Spoilers - Item files - Items you never knew about! (Valentines update)

Comments

• edited July 2018
    I saw a youtube video yesterday and someone explained you could revive a person by drawing a circle like that with chalk
  • Well lets hope it don't end up like full metal alchemist.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Nobody noticed this yet? Really? Wow.
    I kept forgetting to post it here but now here we go

We can clearly see a pirate hat and 2 faces. Now my guess is that those are somehow snowmen. Crazy stuff I know however those 2 things are not in the game yet.
  • Those faces reminded me of ghosts O.o
    Maybe the pirate hat is for halloween and the faces too?
  • Flooks said:

Those faces reminded me of ghosts O.o

pirate hat?! :0
  • edited July 2018
    piratax10 said:

Flooks said:

Those faces reminded me of ghosts O.o

pirate hat?! :0
    Lucaaa said there was a pirate hat so probably
    edited July 2018
    Halloween is too far away. Kewberth actually asked some in a random lobby if they would like the plasms to return or not. Of course, nothing came out of it but that means that those are not related to halloween. Plus, they look more 3Dish rather than 2D as all other plasms do.
  • OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THAT SATANIC CIRCLE :D ITS GOOD FOR PRANKS :3
  • lucaaa795 said:

Halloween is too far away. Kewberth actually asked some in a random lobby if they would like the plasms to return or not. Of course, nothing came out of it but that means that those are not related to halloween. Plus, they look more 3Dish rather than 2D as all other plasms do.

I didnt say those were plasms,but something else ghost-related. (This is just a guess btw) Also Halloween is in 2 months
    Flooks said:

lucaaa795 said:

I didnt say those were plasms,but something else ghost-related. (This is just a guess btw) Also Halloween is in 2 months
    We really don't have much that is related to ghosts in any way.. End of the line, I believe those will be used in an update prior to halloween... Maybe the one that's set for August
  • A lot of news here :3
  • omggg these are the candy we will receive from Trick or Treating event :ooo well I think tomorrow we will have the Halloween Update.
  • pretty sure these are probably chocolate whoppers.
  • pretty sure these are probably chocolate whoppers.

+1 :3 IM SOO HYPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • the satanic thing and magic book are actually in the crafting recipes page the circles called a summoning circle and the books called a master book
  • the satanic thing and magic book are actually in the crafting recipes page the circles called a summoning circle and the books called a master book

They could have to do with the halloween update maybe.
  • i can finally summon my little demons!!!!!
  • These candies look delicious.. yum!
  • i can finally summon my little demons!!!!!

Pickles*
  • Sarco said:

i can finally summon my little demons!!!!!

Pickles*
    nope little demons. its a refference only a true anime fan would get XDDDD
  • The two below "Ink" looks like a coconut and confetti, or toilet paper, maybe to string from trees.
    Shredded paper?
  • The two below "Ink" looks like a coconut and confetti, or toilet paper, maybe to string from trees.

O_O
  • New halloween items! (Thanks @Sir.%20Pixel)

Also new unreleased items :P
    edited November 2018
    The red block is a relic from the past. A sign of what the game could have become. Its name will not bring anything up, as it never made it past developers' idea. The lack of design describes the block perfectly.
    Boulder bringer. Old unreleased MOB that never made it into the game. All that's left of it is that textureless and unmodelled block

I DO LOVE THE NEW FANCY TABLES THOUGH
  • FINALLY! CLAN SENTRIES! CLAN UPDATE! YES!
  • FINALLY! CLAN SENTRIES! CLAN UPDATE! YES!

those sword made me think like clan wars o.O
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited November 2018
    Yeaaah, "backpack" xD

It fits my head perfectly :D

• The last item is a mask from a movie called “alien” check it on google ;)
    Kewbin said:

Yeaaah, "backpack" xD

It fits my head perfectly :D

That's some nice changing between models and textures.