Rin's Art Gallery~

Comments

• FremyFremy Member

JackFury said:

Saw your wall comment asking people to come here and give constructive criticism, but I'm not sure what I can give! Your art is amazing! Keep improving and perfecting your style ^-^

Thanks ^^ , well at least this keeps me motivated on doing art :D

ehhhh Idk what to place here......... guess I will just place my redraw again for Izaya

here's the old one...

here's the newer one.... but a neko this time lol

Forgot to tell, I have a deviant art

DeviantArt-https://www.deviantart.com/yuaririnko

I might start a Patreon but I don't have a bank account yet since I'am only 13 :v but I'm planning to so I can earn money for art school ^^

but anyways thanks for stopping by and... take it easy <3</p>
    Oh, DRRR fans , wasn't expecting =D
  • fremy said:

JackFury said:

Saw your wall comment asking people to come here and give constructive criticism, but I'm not sure what I can give! Your art is amazing! Keep improving and perfecting your style ^-^

ehhhh Idk what to place here......... guess I will just place my redraw again for Izaya

here's the old one...

I might start a Patreon but I don't have a bank account yet since I'am only 13 :v but I'm planning to so I can earn money for art school ^^

Omg :0 finally someone who actually know it ;u; , not exactly a fan I just like one of the characters there :p and it's not Izaya (shocking! cuz almost everyone who watched it would like him)

and new art~ , *cough*

Drawing for SirGalaxon

still practicing qbee art style ^^ , but hope you like it anyways :D
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Is there any kind of tool that I can use to convert my pencil sketches into digital art? If not, how can I shade? Normally with a pencil i'd just press down harder or lighter with the side of the pencil.
  • Log_er said:

Is there any kind of tool that I can use to convert my pencil sketches into digital art? If not, how can I shade? Normally with a pencil i'd just press down harder or lighter with the side of the pencil.

well... tracing is an option

since if you only have a pencil sketch you could just trace it digitally and try to fix the mistakes there.... idk much about making a traditional sketch then turn it digital since I never actually done it.... but I hope this can help
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Log_er said:

since if you only have a pencil sketch you could just trace it digitally and try to fix the mistakes there.... idk much about making a traditional sketch then turn it digital since I never actually done it.... but I hope this can help
    Tracing isn't a bad idea the only problem is shading properly :/
  • Log_er said:

Log_er said:

Tracing isn't a bad idea the only problem is shading properly :/
    Try adding layers and move them down so you wont go on top of the line art, and do the same with coloring for example=

the layer on top is the line art

second layer is the shading

third is the colors
  • bumping this and new art for you~

idk I was bored, and I have alot to do on school sooo.... what am I doing?

well that's all I got to say i'm really busy atm but I will get back on the week ends! maybe .... i still have a project to do :p
  • FremyFremy Member

fremy said:

JackFury said:

here's the old one...

Omg :0 finally someone who actually know it ;u; , not exactly a fan I just like one of the characters there :p and it's not Izaya (shocking! cuz almost everyone who watched it would like him)

and new art~ , *cough*

Drawing for SirGalaxon

still practicing qbee art style ^^ , but hope you like it anyways :D
    This is incridible ! I love the color pallete and absolutely everything!!!♡
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited July 2018
    ok , just made something to let you know I'm working with the raffle winner's art........ but I don't really have that much motivation to do it.... but i'm still trying..... I haven't gotten any sleep these days since I have alot of stuff to do so bare with me , the wavy lines are coming, and it's coming fast

something to keep you guys satisfied (this as edit cuz I wasn't thinking and I accidentally click post comment)

oh well, thanks for stopping by...
    Ala.png 244.6K
  • *Motivates*
  • Just got paint tool sai and...... I'm still kinda figuring it out , i'm excited to use it! , but wow this looks pretty new to me , and might take long for me to figure things out her sooo...... stay with me? I guess

*Motivates*

gimme ur salt
  • eeey missed me? , nah just kidding , got art and now I gotta study

Thanks for staying with me and... take it easy ^^ ~ <3
    0.5.png 593.1K
  • Your arts are so beautiful!
  • Sorry if I haven't been posting that much~!
    anyways I only got quick art I would like to share '

just a drawing for a friend who liked Len
    and
    DOODLED VERSION OF IT ^^ YAAAY

and just a quick sketch of shipping art

hehehe based off by mystic mesenger
    Idk if my japanese words were correct '<' lol anyways hope you like it~!

anyways that's all I have for now~! <3
  • I'm not really into anime, so most of your work does it really stand out to me, but I LOVE your dude in the tuxedo! It's really well done! And that's coming from someone who doesn't really like the style of art! I love your Qbees and chibi too!
  • HHHHHHH TRADITIONAL ARRT

my computer's camera sucks soo I had to edit the photo '<'

and
    <blockquote class="UserQuote">

I'm not really into anime, so most of your work does it really stand out to me, but I LOVE your dude in the tuxedo! It's really well done! And that's coming from someone who doesn't really like the style of art! I love your Qbees and chibi too!

aww that's really nice~ ^^ , this really motivates me to do more art :3 , but I'm on hiatus forawhile and....

I think I forgot to post this- oh well haha ^^;

Anyways hope you like it guys~!
  • Ummm , I have lazy art '
    for my friend ^^ since she really loves zen
    and...

this was becoming a trend sooooo '
    and birthday gift for a fwend ^w^ <3

hope you like it guys~!

• Ummm , I have lazy art '
    for my friend ^^ since she really loves zen
    and...

this was becoming a trend sooooo '
    and birthday gift for a fwend ^w^

I know like 500000000 with bdays today!
  • I got some drawings for a fwend ^^

messy drawing ==; really quick
    and

extra, for her <3

Hope you like it~! ^^; sorry if this was short and took long for me to even post a drawing but it's fineeee~! I think?
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello person reading this~ ^^ glad you are still here checking my art, hehe

I will just leave a note and random art

Note: I'm quitting cc for awhile (or maybe not) but I will still check forums, but I'm not that active , You might not see me a lot anymore , but the only time I could probably reply is through messages but I'm doubting that I can reply really fast , I was really busy and unmotivated due to school work , but I hope you guys understand and I hope you guys are still ok and safe ^^ , thanks for staying with me but now I will just post art here with small text/ with no text or explanation at all

Random art~!

Hope you like it guys~! and see you ^^

Edit; Uhm you see that small YuariRinko? , well that was my old account's name before Rin Shiraku came, hehe~ ^^;
  • Hello person reading this~ ^^ glad you are still here checking my art, hehe

I will just leave a note and random art

Note: I'm quitting cc for awhile (or maybe not) but I will still check forums, but I'm not that active , You might not see me a lot anymore , but the only time I could probably reply is through messages but I'm doubting that I can reply really fast , I was really busy and unmotivated due to school work , but I hope you guys understand and I hope you guys are still ok and safe ^^ , thanks for staying with me but now I will just post art here with small text/ with no text or explanation at all

Random art~!

Hope you like it guys~! and see you ^^

Edit; Uhm you see that small YuariRinko? , well that was my old account's name before Rin Shiraku came, hehe~ ^^;
    Aww, i cant stalk you anymore

I mean, yeah im busy with school too, so i dont play much (its been 4 weeks now actually)
    Good luck with real life!
  • just going to leave some random art here
    Bonus

Bonus

-

That's all I have~! Thanks for stopping by~! ^^
  • Your drawing skills are above hoomens <:0
  • Your drawing skills are above hoomens <:0</p>

Aww ~Thank you so much~! ^^

Random art

• 2 of the hardest parts in art - a circle and drawing a hand
  • Log_er said:

2 of the hardest parts in art - a circle and drawing a hand

I do agree with you ^^ but once you get used to it, drawing it will be much more easier :3 , I only practiced the hand but the circle.... uhh-

trying out chibi ^^

(might start an animation yt btw ^^;)
  • Art is also very hard when you have a shakey hand :p
  • It's been awhile since I've checked your thread in awhile. Good job! I love them!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Log_er said:

Art is also very hard when you have a shakey hand :p

Well, it's ok . You just need to practice more and believe in yourself xD Also, imho you don't need to worry about the result because you improve everytime you work in new art. Try to draw new things and your hand will move confidently and firmly, good luck on making new pics, i really adore them !♡♡

• Log_er said:

Art is also very hard when you have a shakey hand :p

I have shakey hands, so i know dat feeling

Log_er said:

2 of the hardest parts in art - a circle and drawing a hand

I do agree with you ^^ but once you get used to it, drawing it will be much more easier :3 , I only practiced the hand but the circle.... uhh-

trying out chibi ^^

(might start an animation yt btw ^^;)
    YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO ANIMATION