PiousPious Member
edited November 2018 in Off-Topic

Comments

• Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited July 2018
    Really love this idea. +1
  • Would actually be kinda fun. I'd play this over Fortnite. Wait.. I don't play Fortnite. But i'd play Cubic Royale, thats for sure!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2018
    Besides the mockery of the genre with the thread, I would actually be up for it.
    Maybe you could add the fishing vest somehow too
  • Owo I like it +1
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018
    Perhaps we can add the Chocolate Bunny candy that gives you a temporary jump boost, and the Cube Candy Bar can give a speed boost when consumed.

And maybe the Chief and Roman hats can be added in and used on your character to give an ATTACK boost.

My head is rushing with ideas right now O.O
  • ZerikZerik Member
    +1 Becouse I dont play cubic anymore I only play fortnite, but if this game mode Cubic royale comes to cubic castles ill be back for sure
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    honestly, this battle royale trend is stupid, the idea is still cool, but im neutral
    +0
  • We need more entertainment in cc. This could be potentially really good and i would love to see it ingame.
  • I kinda like the idea but also as well i dont. I agree it would be fun but also cubic castles is its own game and doesnt need to become anything different or as drastic like this. I like the style of the game and how we can make our own games and have events but this would be like haveing a whole nother game in here. I find no reason for it.
  • Would be a fun gamemode to play, especially since pvp isn't used that much. Doubting it's actually gonna be made but +1 anyways!
  • Minigames!

+1 all for it
  • Looks cool! +1 :D
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    +1 I really love this idea. The devs are always busy working on the game though and this is like another type of game mode like adventure mode. With a small team it will take ages to make, considering that they have to keep updating the current game. This would be a very fun game mode though. Maybe tournaments can be hosted weekly. It would really give players a whole new interface to the game. Also I don't think 5 shots is enough to kill someone. Sometimes it's hard to land your shots.
  • This should happen !
    +1
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited July 2018
    Interesting idea, honestly I'm indifferent on the subject. Has potential to entice a larger audience.
  • PiousPious Member
    edited November 2018

• darkpqdarkpq Member
    It sounds cool but this is Gona be a really diferent game so it can't be in CC this is more likely for to create another game which you can play different games including this one, or hide and seek, dead by dead ligth,ect even if it needs to create a new game I will give +1 apart what if you win you get someting like 20 cubics and how ding win like 10 cubics
  • -1. Do you know how long it would take to load in a 1000x1000 realm? Years, on my pc. I guess you could make a minigame like this, if you want to give away a million free things, (Unless you only play with very trustworthy friends.) But this would basically just be a modded version of cc. And, if you want to play Clash Royale, ply Clash Royale. Cubic Castles is Cubic Castles, not some other game.
  • 'Gold' said:

-1. Do you know how long it would take to load in a 1000x1000 realm? Years, on my pc. I guess you could make a minigame like this, if you want to give away a million free things, (Unless you only play with very trustworthy friends.) But this would basically just be a modded version of cc. And, if you want to play Clash Royale, ply Clash Royale. Cubic Castles is Cubic Castles, not some other game.

clash royale? *facepalm*
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    'Gold' said:

-1. Do you know how long it would take to load in a 1000x1000 realm? Years, on my pc. I guess you could make a minigame like this, if you want to give away a million free things, (Unless you only play with very trustworthy friends.) But this would basically just be a modded version of cc. And, if you want to play Clash Royale, ply Clash Royale. Cubic Castles is Cubic Castles, not some other game.

wooosh
  • PiousPious Member
    edited November 2018

• BREAKING NEWS: Epic Games annexes small building game and turns it into Battle Royal superpower.
  • i can see the potentiol :O!

+1
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited July 2018
    Even if this doesn't become a game, we can all come together and build something similar, but the cost to make the storm would be real, outline blocks and timed systems using spudbugs. When the border does close, a switch will activate thousands of outline blocks, stopping players from moving on then maybe release spudbugs or activate spike traps to kill them. And to make chests, We could always use prize dispensers. The only downside to making a player made battle royal game is the cost, limited realm size, and only I type of wand that damages players. There are items that heal you though like heal bumpers or the med kits. I'd say to make a working 100 x 100 battle royal game in cc, we would need 100k to 500k Cubits. Most of the cost goes towards the outline blocks :p Of course we can always come up with new ideas for a lower budget. I may work on my own battle royale game. If anyone wants to join in on helping me create an awesome battle royale game let me know. We could bring the budget down alot if people volunteer to help mine resources and build the map. We could also use a 100 by 100 realm and a 5 x 5 realm to save c. We could try to build our own battle royale map and i have a system in mind for the borders / storm. If you would like to donate to help me with this project, go to the realm 'Pixel Block Vends'. Anything from ores and dirt to cubits will help. Please help if you can. It could turn out so well in the end and be a fun realm to play against your friends.
  • A few more items I'd like to see.

Shrink wand (named rainbow wand in this): Deal 15 damage and blur opponents view (10 charges).

Love wand: Everyone loves you! Opponents hit by this suffer from a 50% speed decrease and deal 15% less damage (5 charges)

Candy Corn: Throw candy corn on the ground! Whenever players come in contact with it, they will be stuck their for 5 seconds (invisible when set unless 1 block away)

Black bomb: A 3 second time bomb (can't be thrown)

Blue bomb: A 3 second time bomb (can be thrown)

Green bomb: A 5 second time bomb (can both be thrown and set on ground)

Berries: Get 5 to make mini healing potion! (1/4 heart)
  • PiousPious Member
    edited November 2018

• Btw I started this kind of build like a week ago and hopefully this will be added, I also want to suggest Outline Blocks as the Platform or "Vehicle" before landing.
  • Pious said:

Flamerock said:

A few more items I'd like to see.

Shrink wand (named rainbow wand in this): Deal 15 damage and blur opponents view (10 charges).

Love wand: Everyone loves you! Opponents hit by this suffer from a 50% speed decrease and deal 15% less damage (5 charges)

Candy Corn: Throw candy corn on the ground! Whenever players come in contact with it, they will be stuck their for 5 seconds (invisible when set unless 1 block away)

Black bomb: A 3 second time bomb (can't be thrown)

Blue bomb: A 3 second time bomb (can be thrown)

Green bomb: A 5 second time bomb (can both be thrown and set on ground)

Berries: Get 5 to make mini healing potion! (1/4 heart)

I like it. Just a few things. I wouldn’t include all three bombs. I’d have Green Bombs as grenades, and no other bombs. There’s already three Harmful Blocks that can be used a traps. Also, I’d only have bombs deal 90 HP and not a full health bar. I’m not interested in any 1-hits. I also like the Shrink Wand idea. The rest though... I feel there’s enough wand variations after that point (just my opinion though, bud. Not bagging on you or anything). I admire the creativity.
    + 1 for your ideas!
    Ok, thanks :p
  • +1 I want to see this in cubic castles but i think its not possible
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited July 2018
    We are concerned that Cubic Castles may be replicating the experience for which PUBG is known for.