To place or not to place?

That is the question.

Would people rather see a placed ram kennel or an unplaced one in a collection?

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    How about just use it...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Use it
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018
    No, you must keep it, that is a rare unplaced Ramm Kennel!

Just do NOT place it.

Buy a few extra Ramms instead or something.

Or start a collection of unplaced Kennels besides the used ones.

Depends on your perferences
    edited July 2018

Just do NOT place it.

I love the "just buy a few extra ramms" part. Made my day.
    --
    If you want to place it and have it as your pet then do it. Using it as pet brings more """"fame""""" to your account.
    Or you can glass it somewhere and nobody can actually see it at all and who knows maybe you even forget about it.
    Tbh, they have same value as lvl 0s do
    Nobody really gives a damn about these "rare" or "glitched" items and it is sad.
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Just do NOT place it.

--
    If you want to place it and have it as your pet then do it. Using it as pet brings more """"fame""""" to your account.
    Or you can glass it somewhere and nobody can actually see it at all and who knows maybe you even forget about it.
    Nobody really gives a damn about these "rare" or "glitched" items and it is sad.
    Well, that's your opinion if you don't care about rare items. You collect glitches, don't you? Hmm...

Some people have collections of unplaced kennels, but he seriously has the luck of having an unplaced Ramm Kennel (not luck, more or less he bought it for a ton of cubits back when).
    edited July 2018

lucaaa795 said:

Just do NOT place it.

--
    Well, that's your opinion if you don't care about rare items. You collect glitches, don't you? Hmm...

Some people have collections of unplaced kennels, but he seriously has the luck of having an unplaced Ramm Kennel (not luck, more or less he bought it for a ton of cubits back when).
    I do and that is why I said nobody cares about them. I barely get any visits in my collection/museum at all :(
    I dont collect unplaced kennels.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I think this guy is bragging that he has a ramm. He does not care about what we think, this discussion says"Hey everybody!! I have a ramm! I am super rich!"
  • Use it, thats the use of Pets :P
  • I think this guy is bragging that he has a ramm. He does not care about what we think, this discussion says"Hey everybody!! I have a ramm! I am super rich!"

Nowhere in this thread does it say any of those things. Nobody thinks that he is showing off, and you just tried to start something up there, so I would not speak any further words if I were you.

He wants our opinions on whether or not to place his kennel, and you decided it would be nice to make up a story for this thread, when the title is right there for you to see, unless you are too blind and missed the point of the thread completely.

This can be summed up in one word, though:

WHOOOSH
  • Don't place it! It is CC history!

Don't place it! It is CC history!

And nobody really cares about CC history though!
  • lucaaa795 said:

Wow, way to put him down. He cares, deal with it. Not everyone in this game hates history like you do, so stop commenting here if you don't want any part of it.
  • He is not targetting or being mean to me, he is stating a fact. Sadly few care about CC history. MY VOTE IS PUT FORTH THOUGH! Don't place it!
    edited July 2018

lucaaa795 said:

Wow, way to put him down. He cares, deal with it. Not everyone in this game hates history like you do, so stop commenting here if you don't want any part of it.
    I don't hate history.. I mean, I haven't nuked my collection yet have I? I actually care to hear about things I did not know because I am one heck of a curious guy.
    History of CC is underrated by most of the players... Why would you need to know something from the past if you have enough ignorance to live with your cubits and say that the earth is flat or some other wrong facts?
    I did not target grey. I know he is one of those who are not ignorant and actually have knowledge of the past.
    ---
    The unplaced element of that ramm might actually go back to 2017 when you were able to actually make pets look unplaced... Most likely. Or he bought it from one of the raffle winners of a ramm... Hard to believe that the kennel is back from 2015
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

I don't hate history.. I mean, I didn't nuked my collection yet have I? I actually care to hear about things I did not know because I am one heck of a curious guy.
    History of CC is underrated by most of the players... Why would you need to know something from the past if you have enough ignorance to live with your cubits?
    ---
    The unplaced element of that ramm might actually go back to 2017 when you were able to actually make pets look unplaced.
    Was that actually a bug though? o.O

I might need to visit this museum of yours, I need to fuel my brain cells with something bizarre!

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

I don't hate history.. I mean, I didn't nuked my collection yet have I? I actually care to hear about things I did not know because I am one heck of a curious guy.
    History of CC is underrated by most of the players... Why would you need to know something from the past if you have enough ignorance to live with your cubits?
    ---
    The unplaced element of that ramm might actually go back to 2017 when you were able to actually make pets look unplaced.

I might need to visit this museum of yours, I need to fuel my brain cells with something bizarre!
    It was. Not anymore.

The museum is named, as its supposed to be, The Museum of Wonders.
    search "wonders" in lobby and you should find it
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

---

It was. Not anymore.

The museum is named, as its supposed to be, The Museum of Wonders.
    search "wonders" in lobby and you should find it
    "You do not have permission to enter this realm!"
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited July 2018
    Nobody cares what you do with it
    Bam.