No Max Level

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I have two level 60 accounts and a few accounts that are level 25+ because level 60 is the max. Why can’t there just be no max level? After you get every perk you could maybe receive around 250c with every level or so? (Even without rewards for every level after 60 I would still be happy).

Comments

• another alternative would be to let you receive the perks you are owed when new perks come out. So if I’m level 70 I can instantly choose 10 new perks when they come out.
  • Would be cool, except I have only been able to get to lvl 40 through 3 years lol
  • +1

Alot of people why they are sometimes leaving the game is that they finished it.
  • I can already imagine a level 5 barely able to play and then looking at some level 179 and being intimidated somewhat. I think level caps are there for a reason.

You may want unlimited levels, but the majority of players would rather not deal with level 150+ players walking around.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I can already imagine a level 5 barely able to play and then looking at some level 179 and being intimidated somewhat. I think level caps are there for a reason.

You may want unlimited levels, but the majority of players would rather not deal with level 150+ players walking around.

Why would it matter if there was level 150+ players walking around?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    If they deserve it, then heck they can be even level 1000
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Honestly I am all for unlimited levels, it'd definitely stop me being lazy and get me mining again. I doubt it'd intimate players tho... That's like, for example, saying people won't play CoD WW2 because someone's Gold level and 1000...I enjoy seeing big levels when I enter games, shows me personally there's a lot to do and if other players have played long enough to earn such a rank it must be nice, and once they actually start playing they'd understand how easy levels are, obviously they'd get harder tho. Although I think it should stop somewhere, like 1000- if anyone actually got there
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    +1

I play another game where they consistently add more levels every few months. Current cap is level 400. I'm 256 on one game site and around 130 on another for that game. I have no problems with there being high level players in the game and it gives me something to strive for...

I hit level 60 in 11 months (June 2017-May 2018) because I mine A LOT (and bought the quest pack at around level 50 or so to get more xp; though I've not finished the quests from it, and am holding off until more levels are available to do the rest). I've now maxed out my Farming levels too on this account. I now only use it to participate in events, do some farming, post to forums, and level up pets while mining to restock my store. It saddens me that none of my current mining and farming counts towards future levels anymore.

I agree even if there are no perks left, it'd be nice to continue to accumulate xp. I think even just getting a small bonus for each 5 or 10 levels attained over 60 would be okay too. And if it's just a bonus, then it could be an indefinite number of levels. If you do regular mining, building, crafting and the quests, it's hard to not be maxed out. If you enjoy more of the social aspects of the game (games/events/hanging out with friends), then I can see why it's hard to get to level 60 as the social aspects of the game don't currently provide xp. I'd love to see more options for gaining xp through discovery and achievements too, but clearly the leveling structure would need to be adjusted first as it's already quite easy to max out xp.

Since I'm essentially completely maxed out on my main account, I'm now working on leveling a second account/alt. It's already level 21 in a couple months even though I'm going pretty slowly with it. I'm trying a different play style with it, but I'm sure it will be maxed out within about a year or so.
    edited July 2018
    If it continues to get a little bit harder to level up after every ten levels or so it will be very hard for somebody to get to 1000 anyways..

Or they can keep the same difficulty for getting to level 60 for every level after 60 and all they would have to do is remove the max.
  • I personally don't like level caps, because I can't ever earn experience anymore, therefore in a way, beat the game. I realize CC isn't about leveling, but when level the 60 cap was introduced, it only took me 2 weeks to earn it. I played the game like normal, and still earned it. Why must my experience be capped? It's a sandbox game. Should reveal just how dedicated some people truly are. Could also reveal cheaters who do still auto-click all day (yes, it still happens)

I don't even want perks. I just want my experience to add up. Hell, I don't even need the level to be changed. I just don't want my experience capped though. I want it to be open to earning experience. :)
    Bump
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    and if they added a rebirth mode when you get max level you start from 0 but you get good benefits?
  • Something no matter what needs to be done about the levels and it needs to be done soon as possible. The fact that they only raised the level cap by ten all these years is just silly. I know that the devs are busy but don't introduce something if it is not going to be improved upon. I think the issue is that there is this belief that new perks need to be tied with introduction of levels but that is not true. I guarantee a vast majority of players who are at cap just want to be able to level again. We need new levels!
  • +1000000. Really cool. Atleast that would give me courage to level up :) (also, ATLEAST level 500 would be enough.)
    Bump
  • Me lvl 30 next to ppl who build 24/7 and are lvl 100000 nty

Me lvl 30 next to ppl who build 24/7 and are lvl 100000 nty

If someone even goes over level 300, they have no life.
  • Me lvl 30 next to ppl who build 24/7 and are lvl 100000 nty

You'll be a level 60 one day and hate not earning any experience too. :D
  • Well on dis account im lvl 31 and its been 7 months but on my first it was from the levels update to may 2017 and lvl 29 ..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Me lvl 30 next to ppl who build 24/7 and are lvl 100000 nty

Hey, if they build then you can too. Which means that, theoretically, you could also reach level 100000
  • A level over 9000? I'm in!
  • +1
    I totally agree with that suggestion! That will make quitted players come back becouse they think:
    "Oh I finally reached level 60. Theres nothing to do here... *quits game* "
    If new levels will be added peoples will be like:
    "Omg new levels added! I must reach the max level >:o "

Another thing that can be good is that there will be a season, like other games, the top of the player with the highest level will be awarded with Cubits or limited Season Items! Then after season ends player will be resetted to level 60.
    There will be also a Leaderboard on the Town Center!
    Add this on the suggestion :)
    Bump
  • +1 im not level 60 yet but im going there quickly and for me just mining without gaining any exp..that makes it just boring
  • Very useful If this will be implemented in the game so +1 for me. It's also helps me for making tons of half dirts again to lvl up pets with no waste xp.
  • Very useful If this will be implemented in the game so +1 for me. It's also helps me for making tons of half dirts again to lvl up pets with no waste xp.
    Bump
  • Yes please :(!
  • One day, boys...
    Bump