ALL NEW RECIPES!

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Is the decorstive mask wearable?

Nope
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    That would be pretty cool if it was lol. I don't know why it even called that. Maybe something to do with a sentry would make more sense.
  • 10/10 Thread, super useful. Thanks!
  • noentnoent Member
    Good job thanks devs! Thats a big step 0_0
  • Maybe blue bombs coming soon? Could be! ;-)

I really don't mind mining then crafting bombs but fyi: I have to go to 60 forest mines to find 2 deep forest and use all the thorny vines I find (150 to 190 per mine). This I end up with an average of 1 crafted bomb per mine. I also noticed less sulphur and mineral deposits in tropical mines and that is IF there is a volcano at all in them. I stopped looking in arctic mines cuz of the whole blizzard situation argh.
  • barbara_wbarbara_w Member
    edited July 2018
    But does the heal wand need to have full charge to craft with it?
  • barbara_w said:

But does the heal wand need to have full charge to craft with it?

Nope, it only uses one charge, no matter how many charges it have
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2018
    That's quite a big change there! Looking forward to it.
    I wonder if there will be any stamps in that list, because that would be awesome!

P/S: I am one of those that buy the House Pack! ;)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Maybe we will see some Cardboards boxes soon ;)
  • You can craft green bombs now
  • You can craft green bombs now

they already were craftable >_>
  • Oh welp :P
  • Intimate said:

Maybe blue bombs coming soon? Could be! ;-)

I really don't mind mining then crafting bombs but fyi: I have to go to 60 forest mines to find 2 deep forest and use all the thorny vines I find (150 to 190 per mine). This I end up with an average of 1 crafted bomb per mine. I also noticed less sulphur and mineral deposits in tropical mines and that is IF there is a volcano at all in them. I stopped looking in arctic mines cuz of the whole blizzard situation argh.
    Same
  • It takes a bit to mine the things needed to craft the new blocks and then craft them but in no time at all they fly out of the vends so fast. I see a lot of players crafting these and theirs too go super fast in vends.

One thing I just don't understand is so many players sell so cheap. It is like they can't do math and realize just how much iron, rubber, trunks & other resources these blocks use to craft. Such is the life of an 9 year old hey?
  • gdog said:

You missed iron balls
    Forge recipe -

Gdog he didn't.

• MeHawk said:

where did u get this?, can u send the link

type in google: cubiccastles.com

then simply press "RECIPES"and it will show you all recipes.

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Recipes updated again. You now get 10 dust from artifacts... and artifact rarity adjusted slightly in mines. (or will be soon) -- qbee bombs now craftable as well as trick dice.
  • what about heal wand recipe
  • Just added the two new recipes! Thanks Kewb
  • roundcastlesroundcastles Member
    edited July 2018

Recipes updated again. You now get 10 dust from artifacts... and artifact rarity adjusted slightly in mines. (or will be soon) -- qbee bombs now craftable as well as trick dice.

why is normal dice worth more(150c) in cubit store than trick dice(50c)?

edit: also i don't know if it's only me but normal dice picture doesn't show up properly on cubic castles crafting recipes page

• Wow thanks Kewberth! You are really awesome and it means a lot you are on top of our complaints. I know we are giving you grey hairs but this game is really important to us :P.
  • Recipes updated again. You now get 10 dust from artifacts... and artifact rarity adjusted slightly in mines. (or will be soon) -- qbee bombs now craftable as well as trick dice.

why is normal dice worth more(150c) in cubit store than trick dice(50c)?

edit: also i don't know if it's only me but normal dice picture doesn't show up properly on cubic castles crafting recipes page

Probably because trick dice explodes and dissapears :P
  • StevilStevil Member
    Here's even more stuff!

a modern extractor, distiller and stove, fiberglass, master book and summoning circle.
    Looks awesome!
  • Recipes updated again. You now get 10 dust from artifacts... and artifact rarity adjusted slightly in mines. (or will be soon) -- qbee bombs now craftable as well as trick dice.

When you said "artifact rarity adjusted slightly in mines" I was hopeful but I haven't seen one since I last posted it in the photo album on June 17th. They got harder to find some many weeks ago. Now I am thinking slightly actually means miniscule.

Thank you though for the increase in dust as this lessens the ouch factor.

Please add deep forests mines in Aspen too as Eden is overpopulated and really hard to get a mine by ourselves.
  • Intimate said:

When you said "artifact rarity adjusted slightly in mines" I was hopeful but I haven't seen one since I last posted it in the photo album on June 17th. They got harder to find some many weeks ago. Now I am thinking slightly actually means miniscule.

Please add deep forests mines in Aspen too as Eden is overpopulated and really hard to get a mine by ourselves.
    Wait,do they only spawn in Eden? That's probably the reason I couldn't find any
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Flooks said:

Intimate said:

They spawn in all overworlds
  • Flooks said:

Intimate said:

Today I did find one deep forest in aspen. It is my guess ONLY but I think when they set the percentage of deep forest mines occurrences in other than eden, they did a typo and set it as 5% but that is just a guess as it is super hard to find them in aspen.
  • More things will become craftable. In general they will be removed from the store because the goal is twofold.. 1 to bring more of the gamey stuff in for free, and 2.. to simplify the store. Now... It may be that certain things could still be in the store for convenience.. maybe bombs. I'll think on that. Course you could also do what I do and always carry a few with you. ( I always carry bombs..there are a few items like that.. bombs, scaffolds etc..)

There is a glitch when crafting fiber rope. It takes 6 fiber to craft 1 rope but the crafting table doesn't retain any left over fiber if you have like 181 fiber, it crafts 30 rope and the extra disappears. I did this twice and lost the extra because I hate doing the math. I am doing the craft all so do I have to craft 1 at a time?
  • Problably i'm a idiot.... buuuuut... what is considered an atefact??. cause i tried whit a lot of stuff and none of them work :P
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited July 2018
    They spawn in all but i find them in pelago mostly, i go to pelago since it has the most forest mines