How to find Crushed Artifact

I just noticed that there were new crafting recipes I decided to make the stuff to my surprise I didn’t quite know how to get some of the items. I don’t know how to get the crushed artifact and the other kind of string. Please help I wanted to make a password sentry.

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    Good luck.

I've been playing for over a year, mine a LOT, and I've only ever found ~6 artifacts total (and I've been regularly looking for them while I mine). It helps to have a pet to find them as pets will tip you off when they are near...however they are extremely rare. Easier to purchase them if you can find people selling them, but they often sell for over 500c depending on the block. Sad too because sentries used to sell for 100c or less previously when they were in the cubit store.

For the fiber, you need thorny vines, which are only found in the Deep Forest mines. Right now, Deep Forest mines are averaging being available about once every 15 forest mines you go into (so about 6-7% of the time you go to a Forest Mine you might get a Deep Forest mine). Again, another rare commodity.
  • b3achy said:

Good luck.

I've been playing for over a year, mine a LOT, and I've only ever found ~6 artifacts total (and I've been regularly looking for them while I mine). It helps to have a pet to find them as pets will tip you off when they are near...however they are extremely rare. Easier to purchase them if you can find people selling them, but they often sell for over 500c depending on the block. Sad too because sentries used to sell for 100c or less previously when they were in the cubit store.

For the fiber, you need thorny vines, which are only found in the Deep Forest mines. Right now, Deep Forest mines are averaging being available about once every 15 forest mines you go into (so about 6-7% of the time you go to a Forest Mine you might get a Deep Forest mine). Again, another rare commodity.

So many sad facts :(
  • I guess I’ll have to mine a lot the next I just wanted to make a password sentry but thanks :D
  • I just checked now, the password sentry is still in the Cubit Store for 150 cubits. Not sure if it'll stay there.

If you add me in-game, I'll be happy to give one to you for free :)
  • where to find an artifact?
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Dizeh said:

where to find an artifact?

They randomly appear in the mines.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    Crafting sentries is not worth it. Artifacts cost about 450c each, and the sentries vary between 40-140c. Also, you get 1 pile of crushed artifact.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    So technically a scam of some sort FOR SOME PEOPLE? or those tings needs to be ultra expensive?
  • hello guys the artifact block is what for example please?
  • Ooof this post is almost a year old
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited May 2019
    Yea and you just necro-posted :)

@Space_fetus
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Ooof this post is almost a year old

He is my friend (Wei Kang) he don't know this.. sorry I will tell him.
    JuIius said:

Crafting sentries is not worth it. Artifacts cost about 450c each, and the sentries vary between 40-140c. Also, you get 1 pile of crushed artifact.

No, it give 10 crushed artifacts.
  • If you go to Tropical mines and use the skycam command and you look through the water. You might see an impuraty at the bottom of a lake, it could be cobble stone, mesa, or plaster. Its just gonna be an impuraty. using this tactic I found 15 artifacts in one day
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

If you go to Tropical mines and use the skycam command and you look through the water. You might see an impuraty at the bottom of a lake, it could be cobble stone, mesa, or plaster. Its just gonna be an impuraty. using this tactic I found 15 artifacts in one day

Please don't bump up old discussions. Closing
This discussion has been closed.