When Did U Got Lucky

When Did You Get Your Lucky Time/Day? Mine Was Trading A BunnyTopHat For A Level 49 Snowman! Comment Yours, Ty :D

Comments

• I bought a pumpkin kennel for 7k
  • How Do I Comment? What! Really? Ill Buy It For 7001C :D And To Comment Like The Comment In Your Words, HOW???
  • I sold it to knop for 3 diamond rings :p
  • I sold it to knop for 3 diamond rings :p

Good For You :(

How Do I Earn Karma :3 Bruh Ur Multiposting Rien was banned Sad For Being The Rudest Player :(
  • I am not multiposting. Multiposting is posting 2 or more times in a row. But instead, i quoted next to when you replied, so that isnr considerwd. And to earn karma, follow these steps
    1. Post
    2. Quote
    3. Reply
    4. Repeat
    5. Follow step 4
    6.Follow step 5
    7 repeat the whole proccess over and over again xD
  • I am not multiposting. Multiposting is posting 2 or more times in a row. But instead, i quoted next to when you replied, so that isnr considerwd. And to earn karma, follow these steps
    1. Post
    2. Quote
    3. Reply
    4. Repeat
    5. Follow step 4
    6.Follow step 5
    7 repeat the whole proccess over and over again xD

Ahhhh Like This? XD Am i Multi Posting?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

Halloween 2015
    I spent 80,000 cubits on Halloween Packs and got a lot of Halloween Heads, 3 Pumpkin Kennel, and 1 Ghost Costume.

No Comment Wurf, No Comment -Runs Away With Shame-

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited April 2016
    At the start of Halloween I had 30k only, I bought packs with the 30k and got rares so i sold them and kept buying more packs and getting luckier each time until my luck ran out and started getting common masks so i stopped buying the packs and kept the cubits (around 500k). That's how I have everything I have atm.
  • At the start of Halloween I had 30k only, I bought some packs and got like 9 ghosts and 4 pets and 1 slyme, I sold them and by the next day I had more than 500k. That's how I have everything I have atm.

It costs you 2500 per pack. How the heck did u fit that all in 30k?
  • David1962David1962 Member
    edited April 2016

At the start of Halloween I had 30k only, I bought some packs and got like 9 ghosts and 4 pets and 1 slyme, I sold them and by the next day I had more than 500k. That's how I have everything I have atm.

Hmm I suppose, 1 Pack is 2.5k Soo, u bought 12 Packs And Got Em O.O

DONY REPLY ON THIS :3 TEST UR PATIENCE HAHAHAHA
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited April 2016
    David1962 said:

At the start of Halloween I had 30k only, I bought some packs and got like 9 ghosts and 4 pets and 1 slyme, I sold them and by the next day I had more than 500k. That's how I have everything I have atm.

I bought packs as I sold the rares i got from the previous packs ;) I guess I wrote my comment in the wrong way hehe, ill edit it.
  • David1962 said:

I bought packs as I sold the rares i got from the previous packs ;)

Heres a secret kept my Many qbees
    Step 1 Go To My Realm
    Step 2 Give Me Some (XD)
    Step 3 Your Gods Child XD
    Step 4 I Can buy my Wasted Holla -___-
    Step 5 Your Nice XD

• LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited April 2016
    Hmm my luck...
    1. that time my friend challenged me to race at red course and if I win he will give me a pair of Angel wing which that time worth 7kc and I won the race
    2. My friend sold lot of limited clothing item to me for a wuvva shirt and heart glasses
    Oh yea don't forget what ware said about earning karma points
    BJDware said:

quality over Quantity

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I spent 200k on Halloween packs and got, 7 ghost 3 pumpkins, and 5 black cats.
  • I got a Krampus for 7k once.

Then on Halloween, I bought a single pack, got a slyme costume. Sold it for 2.5k and a monster mask, then bought another pack and got a pumpkin kennel.
  • Bought a dragon for 50c
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I need c to get lucky :P. I think my luckiest thing is that people accept without looking at my weight :)
  • My luckiest is probably buying a slyme costume for 500c, bunny top hat for 1500c(from the easter pack XD), and winning a halo from the v-day contest by raffle.
  • Nice To Yall! XD
  • coinycoiny Member
    I Bought Bunny Pjs For 26k

(Idk if thats lucky but seems like it to me)
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    Mine is
    Getting Angel Wings from giveaway
    Donated Almigty Cube from my friend
    Got Orange Scarf from the pow gift
    -And traded Bottomless stamp, suit, dragon lvl 12, blue scarf
    Got suit on cloth pack in 1st time
    Got Angel wings on wing pack in 1st time
    Meeting my first bff in game and I got so many friends by her
  • Got Dark Angels from Wings pack. And that's it.
  • I was in a layaway and pay 700c each for 2 cookies and got a red nose and a Gargoyle mask
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Thursday April 28, 2015 ♥ I met Athena Shy in my realm Goodwill ♥ I did not know she was a girl for quite a while ♥ Her name was Zombie Farts ♥ She now has 26 realms and is one of the nicest, most popular players ♥
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    my luckiest moment is when i get to know Cubic Castles :D
  • A while back, I accidentally mined a fossil in my newb days. Quickly found out people were willing to pay 600-800c for it.

#gains
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    When I sold my first piece of dirt
  • When I sold my first piece of dirt

That's beautiful