How to find Fossil/Caveart

You Can Find Caveart In Desert Mountain Tropical Forest Mines But The Desert And The Mountain Mine Have a Better Chance To Find Caveart On It

In Desert Mine: You Can Find Caveart In Desert Mine ( I Think Better Chance To Find ) Under The Mesa Blocks Mesa Blocks Have Caveart Under It There Is A Lot Of Mesa Blocks on Desert Mine Thats Why You Need To Search Harder "-"

In Mountain Mines: You Can Find Caveart Inside The Big Mountains In Mountain Mines Just Make A Tunnel :)
( level 50 can follow you anywhere so I suggest you use maxed level pet )

FOSSIL: fossil worth more then cave art a little it worth 400c-600c but its a bit rarer then cave art too you can find fossils in tropical mines you have small chance to find fossil in mountain mine the more blocks were in the mine the more it will be harder

btw if this post was helpful for you let me know :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2016
    I Know That Caveart Can Spawn In Any Mine But Desert And Mountain Mine Have A Better Chance

If You Don't Belive Me Just Try To Visit Some Desert Mines .-.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Tropical is the best imo.
    You can see it under the water.
    It also used to spawn more frequently in the corners one block in from the edge in just tropical mines.
    That was changed awhile back.
    Previous to that it used to spawn near the entrance.
    Still with water being opaque you can often see it.

I'm pretty sure now that it is totally random.

The only downside with tropical is pets don't fare too well with water.
    So I guess yes out of your two options desert is better.
  • edited April 2016
    will ...................... testing..........................
  • Try to edit your posts rather than post one after the other. As for cave art, welp I wouldn't really know lol. The only time I have found it was in a forest mine.
  • I did find a fossil once in Tropical Mine, so did my brother. Like Gdog said, I think Tropical is the best too :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited April 2016

I did find a fossil once in Tropical Mine, so did my brother. Like Gdog said, I think Tropical is the best too :)

Depends, I have found 4 fossils, 1 glyph, and 2 caveart in desert in a period of 6 days.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I have like 800 screenshots of them. I take a screenshot for each one I find. Like Gdog said water but not on the top of the sand under the water, rather a block or two up. Also on the sides of any mine but tropical mines. Also on the surface a tree or a cactus grows out of them.
    I also find a lot near the back - right corner when there is a lot of all ores in a huge group in desert mines.
    20160302_004615
    20160223_092843

• pets are the best thing to find many hidden things the more the level the more it helps.level 50 pets can tell u about any hidden gift 3 blocks away.i found 2 trilobytes under mesa using my pet :-)
  • I saw a fossil literally on the first layer of the Forest Mine. All the noobies were walking across it without mining it!
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

pets are the best thing to find many hidden things the more the level the more it helps.level 50 pets can tell u about any hidden gift 3 blocks away.i found 2 trilobytes under mesa using my pet :-)

sadly not all pets detect all art blocks and I don't think they plan on fixing that any time soon.
    Mufflon said:

I saw a fossil literally on the first layer of the Forest Mine. All the noobies were walking across it without mining it!

I find them in mines with noobs already in the mine. They don't know what to look for and if I tell them what I have found, they want me to drop it to prove I found it. Yea right, as if I am that stupid lol...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Mufflon said:

I saw a fossil literally on the first layer of the Forest Mine. All the noobies were walking across it without mining it!

lol i remember when i started, i mine what i thought was a raw stone and didn't realize it was a fossil until later
  • Thx Gdog!!!! I went to tropical mines, and in 1hr, I had 1 caveart and 1 trilobite!
  • I well change this post because I found that tropical mines are better after all
  • Yess... I see Cave arts , Fossils , Glyphs and Trilobyte Under the water of Tropical Mines^^
  • edited April 2016
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited October 2016
    Me as an old player from 2014, i always find fossils and cave art back then, everything was said in the comments is wrong except for ( gdog ). the truth is, u can find cave arts, fossils, trilobytes, Glyphs in any mines. for me the highest rate for finding fossils and cave art is in the mountain mines. there is a spot were it spawns 75% of a time, but need to dig a certain path with calculated block parameters. i found this exploit my self but i don't share from no body. good luck finding your luck LoL
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Please don't necropost. This thread is 7 months old.
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.