Scam Reports

Comments

• LiteRary said:

everything is on prints @scorto7

one print with realm, time and owner ( vend in background )

other with a player saying what he are doing

Star some mods says 2nd life in bomb games are allowed so ya...
    Not some mods, it was a misunderstanding between mods. So the correct answer is it's allowed. As long as it's not a scam.
    The bad is, this is a scammer, in the same realm, I got to it,and see what I get

@scorto7 @Superxtreme Can do something about it or this thread isn't working anymore?
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2018
    LateCom said:

Mods need to ban awais.7,go.xd,yobro123 all his accounts :/ i mentioned my comment with proofs before

here is your proof
    he said in holla lvl 49 cat for 7k but it was lvl 0
    there is more
    he said 200c for vend but selling 2k
    Good job Late but i think you need a proof of the holla......
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    >Eco< said:

LateCom said:

Mods need to ban awais.7,go.xd,yobro123 all his accounts :/ i mentioned my comment with proofs before

here is your proof
    there is more
    If I was a moderator I was banning him with or without the proof that a holla has been created by this guy. He's been reported in past so I would just ban him straight away
  • lucaaa795 said:

>Eco< said:

LateCom said:

here is your proof
    there is more
    If I was a moderator I was banning him with or without the proof that a holla has been created by this guy. He's been reported in past so I would just ban him straight away
    I reported him more than 1000 times
    We need to ban all his accounts in 1 time
    Awais.7
    go.xd
    Yobro123
    And more i dont know names
  • lucaaa795 said:

>Eco< said:

LateCom said:

here is your proof
    there is more
    I reported him more than 1000 times
    We need to ban all his accounts in 1 time
    Awais.7
    go.xd
    Yobro123
    And more i dont know names
    Exactly, just ban that guys device
  • Or just the ip itll prevent future accounts too
  • Well I got. SCAMED by lucifash I boghut his plot for 5k and he said was reserve when I boghut he mined it and reserved it for #neverscam I got scamed 5k so please help also the time was at 29:59
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited July 2018
    In support with diva, I have seen luca do this before.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited July 2018
    >Eco< said:

LateCom said:

here is your proof
    there is more
    In additional i'll send holla proof. Got like 20 scrinshots about him anyway.
    P.S. mods, don't be useless. You got enough reports.
    Flamerock said:

LuciFash you mean.
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited July 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Flamerock said:

LuciFash you mean.
    Srry it autocorrected to Luca from Luci, have someone called Luca in my contacts xd
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I found a failed scammer.
    FloraProactive was trying to sell vending machines for 3k each, after hollaing they were 300c.
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited August 2018
    Payaways are still prevalent because the Mods hands are tied and punishment is few and far between. The latest payaway I saw yesterday was 40c for food to get a prize, and the prize was cheap clothing covering useless blocks.

EDIT: Yet another 2nd life bomb game with a twisted ending. Progammer in the realm Progammer gave away very cheap prizes till the last round (7) where he conveniently ran out of bombs. He then decided the winner by means of a wand fight where only one of the last two players were armed. Surprize, the one with the wand won the greek orthodox crown.

I have the chat logs IF any Mod is interested.
  • progammer is this bomb game owner

This bomb game as 2nd chance and its ilegal so i want to report it :p
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2018

progammer is this bomb game owner

when it comes to a trick for example the warp food does not work or you do not get the prizes you can Report it...
    as long as it is "not a scam" it is good for the rules.
    but it remains a risk to participate if you do not know the owner...

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22249/2nd-lifes#latest

And

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22507/2nd-life-games#latest
    edited August 2018
    galantis said:

progammer is this bomb game owner

when it comes to a trick for example the warp food does not work or you do not get the prizes you can Report it...
    as long as it is "not a scam" it is good for the rules.
    but it remains a risk to participate if you do not know the owner...

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22249/2nd-lifes#latest

And

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22507/2nd-life-games#latest
    It's most likely a scam though. As I said previously, legit or not, I report (within the in-game system) every single bomb game that has warp foods.
  • El Rokas hollaed selling 3 vends for 300c each. This was in one of his rooms and he had the vends in the corners blocked off with scaffolding. He popped one at a time to reveal that the vends each were selling for 3000c.

I know devs say buyer beware but could you please give them some help? I mean you invited young nieve children to play a game with vicious sharks in the water, at least toss em a line.
  • Intimate said:

El Rokas hollaed selling 3 vends for 300c each. This was in one of his rooms and he had the vends in the corners blocked off with scaffolding. He popped one at a time to reveal that the vends each were selling for 3000c.

I know devs say buyer beware but could you please give them some help? I mean you invited young nieve children to play a game with vicious sharks in the water, at least toss em a line.

Hey,I see it happening,I WAS THERE, and he sold all 3 ;-; for 3k each ;-;
  • Player scamming: Awais.7
    Holla'd Selling a level 49 doog, for 8k!

Player scamming: Awais.7

Please send a support ticket to get him most likely permanently banned thanks. You can linl this thread and tell mabz to look for reports about him he will find enough proof
  • You can, I don't really care that much @lucaaa795

You can, I don't really care that much @lucaaa795

I dont either.
    Volunteers anyone??
  • lol
  • lucaaa795 said:

Player scamming: Awais.7

Please send a support ticket to get him most likely permanently banned thanks. You can linl this thread and tell mabz to look for reports about him he will find enough proof
    Lucca i believe he is banned right now hit he made another alt like always and escaped :/
  • Now i went to my freind wolfit and he said that a person scammed him named OnLy-_-HaMaD and he didn't get a screenshot so i planned to get the screenshot.So i did, he scammed me i said if i sell you a prize dispenser for 200c can u add me he said ok, so i traded it and he added me then he needed some more stuff for his shop and i got stuff to SELL to him. He was asking for it free because he has 20k(wow what little c). So i said no and he unfriended me. I think i put in all the pictures.

• Scammer: A Cubic Castles

Time^

Vend scam claiming tree bough is a Tree costume and "selling cheap"
    first he did 10k then 5k, and then 2k
  • *Gucter* mega giveaway vends in prize owner: Leveges.pl was the holla. He had vending machines in vends covered with scaffolding then when he removed the scaffolding the price for 1 vend was 2500c.

PLEASE permaban these scum. No warning needed because they do it knowing nothing can be done to them. I personally am ashamed to tell people I play this scammers paradise game. Is this fine with you Cosmic Cow? As long as they aren't hurting you, you are fine with it?

They aint stupid, they are in a room and block the door so we can't see where it is connected to, they place a mute so we can't warn others. Why do you let this happen?
  • Intimate said:

*Gucter* mega giveaway vends in prize owner: Leveges.pl was the holla. He had vending machines in vends covered with scaffolding then when he removed the scaffolding the price for 1 vend was 2500c.

PLEASE permaban these scum. No warning needed because they do it knowing nothing can be done to them. I personally am ashamed to tell people I play this scammers paradise game. Is this fine with you Cosmic Cow? As long as they aren't hurting you, you are fine with it?

They aint stupid, they are in a room and block the door so we can't see where it is connected to, they place a mute so we can't warn others. Why do you let this happen?

They cannot take action if you don’t provide proof such as a screenshot where you have showed /owner and /time
  • Name Of The Scammer: Mr. Haven

CC Time: Wed Aug 15 10:33:25 2019 (You Can See In The Screenshots Too)

Name Of The Realm: Unknow

Reason: he do a bomb game with 2nd life

Evindece Of Fraud/Scam:
  • Scammer name : Twilightstar17
    Scam : She says wanna work for me and have perm in my realm?
    I says Yes wanna
    She say First pay 200c/vend for work/perm
    I was gived a vend
    She says I do not give you work/perm
    And she ban me :(
    I lost: Vend ( 350c )
This discussion has been closed.