Share one time Cubic Castles did something really great for you!

=MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
in General Chat 61.30 Karma
Share one time Cubic Castles did something really great for you!

-- Many people say games are a waste of time and meaningless. I beg to differ. I think we can have some of the most meaningful parts of our lives in games.

Let's all share one meaningful moment in a game :)

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.75 Karma
    When I got my account banned, by request :) best 6 months of my life. Thanks again, Cosmic xD
  • SpyroTFSpyroTF Member
    0.95 Karma
    my rich friend asked me if i ever had a car, i said no (even though i had one hehe)
    and...
    i got a free dork.
    for FREE, that's right, you've read it properly, i've got it for F R E E!
  • darkpqdarkpq FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.15 KarmaFamiliar
    I help someone to avoid to get scam and that person secretly was rich and for helping him and make the Rights chooses he gave me a free Dormobile for helping him...karma does exist :D
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    26.85 Karma
    I was with -greycoralking- and we were in a realm with this guy Sir.Dirt because he was buying boogers overpriced. When I say over priced I mean twice the price. I was talking about how much c I have and he tells me to trade and gives me 18k
  • 5.40 Karma
    Every time I enter a great build. I am constantly amazed at the ingenuity of some of the builders, and it makes me happy each time I see something unique and awesome.
  • icantiwillicantiwill Member
    82.30 Karma
    i want to thank steam for showing me cc, and cc for improving my english. And ofc having awesome friends
  • 24.95 Karma

i want to thank steam for showing me cc, and cc for improving my english. And ofc having awesome friends

^ this also applies to me

• GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    11.55 Karma
    Welp this is what the game has done for me

Cubic Castles is currently my favorite game
    It showed me how to connect with others online
    It boosts my creativity when building and calculating solutions (trading)
    This game basically is minecraft but its uncommon to find an immature like in minecraft servers
    (Also i think im allergic to minecraft because i get dizzy when I only played a single min
    I dont play minecraft much back then though)
    I met new friends and foes and learn how to take care of them
    I love this game and thanks to the wonderful devs who created it.

• 41.40 Karma
    Man this was quite a while ago not long after the black cat came out. I can't remember exactly I think this person wanted a dragon pet which I had and I asked if they had a black cat and they said yes and we just traded. And black cats are the best pets hands down I adore them for whatever reason and they just kinda became my thing. Eventually I gave the black cat away for someone's birthday.

• Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    When cc introduced balls and the switch pack, it allowed me to make all kinds of games like soccer with an auto ball return system when you score.
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma
    Others to me: I got scammed 4k, and three good friends of mine (who I don't know irl) Gave me 4k!

Me to others: Someone was asking people to come to her shop, so she could get her friend a Christmas present. I went andown said "give this to your friend :)" I gave her a free cat pet :p
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    4.65 Karma
    Cc gaved me friends that i could’ve never imagined :)
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    14.15 Karma
    I have the greatest friends on cc.
    I left for almost a year due to life issues and the moment I got back they went on and on about how much they missed me.
    I've given away 1k to different new players to get them started :D

Cc is the best! Thank you devs!
  • PiousPious Member
    37.25 Karma
    I bought one of those Dragon Pets when they were brand new and it didn’t go to my account (my account was for some reason bugged). So a Dev came on and helped me receive the item and threw in a few thousand cubits as compensation.
  • *Zoddy**Zoddy* Member
    10.70 Karma
    SpyroTF said:

my rich friend asked me if i ever had a car, i said no (even though i had one hehe)
    and...
    i got a free dork.
    for FREE, that's right, you've read it properly, i've got it for F R E E!

thats just rood

• 120.45 Karma
    That one time I went to craft three hundred horizontal rings for Hinter and the recipe doubled.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    It helped me learn english grammar even a little through other Filipino friends.

And also taught me to ignore hate and dab on them <o/
  • Night_WingNight_Wing Member
    8.20 Karma
    Cubic Castles improved my grammer than before.Gave me bestfriends and moslty gave me a good time all the way ^_^
  • ZerikZerik Member
    8.05 Karma
    When I won ram by raffle 2 times and got scammed ;)
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma
    Oh and when I won the dragonna pet raffle with 4 tokens :D
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    25.25 Karma
    When I won a Krampus with 6k tokens.
    I wasted 5k tokens for a ram but lost.
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    30.40 Karma
    When CC came into my life
  • rayverrayver Member
    31.45 Karma
    Thankful for =MGN=, I Discovered this Game since 2016, Im Sir. Dark btw, I Made Great Friends and Builds made my Skills & Creativeness Improved.
  • nikkilinnikkilin Member
    10.20 Karma
    I just discovered this game lately, but so far, Cubic Castles has truly helped me cope with my depression, anxiety, and personal problems.

Cubic Castles helped me keep my mind busy; it eases my mood every time I play, and it’s been quite a theraphy game for me.

I absolutely love Cubic Castles, and I hope more people will see the beauty of this game.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.90 Karma

Cubic Castles improved my grammer than before.Gave me bestfriends and moslty gave me a good time all the way ^_^

Beautiful grammar right there.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Game Moderator
    16.65 Karma
    It has given me friends all over the world that I never could have imagined knowing.
  • [InSstep][InSstep] Member
    15.55 Karma
    in 2015 many Friends helped me.
    thanks to Mabz,jac_,Bunny.
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    61.30 Karma
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow -- Thank you from all of us for the great experiences CC has enabled us to have. Great friends and memories, people deeply important to our lives :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    101.35 Karma
    Thx.. nice to see some positive threads now and then.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2018 380.80 Karma
    CC helped me improve my english and some basic knowledge about how economy works.
    I also made some friends that care about me :)