New Block: Doors

chirpmanchirpman Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I think there should be a new "door" block, this is unlike the kind of doors that take you to a different warp, which could be renamed "Warp doors" to tell between the two. these doors would swing open when you walk near them and close back when your not, this is so that buildings can finally have doors but it costs less because it doesn't actually take you to a new realm, a crafting recipe for doors could be 1 glass, nails, 2 fancy wood, and 1 refined iron, and a steel hammer for the tool.

Comments

• Or they could be activated by the pressure plates
  • +1!

Or they could be activated by the pressure plates

That could work as well.
  • +1!

That could work as well.
    wow, that's a good idea, maybe there can be another type of door called the pressure door, and you make it using 1 iron bar and a regular door, and this one needs pressure plates to be activated.
  • chirpman said:

+1!

That could work as well.
    wow, that's a good idea, maybe there can be another type of door called the pressure door, and you make it using 1 iron bar and a regular door, and this one needs pressure plates to be activated.
    Sounding slightly like minecraft now but....
  • chirpman said:

+1!

That could work as well.
    Sounding slightly like minecraft now but....
    well, maybe. I play alot of it so some of the ideas might be leaking into it XD
  • +1 I would also like to see different kinds of doors to fit the theme,like old/new wood doors,golden doors,Iron doors and more.
  • Flooks said:

+1 I would also like to see different kinds of doors to fit the theme,like old/new wood doors,golden doors,Iron doors and more.

i was thinking about that actually
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • hey developers, 9 people say we should add it, open up your laptops and get clicking XD
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's not that easy... Their schedule is actually pretty much full for the next few months at least.
  • lucaaa795 said:

It's not that easy... Their schedule is actually pretty much full for the next few months at least.

yeah yeah i know i know, im just joking, of course.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2018
    Doors would be nice. I liked how they worked in Windborne. You touched them and they would open (and stay open until you touched them again to close them). They had different doors for each set of blocks/furniture they had.
  • TranTrietLamTranTrietLam Member
    edited August 2018
    Could it have a lock mechanic?
    Useful for some games and stuffs
  • Could it have a lock mechanic?
    Useful for some games and stuffs

oh yeah a lock mechanic would be nice.
  • +1
    this will make cubic castles a bit more "minecrafty" but i don't feel like buying ghost foam for fancy cabinets