Fake Blue Course under construction!

Mods and admins stop the maker of this fake area it might be used for scams, I have already reported the realm .
Players please be aware if some on takes you to the blue course and says drop your items do ignore him and simply
Report the player. Thank you

Comments

• do you have any screenshots of the realm?
  • I would like to the creator lol so I can troll him
  • YOU BANNED ME
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    David1962 said:

YOU BANNED ME

Uhh really off topic :/

By the way, whats the fake blue course looks like?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Swissy said:

David1962 said:

YOU BANNED ME

Uhh really off topic :/

By the way, whats the fake blue course looks like?
    It is a fake blue cours so i think it looks like the blue course.....
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Oh, ok!
  • Ome ROme R Member
    Every one I'll show you the proofes I successfully bought his fake realm to show it to the mods now it's in a locked up realm you guys add me I'll show you the owner and the place
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    "Fake Blue Course"
    Well it's got *FAKE* in it's title so clearly the owner is letting you know it's not REAL.

When I hear that I'm immediately thinking:

"Oh it's a possible copy of the original Blue Course?"

I remember about a year ago there was a player who made a new account and made his
    starter realm,

"Hinter's Amazing Amusements"

While it wasn't anything like Hinter's actual realm it was still hard to tell from the two because the name itself is what was misleading. players could click the wrong one of the two and be put at the fake one.

Copying can be a form of flattery, but it can also be annoying.
    Assuming a realm is a scam just because it has a title that's "spot on" or "close to" another's realm name it still isn't technically against any rules. As long as they're not claiming to be staff or something (if one were to copy a staff member's realm name)

But if the owner of this realm is actually trying to scam AND there IS proof then yes I'd advise to have a report sent (which is what you said you did) and wait for a possible further response.

• I don't see how it could break any rules. It might be annoying, but it does not seem to be breaking any rules, unless it is a "pay to enter" thing.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    edited April 2016
    I think if someone use this for scamm need to be deleted or something . I agree with remo-z said about the owner say "Hey drop something here in the blue course !" and then he take it and ban.
  • Ome ROme R Member
    Guys you need proof here I have screenshots of him forcing poeple to throw there stuff
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't know how to send ....

There I think I sent them
  • "Fake Blue Course"
    Well it's got *FAKE* in it's title so clearly the owner is letting you know it's not REAL.

When I hear that I'm immediately thinking:

"Oh it's a possible copy of the original Blue Course?"

I remember about a year ago there was a player who made a new account and made his
    starter realm,

"Hinter's Amazing Amusements"

While it wasn't anything like Hinter's actual realm it was still hard to tell from the two because the name itself is what was misleading. players could click the wrong one of the two and be put at the fake one.

Copying can be a form of flattery, but it can also be annoying.
    Assuming a realm is a scam just because it has a title that's "spot on" or "close to" another's realm name it still isn't technically against any rules. As long as they're not claiming to be staff or something (if one were to copy a staff member's realm name)

But if the owner of this realm is actually trying to scam AND there IS proof then yes I'd advise to have a report sent (which is what you said you did) and wait for a possible further response.

There is ton of BillyBoo starter realms
    =v
  • If u hve read Lucas post he clearly told this realm is being used for scamming.ill use the report button :-)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    PEgaming said:

I don't see how it could break any rules. It might be annoying, but it does not seem to be breaking any rules, unless it is a "pay to enter" thing.

Or use to scam,
  • Ome ROme R Member
    Lol I have pics in which the tell me to throw all your rares in