Fremys trash's here.

Comments

• Awesome!
  • fremy said:

Okay guys, i asked you what hats/head accessories would you like to add in game, here is some that you suggested :

Cake hat suggested by @OrangeTail:

Blue lenses suggested by @AJ Baryza Baryza" :

Zombie shirt and pants (to make zombie set) suggested by @*Darkness*Plays :

Coockie hat suggested by@^Coockie^ :

And kitsune mask suggested by @Rin Shiraku :

Thanks them for this ideas !♡
    Awesome o.O
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited July 2018
    Mhm, i already said that i will post some off-top stuff here time by time.

So here you go, i don't have much stuff to show, in case i prefer drawing in traditional ( sketchbooks, ect ). It's one of my newest oc's (original characters) Chris .
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    fremy said:

Okay guys, i asked you what hats/head accessories would you like to add in game, here is some that you suggested :

Cake hat suggested by @OrangeTail:

Blue lenses suggested by @AJ Baryza Baryza" :

Zombie shirt and pants (to make zombie set) suggested by @*Darkness*Plays :

Coockie hat suggested by@^Coockie^ :

And kitsune mask suggested by @Rin Shiraku :

Thanks them for this ideas !♡
    I love the zombie Set!!!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

Schedule

Graceful Thunder / Art trade ( finished )
    Tumbleweed / Art trade ( finished )
    Honey Bomb / art request ( finished )
    Rin Shiraku / art request ( on hold )
    Lucaaa975 / art request ( finished )
    Kunshu / art request ( finished )
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited July 2018
    LateCom said:

hey i want an art trade too? may i ask what it is xD

Having two people ( or more than two ) working on the same artwork is called a Colab ( Colaberation project ).

An ART TRADE is when each artist creates something for one another. Using other images and photimanupulating them together and editing is the art form of collage.

In simple words it's when two artist draw each other something =)
  • FremyFremy Member
    LateCom said:

aahh.. i thought it was request drawing for cubits xD

It's called commisions xD Anyway i am planning open them someday :")
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited July 2018
    My phone is worst thing that ever existed ! It works so bad and it effects on my art too. It just deleted all sketchs i had ! Lucky i downloaded all finished stuff i got, but still ! I am just mad and angry that so many sketches are gone now, it makes me dont wanna draw in digital anymore.

Don't worry about art requests i will do them all.
  • fremy said:

My phone is worst thing that ever existed ! It works so bad and it effects on my art too. It just deleted all sketchs i had ! Lucky i downloaded all finished stuff i got, but still ! I am just mad and angry that so many sketches are gone now, it makes me dont wanna draw in digital anymore.

Aw! That sucks. Reading this threads reminds me that I totally forgot about my art trade with you! So sorry! Have been building a big project in CC and forgot! Will do as soon as possible!
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    ;o; I wanna ask for a request but I’m always late.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited July 2018

fremy said:

Aw! That sucks. Reading this threads reminds me that I totally forgot about my art trade with you! So sorry! Have been building a big project in CC and forgot! Will do as soon as possible!
    Haha xD It's fine, i guess i just will insist my dad on buying me new phone, then i could try even more new apps for art ! Dannng, that would be so cool...

How can you forget ?! Just kidding xD It's ok, you can keep building, then when project is done, return to drawing )
  • FremyFremy Member

;o; I wanna ask for a request but I’m always late.

Ah ! I see =(

When all stuff i got on hand is going to be ready, i will try to figure out something :p
  • fremy said:

fremy said:

Haha xD It's fine, i guess i just will insist my dad on buying me new phone, then i could try even more new apps for art ! Dannng, that would be so cool...

How can you forget ?! Just kidding xD It's ok, you can keep building, then when project is done, return to drawing )
    I'm building Hogwarts Castle XD. It will never be done it sure feels like :P. I need different rooms for different classes and I'm mining stone to sell it for a realm. That being said if anyone is reading this please donate to DsBerrypaw City! My realm is gonna be awesome, and if you want to watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to fully understand it that would be really cool.
  • FremyFremy Member

fremy said:

fremy said:

I'm building Hogwarts Castle XD. It will never be done it sure feels like :P. I need different rooms for different classes and I'm mining stone to sell it for a realm. That being said if anyone is reading this please donate to DsBerrypaw City! My realm is gonna be awesome, and if you want to watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to fully understand it that would be really cool.
    Oh my ! I watched movie, i also read book ! Hm, i will try to donate you if i get online.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Aghr ! @HONEY BOMB Bomb requested anime art as @Rin Shiraku draws. The point is that i haven't watched / drew anime in centuries because i am into cartoons, animated movies/series. Anyway, it was first and last time i draw anime :p

Here it is, hope somebody likes it.

Also my part of an art trade i did with @TumbleWeed ! Check my wall to see her part !
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2020
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited July 2018
    My part of an AT i did for @Graceful Thunder ! ♡ Check my wall to see her part!
  • AuraAura Member
    fremy said:

My part of an AT i did for @Graceful Thunder ! ♡ Check my wall to see her part!
    Ahhh love the colour scheme here! Absolutely stunning art, can't wait to see more! ♡-♡
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    Some art requests i did this days :
    This one was made for @lucaaa795

And the one i made for Kunshu :

Practicing on drawing pets was fun, tough.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

-TAKING BREACK-

Alright, i was hardcorly thinking on leaving Cubic Castles / doing cubic-art , because i really need it. I am not leaving this game forever but for a long-long time i guess.

I am still gonna stay at forums, but not doing art and bieng really less active here. Feel free to ask me stuff.
    Good luck you all and thanks for requesting me ! See you with more artsy stuff in 2019 or earlier ! =) ♥
  • Oh my god! These are amazing! :D
  • Cya fremy! Hope you have an awesome break, and come back feeling amazing!
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'll miss you! Hope you come back soon. Your art will always be creativity-inspiring to me :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Bye!
  • Aww, I hope to see ya back soon!! Have fun with whatever you're doing :)
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

-Off topic-ish stuff-

Hey there, i made a redraw of my old art and decided to share it with you guys ! People improve their art / or whatever else skills very fast !
    So here it is ! This pic i made 23/02/2018 :

And the one i made today 03/08/2018 :

I am going to return with more Cubic Art very soon i guess, hope you all are doing okay!

Ah, by the way! That signature "Selma" there is my actual name ! ^ = ^
  • :o nice !
  • Beautiful! :D