Why doesn't drop scaffold drop?

When I place and break drop scaffold, don't get any back. Other players do, why not me?

Comments

• Scaff has never ever been retrievable after breaking.
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Scaff has never ever been retrievable after breaking.

"Drop Scaffold" the blue one. It doesn't live up to it's name :/
  • It does! It is called drop scaff because when placed it drops by one! Not that it drops after pulling. It is useful to build down because normally you can't build downwards, before drop scaff you had to always build up.
  • Log_erLog_er Member

It does! It is called drop scaff because when placed it drops by one! Not that it drops after pulling. It is useful to build down because normally you can't build downwards, before drop scaff you had to always build up.

I feel dumb now :/ I didn't know it did that. So useful for building though.
  • "Do YOU know how to use drop scaffold?"
  • Don't feel dumb Log :)! Way back, when drop scaff was released our tiny little minds were blown! We were like what is this sorcery!
  • CreepuB said:

"Do YOU know how to use drop scaffold?"

I didn't have any when that message came out and I didn't know what it was up until I was looking at a build @DexterTheFox was doing recently and my mind was blown. Aw! Grey already said those words. Ummmm. And my brain exploded! Nope. Doesn't sound as great. Dangit, GreyCoralKing!
  • Fun fact before scaff period was present in game builders used water to build structures up into the air.
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Fun fact before scaff period was present in game builders used water to build structures up into the air.

Yeah I used do that before scaffold xD
  • Ummmm, I'm poor and like saving money, so I use a cloud under a tall dirt block. Yeah...
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Lol
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Berry... It is 200c just ask, and basically anybody would give you some. I can.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Well I guess this isn't a bug. I misunderstood the function of "Drop Scaffold".
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    Basically nobody is frowning on you log. It is all good. )