Scam Reports

Comments

• Pick-Da-Block Pay ! Pay Games Its Scam! There i have the screenshoot of the moment.

Owner of scam:W4r1atYT
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2018
    Name Of The Scammer: ^Twitch^

CC Time: Mon Jul 16 04:15:06 2018

Reason: This guy send several hollas that sell clanstone for 7.5k but it was not the clanstone, they were clan blocks

Evidence:

• - The scammer is Esiah Marshmellow
    - he do a Top donation game for an eye patch and i donated and when i winned he told me to tp him so when i tp he said ''here'' then he banned me and he took all the stuff and run away
    - i lossed a spook inna box and 300c
    - 16/07/2018

• Name:go.xd
    Realm name:yobros123
    I didint lose anything but my fellow beings were the victim of scamming
    yobro123 was alt of go.xd so he can scam people from vending scams like he said cat level 49 for 7k in holla but it was level 0 and Depthedweller bought the cat from him when he banned everyone from the realm i left and came later he was trying to take c from the vends from go.xd account and the blocks he had I asked him are u owner
    And he claimed to said he is not owner of yobros123 realm then he accidently took c from vends from go.xd account and i took screenshot of it
    As u can see in first screenshot there is vend machiene near the portal and is last 2 screenshots there is no vend there because he took c from the vends without knowing of me that i took screenshots then later on i met his another alt kewby cubezap_37069 saying me ban me if u can I am speaking in my native language telling him stop scamming people but he refused as always he scammed several Qbees and I want him to get banned and i dunt remember the timing exactly but it was 7th july 5-6pm (pakistan)
    Regards:Night_Wing
  • Name:hmr_sensei
    Realm name: it was room
    He was abusing me in his native language (urdu) and he used some cursed words in english too
    I dont remember time exactly but itvwas 4:11 Pm Tuesday 17th july 2018 (pakistan)
  • Name:hmr_sensei
    Realm name: it was room
    He was abusing me in his native language (urdu) and he used some cursed words in english too
    I dont remember time exactly but itvwas 4:11 Pm Tuesday 17th july 2018 (pakistan)

I know him.
  • Do I need to introduce this guy? He was banned yesterday and guess who is back?

Adik was saying "giveaway" and it was a payaway. Time is on pics and he is not owner it is his alt who owns the realm.
  • @-GreyCoralKing- has been going around making people love him. He is funny, and will make you laugh whenever he wants. He goes around stealing people's hearts, and I'm done with it! He tried to "confess" on the forums, but he needs to give back peoples's hearts NOW. You have no idea how many of them he has stolen either. I'm sick of it. He is a their, and a good one too. Please get people's hearts back. If I send a support ticket, will that work?
  • Dont know realm name.Scammer is CRAZY COOL 2.0
    -They scammed me unicorn._.nugget and draak's clanstone and more!
    -I lost 10,000c worth items ;-;
    ( I LOST MY IMAGE SORRY!)

• @-GreyCoralKing- has been going around making people love him. He is funny, and will make you laugh whenever he wants. He goes around stealing people's hearts, and I'm done with it! He tried to "confess" on the forums, but he needs to give back peoples's hearts NOW. You have no idea how many of them he has stolen either. I'm sick of it. He is a their, and a good one too. Please get people's hearts back. If I send a support ticket, will that work?

How he can steal people’s hearts Scamming,or by using cursed words be more specific <.<
  • I KNOW YOU GUYS DONT EVEN REED THE REPORTS CAUSE SCAMMERS ARE STILL AROUND.. THE SAME SCAMMERS WE REPORT. BUT HERES ANOTHER TWO TRYING TO SCAM WITH DROP GAME HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS PLEASE GIVE ANSWERS TO THIS REPORT ABOUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TOO THIS TWO PERSONS (Sorry about the order of the screenshots)
  • Name: cubifat70
    Cubic Time: Wednesday 18 july, 07:05
    Type of scam: Rental scam, with cat pet under red plaster.
    It was a room but you can go throw cubifat70's Realm at the first portal.
    You have to zoom a bit to see the red plaster under the cat kennel.

• How many times am I going to see this happen before it stops?

This is from chat, awais.7: sell cat lvl 49 for 7k click and hold here to hollawarp

He does this all day long hoping some poor sap will but his lvl 0 cat for 7000c.

Lies, cheats, stealing and deception is making CC a pile of steaming crap.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Intimate said:

How many times am I going to see this happen before it stops?

This is from chat, awais.7: sell cat lvl 49 for 7k click and hold here to hollawarp

He does this all day long hoping some poor sap will but his lvl 0 cat for 7000c.

You can fast forward the process instead of yelling at mods for not doing their job. They try to ban such scammers but maybe this one keeps escaping lol.
    Send a ticket (proof required - just as its required here in scam reports section) and you're good to go. Now if you don't see my message then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • So awais.7 WAS the scammer. Lucaaa is right since he keeps escaping.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Intimate said:

You can fast forward the process instead of yelling at mods for not doing their job. They try to ban such scammers but maybe this one keeps escaping lol.
    Send a ticket (proof required - just as its required here in scam reports section) and you're good to go. Now if you don't see my message then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Awais.7 yobro123 and go.xd are acounts of same guy he use all of these 3 account to scam ppl ik him in real life too
  • Night_WingNight_Wing Member
    edited July 2018
    Mods need to ban awais.7,go.xd,yobro123 all his accounts :/ i mentioned my comment with proofs before
  • lucaaa795 said:

Intimate said:

Awais.7 yobro123 and go.xd are acounts of same guy he use all of these 3 account to scam ppl ik him in real life too
    Maybe this is another of his accounts then, this today in holla,
    FloralProactive: EXE 2k!!!!! --->CLICK HERE<--- click and hold here to hollawarp

The EXE in the vend was actually selling for 20k. Why don't we consider this a scam and be done with it? Lies, cheats, scamming, fraud, deception. Is this CC's legacy, or do we want better?
  • Intimate said:

lucaaa795 said:

Intimate said:

FloralProactive: EXE 2k!!!!! --->CLICK HERE<--- click and hold here to hollawarp

The EXE in the vend was actually selling for 20k. Why don't we consider this a scam and be done with it? Lies, cheats, scamming, fraud, deception. Is this CC's legacy, or do we want better?</p>
    If its country is pakistan in green colour moon and star on it then it means its his acc
  • Intimate said:

lucaaa795 said:

Intimate said:

The EXE in the vend was actually selling for 20k. Why don't we consider this a scam and be done with it? Lies, cheats, scamming, fraud, deception. Is this CC's legacy, or do we want better?</p>
    If its country is pakistan in green colour moon and star on it then it means its his acc
    Here is another just like that, R_PRINCE_R: NOT SCAM!!!!!!!!!EXE 1.5k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! click here to hollawarp

Price in vend was 5000c and he did another holla right away at 500c and price was 8000c in vend. Then after I reported both him and the room, he banned all of us.

BTW the room was his main account and prince was his alt. I forgot to screenshot the room owner in chat.

Ignoring these or putting the blame for a loss on the buyer only adds power to the scammer. OUST them once and for all!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Intimate said:

Intimate said:

lucaaa795 said:

Intimate said:

Here is another just like that, R_PRINCE_R: NOT SCAM!!!!!!!!!EXE 1.5k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! click here to hollawarp

Price in vend was 5000c and he did another holla right away at 500c and price was 8000c in vend. Then after I reported both him and the room, he banned all of us.

BTW the room was his main account and prince was his alt. I forgot to screenshot the room owner in chat.

Ignoring these or putting the blame for a loss on the buyer only adds power to the scammer. OUST them once and for all!
    Already told you how to fast forward the process and get them banned.
  • Intimate said:

Intimate said:

lucaaa795 said:

Intimate said:

Yeh ur right ! <.<
  • he offended me and now my mother does not want to let me play anymore >:(
  • hey guys its me nerf some of you guys now him I was scared today out of 290k am mad and I what my c can some one plz help me the scammer is pretict and am poor now and I need all your guys help
  • SepailSepail Member

hey guys its me nerf some of you guys now him I was scared today out of 290k am mad and I what my c can some one plz help me the scammer is pretict and am poor now and I need all your guys help

What? Didn't understand anything.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018

hey guys its me nerf some of you guys now him I was scared today out of 290k am mad and I what my c can some one plz help me the scammer is pretict and am poor now and I need all your guys help

Hi,
    fill a ticked at
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

tell them as much as possible about what happened
    *they can not promise anything to get your cubits back*
  • hey guys its me nerf some of you guys now him I was scared today out of 290k am mad and I what my c can some one plz help me the scammer is pretict and am poor now and I need all your guys help

So you were SirGalaxon's brother?

he offended me and now my mother does not want to let me play anymore >:(

That's sad. Plus this is scam reports,not swearing reports.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited July 2018
    Person Name jessica_14 swearing and also making a second life bomb game
  • everything is on prints @scorto7

one print with realm, time and owner ( vend in background )

other with a player saying what he are doing
  • everything is on prints @scorto7

one print with realm, time and owner ( vend in background )

other with a player saying what he are doing

Star some mods says 2nd life in bomb games are allowed so ya...
This discussion has been closed.