b3achy's Mini-Emporium - Specializing in Various Resources / Blocks (including Deep Forest items)

Comments

• LiteRary said:

l just need stones, l'd be happy if you restock them, they all out of stock.

Everything restocked a few minutes ago. I put in some extra stones (4 stacks total). They go fast - typically one of the first things purchased after I restock.
  • LiteRary said:

Well...Can l order? 4500 Stones? (500c)

Or as much as you can. lf you don't take orders it's OK.

Yea, my life is pretty hectic, so I don't take orders as I'm challenged enough to just keep the vends restocked regularly. Thanks for asking. I'm sure someone could fill it as I'm seeing more resource miners posting on the forums lately.
  • Oops, restocked yesterday, but forgot to bump the thread. I am running low on some inventories as I can't get into the game regularly right now due to RL commitments. I think two of the machines are empty (slow geysers and honey or beeswax).
  • Restocked today. Some different decorations and clothing. Still out of all geysers and honey/beeswax. Very busy in RL, so only stocking about once a week right now.
  • Thanks for your business! Restocked today. Likely won't be restocking for a week or more as I'm out of town IRL this week.
  • Thanks to all my loyal customers! I've restocked today, but super low in inventory so it might be a while before I can get the machines restocked once sold out.
  • Restocked today. Still have ruby blocks (25c each) in lieu of diamond blocks (10c each).
  • Mostly restocked yesterday, but forgot to bump the post.
  • Restocked today! Enjoy! (Have diamonds and rubies, but no emeralds right now. Still no geysers.)
  • Thanks for shopping here! I've restocked today. Moved a few things around. Added in some egg vends (probably not the cheapest prices, but they are based more on the amount of work I do to get them / and how much time they are taking away from my mining). Swapped out most of the clothing for Easter and Summer clothing.
  • Restocked, and I see someone has already wiped out most of the ores before I could even post a note. Dropped the prices of the less common eggs to 150c (from 200c). Added an egg flower plant. Thanks for shopping at my little Emporium! I will try to restock once more before I go on travel for Easter...hope you all have a blessed Easter!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Sorry, have been very busy and also out of town quite a bit over the last few weeks, so haven't been able to restock weekly. Finally, have restocked the vends as I was wiped out of my resources. Thanks to all my loyal customers for continuing to support my little shop. Easter stuff has been replaced by Summer Clothing.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited May 2018
    Restocked this week. Trying to be more regular with restocking, though I'm still pretty busy in RL right now (but at least I'm in town for now). In the decos/wearables section, there is a clown mask for 6000c, if anyone is interested.

Also, if I run out of Rubber/Cotton, Firefly has started carrying some in her shop too (Firefly's Market).
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Thanks to my awesome loyal customers!! Restocked finally! Ores, crafting items, summer clothing and some summer blocks (and still have the clown mask).

If I'm out of Rubber/Cotton/Berries/Dyes, take some warp fries to Firefly's Market as she is carrying these items also.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Restocked tonight! Thanks to all my loyal customers!
  • b3achy said:

It got sold out so quickly xD
  • b3achyb3achy Member

b3achy said:

It got sold out so quickly xD
    It always does when I post to the forums. I have a lot of great customers! I sometimes will sneak in a mid-week restock if I can get in the game with my schedule...
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Restocked this morning! Enjoy!
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    b3achy said:

Restocked this morning! Enjoy!

Dang it! It got sold out before I could even go there T^T
    Edit: It has only been 6 minutes since you updated... Darn these sneaky ninja forumers >:O
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Restocked this evening. Thanks for your business!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Restocked on 4 July 2018 at around noon EDT (9am CC time). Thanks for your patronage! Still have some of last year's summer items (blocks, umbrellas) in a few vends if you need them for your Summer Build!

(Currently building inventory of new realm items; however, don't have enough yet to start to sell them...will be coming soon...)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Restocked yesterday! Enjoy! :)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Restocked a couple days ago, but I forgot to post to the forums! Thanks for all the business!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Restocked today. Note, prices for ores and some blocks has increased (stack size decreased), due to high demand. Trying to adjust to be closer to other resource shop prices. First major price change in months. Thanks for your continued business!
  • Can you restock your Vends? I came in to buy iron but there were none. I might come back sooner or later to buy more ores :)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 2018
    Thanks to all my patrons, and your continued patience.

Sorry, but I have been out of town dealing with some family issues, and haven't been in game to gather resources as much as I like, so it took me a while to restock (over a month!). I hope to restock at least once a week, but it will depend on my inventory as RL is busy right now.

However, it's been restocked as of 11 am EDT / 8am CC time today!

Be sure to check out BCWillie's Vend Garden too (portal from my Emporium realm) as he is stocking some Deep Forest Resources, and will continue to build out his shop as he gets customers. Currently has Forest Grass, Wild Grass, Thorny Vines, Black Marble, Green Goop, Green Splats, and Baleful Cubes (got a string of them from dehydrated cubes). Has more items in storage (like the giant mushrooms) that will be put out as he can afford more vends.

If I'm out of resources, also check Firefly's Market (warp fries in my shop), as she also stocks resources, food and farm items.

Have a wonderful CC weekend!
  • Restocked earlier today... :)

Praying for all those in NC and SC as Florence barrels down on them.
  • Dropped 1,500 cubits in your tip pig :-)
    Enjoy them and use them to make your shop better!
    Enjoy this BUMP as well!
  • Dropped 1,500 cubits in your tip pig :-)
    Enjoy them and use them to make your shop better!
    Enjoy this BUMP as well!

Thanks so much for the kind gesture!! The cubits were put to good use to purchase more vends!

Store has been mostly restocked (missing sun and frost berries and fast geysers).
  • Restocked today. Thanks for all the awesome support/business!