Blocks in the store

13»

Comments

• PiousPious Member

Pious said:

How about we just have no changes? Keep on adding new content. New content is great! But let the current prices of items stay as they are, and you won’t screw with the economy any further. Solved!

Nope! Change is good, change needs to happen to keep a game relevant
    I hate change and miss the days when I could have a username longer than the screen.
  • Decrease The Price Of:
    -Manequin Pack
    -Pulse Pack
    -House Pack
    -Bush Pack
    They are so pricy xD
    Also why you dont Add Link Door Instead Buying Portal And Put A Link Stamp to Only 1 Door And the other Door will be Disgusting
    -But The Link Stamp On the Store Will be Stay (to
  • I don't think craftable blocks should be in the store. There are too many players who make a living crafting and selling crafted blocks. I made 20k cubits just in the last 3 days crafting blocks, then selling. But if these blocks were in the store they won't sell like one would think because cc store prices are too high.

I would really like the random thing go away when we are trying to buy a certain animal set. This is just like roulette and teaches noobs that gambling is cool. It is certainly addictive to the point of home or bust.

I really don't mind buying realm basics in the store and for the most part the prices were reasonable too.

Definitely need to add white dye as this used most, or at least hardest to make equal amounts as the rest. A flower pack would be one solution as white and red flowers are much needed and even more so now that life force uses cloudy potion too. I would buy these flowers in a reasonably priced pack.

Beeswax would be a welcome addition.

Keep metals for the noob who won't be mining these too soon because they are too lazy to level up and not even know the best perks to select when the do level up. All resources as they are should stay because the builders sometimes can't find enough from lazy miners. Add grass, as grass is one of the blocks in high demand. While you are adding, either dirt or mud as clay as well as porcelain is now a much needed part of crafting.

The farm pack should be changed because we need the trunks and bushes and not the leaves of the tree or fences. I am sure you will find that most players who buy these do so to make a farmable solution to mining these things and not for decor.

High prices in the store has some good points like teaching qbee's to work and save for something they want and is not an option to be had much other ways. The drawback is leaving the economy in the hands of an 8 year old boy who buys cubits with mommy's credit card to buy an expensive store item and five minutes later gets bored and sells for pennies on the dollar. Those of us who work for our cubits are at a huge disadvantage.

Almighty and Baleful which sell for 25k and you get them free in cubes. Set a more realistic price, IMO which carries no weight.

I would rather see the broken things fixed before too many store changes happen. Like the Castle Stamp problem in Aspen and the promised cubits upon reaching level up max. That 'glitch' made it impossible for me to get pet pal 2 perk.

Pets category is fine as long as they are selling. I bought my 1st kitty in the store till I decided to collect them. 10k is a bit much when I learned I get from cubes and players sell them for 2500c. I now have 41 kitties :).

I love the new update where sentries and bumpers, blocks and bombs are craftable. I am not at all thrilled with the amount you get from an artifact tho. An increase in crushed artifact would be great as this would lessen the ouch effect of losing a valuable art block which I sold 1 for 400c the day before the update. Life force sold like crazy at 250c each. I used all my duplicate art blocks (20) and did make 5k cubits.

I know you said we might not like the prices if any changes are made, but who would I be if I didn't complain?

Finally some Irony, I sold all my Iron (20k) the day before this last update and now I am mining to get iron for the new craftable blocks. How is that for Irony? Pun intended!
  • Pious said:

Pious said:

How about we just have no changes? Keep on adding new content. New content is great! But let the current prices of items stay as they are, and you won’t screw with the economy any further. Solved!

Nope! Change is good, change needs to happen to keep a game relevant
    I hate change and miss the days when I could have a username longer than the screen.
    Deal with it
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    if the cubit store price lowers, it will also decrease in-game.

in my eyes cubit store is a general store... there may also be general things from blocks to clothes.

they may remain expensive, otherwise in-game stores and mine topics will no longer or little be used.

mmm... it's expensive nobody will buy it?

No, not true, players who want it quickly and do not want to mine or search... they can buy it more expensive from cubit store.

what I would like to see from cubit store is a nice consecution blocks at blocks pack etc.
  • Would a Common-Flowers pack be necessary in the store.. or either in the recube store?
  • That be really neat if we could buy flowers like red and white with recubes.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I agree with the idea that convenience should be a thing, yet cost more. That's how it works in the real world too. If we have the option to craft something but it's also offered in the cubit store, that gives people the ability to craft it more cheaply and then to sell it. The cubit store is often what people base prices on because they look in the store to see the price and then make it lower.
    I usually prefer to craft things rather than buy them, but I understand some people may not have the time or the patience for that.
  • PiousPious Member

I agree with the idea that convenience should be a thing, yet cost more. That's how it works in the real world too. If we have the option to craft something but it's also offered in the cubit store, that gives people the ability to craft it more cheaply and then to sell it. The cubit store is often what people base prices on because they look in the store to see the price and then make it lower.
    I usually prefer to craft things rather than buy them, but I understand some people may not have the time or the patience for that.

Well said.
  • In my opinion, The store prices can be as kept as it is right now. The only thing that the game needs is a simpler way to earn Cubits.

You see, people who joined the game will probably see that instance as ‘Oh let’s just get super repetitive with the mines and clean the whole mine out.’ when it can easily bore players out, or even leave with no choice but to either Spend cash, or doing scams, which obviously, the scam part is growing at an increasing rate thanks to vending machines.

Secondly, it’ll be better if the Sculpty blocks happen to be in the Cubit Store, I mean you don’t get it back after you placed it, so it might not serve a purpose if you’ll have to end up working super tirelessly at mines, or trading just to get a huge bulk of it.

Thirdly, I would prefer the black bombs to be back, it’s easier and more convenient such that if you’re missing a couple of bombs for lets say the Emerald blocks in the Cavern Mines, It’ll take a long time just to get back to that area, with that exception of being lost in the process too.

Fourth, Foams would be handy for those builders who likes building in CC, but just to work very long hours in the mine for just a simple 1,000 is not fun to do, i’d just prefer buying it instead.
  • PiousPious Member
    icedcaves said:

In my opinion, The store prices can be as kept as it is right now. The only thing that the game needs is a simpler way to earn Cubits.

You see, people who joined the game will probably see that instance as ‘Oh let’s just get super repetitive with the mines and clean the whole mine out.’ when it can easily bore players out, or even leave with no choice but to either Spend cash, or doing scams, which obviously, the scam part is growing at an increasing rate thanks to vending machines.

Secondly, it’ll be better if the Sculpty blocks happen to be in the Cubit Store, I mean you don’t get it back after you placed it, so it might not serve a purpose if you’ll have to end up working super tirelessly at mines, or trading just to get a huge bulk of it.

Thirdly, I would prefer the black bombs to be back, it’s easier and more convenient such that if you’re missing a couple of bombs for lets say the Emerald blocks in the Cavern Mines, It’ll take a long time just to get back to that area, with that exception of being lost in the process too.

Fourth, Foams would be handy for those builders who likes building in CC, but just to work very long hours in the mine for just a simple 1,000 is not fun to do, i’d just prefer buying it instead.

Wanna’ mine a mine together? :) It’s a lot more enjoyable when you have company.
  • valyreena said:

Would a Common-Flowers pack be necessary in the store.. or either in the recube store?

Since you did ask, not all of the flowers are in the same demand as red and white are. You can't craft wands without red flowers and it takes 3 red flowers (fiery potion) to make 1 wand. You can't craft a sentry without red flowers.

Cloudy potion is used in other recipes and is made from combining fiery with spicy and sunny which only uses 1 berry each to produce them. This is unbalanced as is the fact that ghost gum made from deadwood is heavily needed and you find so many less of these per mine than any other trunk in the game . Example: it takes 30 deadwood trunks to craft 1 Phantom Foam and you only get approx 100 trunks per mine. Take a second and look at the recipe for Phantom Foam and see that it uses both Cloudy Potion and Ghost Gum which contain two ingredients that you get less per mine or needed more per mine than their counterparts ie other trunks and other flowers

Take a normal forest mine, you get approx 100 red flowers per mine but you need to navigate the entire mine and all of the trees, water, mud, bees and bushes. Much easier if you don't happen to be color blind and have to differentiate from all of the other flowers and mushrooms. There is a sand pack in the store and just look at how much sand is in a typical desert mine and just how easy it is to mine it with little to no obstacles in your way.

In conclusion, red and white flowers as well as deadwood is needed and would sell if added. I am sure all crafters would agree that these unbalanced items are used more and/or provided less.
  • Intimate, Valy was asking which would be better-to add the flowers to the regular store for cubits or in the recube store for recubes. She is a strong proponent of the flowers being added as a whole and was not speaking against their addition.
  • Intimate, Valy was asking which would be better-to add the flowers to the regular store for cubits or in the recube store for recubes. She is a strong proponent of the flowers being added as a whole and was not speaking against their addition.

I took the word 'necessary'; to mean if even to add a flower pack at all.

Also add Blackberry bushes so we can craft black dye and not have to use our oil and coal. Nom Nom, blackberry pie.
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited July 2018
    Intimate said:

Intimate, Valy was asking which would be better-to add the flowers to the regular store for cubits or in the recube store for recubes. She is a strong proponent of the flowers being added as a whole and was not speaking against their addition.

I took the word 'necessary'; to mean if even to add a flower pack at all.

Also add Blackberry bushes so we can craft black dye and not have to use our oil and coal. Nom Nom, blackberry pie.
    Even though you have to use oil and coal, it still gives alot compared to other dyes.
    Oil and coal makes 20-25 dye
    Berries make 10-15 dye
    Flowers make 2-5 dye (not sure, but i's still low)
  • Angel said:

sculpty

I agree with space on this one!

+1
    Me too
    +1
  • Yeah I think I agree the heal wands should become craftable... Since they're part of the recipe tree.

O-O
    Arigato!
  • NERF SOME PRICES!!!!!!!!
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    We should be able to split wands. For example, if I have a heal wand, I should be able to split it into multiple stacks. It would be very convenient for the battle Royale game I'm building. Also are wireless blocks going to be craftable any time soon?
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018
    Log_er said:

We should be able to split wands. For example, if I have a heal wand, I should be able to split it into multiple stacks. It would be very convenient for the battle Royale game I'm building. Also are wireless blocks going to be craftable any time soon?

Highly doubt that wand splitting will ever become a thing, why is that even needed?

-1 on the idea of wand splitting.

Also, I am not too sure on the idea of Switch Pack items becoming craftable, but I think that they are okay as a STORE EXCLUSIVE item for now. But again, if they make the Switch Items expensive to craft, that would balance it out quite a bit.

so +0 on the idea of Switch Item crafting.
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    LateCom said:

can we make heal wands craftable xD

I hope all of the wands are craftable ><
  • I still believe the Foam Pack should be kept. It is a crucial element in building. I do understand that it defeats the purpose of having to go out and mine and craft but it is also time consuming.