my suggestions please read

i would like to suggest a new holiday in game its not real in rl but i want a spongebob day :D
gimmmeee spongebob costume pls
make qbees yellow
make greedy ppl mr.krabs
make hyper ppl spongebob
make childish ppl patrick
make aggressive ppl sandy
make moody ppl squidward
make new players basic fish
make mods police that are in spongebob
make admins neptune
ty for reading :D

Comments

• GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited July 2018
    Install minecraft
    Get a mod (as in costum game textures)
    Then you're done

Tbh I can't tell if this is a joke or not
    If it's not then idek what you are thinking
    If it is then this is kinda pointless
  • Install minecraft
    Get a mod (as in costum game textures)
    Then you're done

Tbh I can't tell if this is a joke or not
    If it's not then idek what you are thinking
    If it is then this is kinda pointless

Omg gold, people suggested Mario, he can suggest this, give me a break..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    You cannot compare mario to spongebob
    This is a -1 from me tho
  • Costumes would be cool
  • Mario is amazing, as he is the king of video games, whereas SpongeBob just so happens to have his own TV show. Mario has everything. He's old, fat, rich, and famous. He's got it all.
  • lucaaa795 said:

This is a -1 from me tho

I wasn’t comparing them, I’m saying he has a RIGHT to suggest this, I’m tired of people always saying, “you can’t suggest this or that”, anyone can suggest what they want, lol
  • lucaaa795 said:

This is a -1 from me tho

I wasn’t comparing them, I’m saying he has a RIGHT to suggest this, I’m tired of people always saying, “you can’t suggest this or that”, anyone can suggest what they want, lol
    We're only saying our part of our Opinions
    And besides
    This suggestion based in his name and the TV show
    I don't really see how this is much good
    CC only promoting 1 show
    Now that's just wrong
  • edited July 2018
    Please dont argue i can suggest what i want and ik knewi eont get any +1 lmao i just wanted to suggest it
    It really isn't a celebration or anything. Spongebob is only a TV show with a few video games.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    -1 Lol
    Sorry, It too weird and

It really isn't a celebration or anything. Spongebob is only a TV show with a few video games.

Cub correct , it is not celebration it is TV
    If TV also out at CC what about Doraemon mickey mouse lol
  • -1 copyright issues
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Ye xD , cartoon added to cc

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -1 tbh, but it would be cool if they did have an option to change your qbee skin color.

Also scammers are plankton.
  • I thought that will be too mean plankton is a very bad noob
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited August 2018
    Plus the developers can't just shove this so-called ''SpongeBob Day'' in CC. Just like what
    *Darkness*Plays said,there would be copyright issues. Anyways how would the developers know that you are greedy,childish etc?
  • -1 too bad
  • I dunno how you guys didnt get this is a joke yet but yeah next time id be sure to put disclaimers
  • Well ok this could be a joke and now u said so it is... But you have posted this in suggestions and comments section... This section ain't for pranks... Devs read this section and they will think that you are annoying just like your profile says and also it will be proved that you are karma farming which is already seen when u put -1 on all suggestions
  • and your mini modding rn and so am I for pointing that out so and I couldnt care less about karma I just say -1 on suggestions I dont like like the bikes
  • Well I don't care about mine... Even Scorto has an objection with you ... You say no to all suggestions and then make such spam threads... And I don't care if I am mini modding I am doing what is right
  • Chief12 said:

Well I don't care about mine... Even Scorto has an objection with you ... You say no to all suggestions and then make such spam threads... And I don't care if I am mini modding I am doing what is right

I can list 50 more who do also I just saw that name chests useless so I didnt want it and I sae theres no reason to show off ur set while riding so I said no to the bikes thing I really dont care what ppl think of mr