes to be black and a black cat rubbing against my Qbee.

I’ll be happy to pay any amount, just tell me the price for it :)
  • Last Active: August 19?

Come on, we gotta wake Aura back up.