How many adults play CC?

So, This is an innocent question. I know the rules say we shouldn't give personal information, so I don't want anybody to give me an exact age. Im just curious how many of us are adults. I've been playing CC for a long time and I know that the game is marketed towards kids. But there are still adults playing the game, such as the mods. Im over 18, but younger then 25, and with any game like this, I always feel like everyone I talk to is an 8 year old even if they speak eloquently and are mature. Im just curious. Mods, feel free to let me know if I need to delete this topic since it is slightly iffy on the rules.

Comments

• *raises hands* >.>
  • Imma adult
  • Imma adult

You wish :P
  • Imma adult

You wish :P
    Nah, I am 18
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    If 18 counts then yes I am. But I also have a friend that’s 22.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm an adult but I'm sometimes mistaken for a kid. :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Im 19,do i count as an adult? XD

(And btw, i dont care about age, there are like hundreds of thousands of people that are 19 so whatever)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    When you realize most, not if all you friends in Cubic Castles are older than you..
  • edited July 2018
    It is ok U, you is our baby dragon we love and watch over *pet* *pet*. We do not see you as a child though because you act very mature. I feel you are an equal to me.

Edit: I just had a realization that freaked me out. A majority of the players that have been involved in CC for sometime are becoming adults O_O! Just those few years and BAM LEGAL adults...freaky.
  • I'm an adult but I'm sometimes mistaken for a kid. :P

Well many people thinks Im a girl >_>
  • Woah medi your not a girl! I did not know this :O! Jk Jk hue hue
  • It is ok U, you is our baby dragon we love and watch over *pet* *pet*. We do not see you as a child though because you act very mature. I feel you are an equal to me.

Edit: I just had a realization that freaked me out. A majority of the players that have been involved in CC for sometime are becoming adults O_O! Just those few years and BAM LEGAL adults...freaky.

My heart and soul is offended 0.0
    Just kidding, I understand I will never be the loved dragon, and just that one that everybody walks by and says "(Cue the obnoxious blonde voice, please!) Oh. My. God. If I had that reptile I'd throw it away like my gum." *Spits out gum* "Like, my gum deserves more out of life than that *hacks and gags* THING"

I'm not THE thing, btw. I'm not even worthy of his presence.
  • 17? is that adult? xD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm over 30, and i know many other players who are in my age group.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There are a lot of older players in CC. Some may surprise you.
  • Im only 15 :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018

It is ok U, you is our baby dragon we love and watch over *pet* *pet*. We do not see you as a child though because you act very mature. I feel you are an equal to me.

Yeah, I was 11 when I started. I’m turning 15 in a few months now. :D
  • I'm an adult but I'm sometimes mistaken for a kid. :P

XD
  • An infant
  • I am 16 xD
  • PiousPious Member
    I'll be 18 in less than four days.