camera zoom feature

SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello again, I'm here to suggest adding the ability to zoom out the camera in cc, and why? Because it is a way to see things in small spaces, have you ever been sitting at a hosted game and not being able to comfortably see what was happening because of the view? Or ever wanted to see a build without having to climb up some annoying scaffold? This feature will solve all those problems and more, in many cases eliminating the need for viewing platforms, depending on the size of the build. The way I'm suggesting this works is by either using both fingers on the screen, or somehow implementing it in the camera button, or buttons if u use pc. I think this would make building, hosted games, and big builds easier to see and do, and simply bring the cc camera to its full potential, tell me your thoughts down below!!! :D

Comments

• anyone? lol
  • I hate when I don't get comments so here ya go! I think it's a good idea, and perhaps a double tap on the camera? And then pointing it down zooms in, and pointing up zooms out. Pointing it left and right mean nothing. I'm not entirely sure how PC works, even though my friend used to use it all the time.

Oh and while I'm here, I STILL HAVE LITTLE BUTTONS!!!!! In the settings, I turned on the thing that says it will overlap or something like that yada yada yada, but my screen is still small. I have a 7in RCA Voyager tablet (if y'all really need all that information), and I think it shouldn't be hard to fix. Perhaps I'M doing something wrong, and there's some weird thing you have to do similar to hydro expert perk, and the secret hasn't come to me :)
  • I hate when I don't get comments so here ya go! I think it's a good idea, and perhaps a double tap on the camera? And then pointing it down zooms in, and pointing up zooms out. Pointing it left and right mean nothing. I'm not entirely sure how PC works, even though my friend used to use it all the time.

Oh and while I'm here, I STILL HAVE LITTLE BUTTONS!!!!! In the settings, I turned on the thing that says it will overlap or something like that yada yada yada, but my screen is still small. I have a 7in RCA Voyager tablet (if y'all really need all that information), and I think it shouldn't be hard to fix. Perhaps I'M doing something wrong, and there's some weird thing you have to do similar to hydro expert perk, and the secret hasn't come to me :)

good idea ds!
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited July 2018
    Would be a bummer for maze owners.... If there's a way to disable them in your realm then I'm all in for it.
  • Would be a bummer for maze owners.... If there's a way to disable them in your realm then I'm all in for it.

Very good point motivation, perhaps there can be a block like the ped block? Or even better, a way to disable it in realm settings?
  • Bump!!!
  • In art class, I was taught that when you're looking too closely at something, you may be focused on the details too much, and you can't see if the composition looks good overall. So what I do is I try to move far back to be able to view my build from many different angles.

This feature would help reduce the amount of time I spend walking around my build, deciding if it looks good or not from afar.
  • In art class, I was taught that when you're looking too closely at something, you may be focused on the details too much, and you can't see if the composition looks good overall. So what I do is I try to move far back to be able to view my build from many different angles.

This feature would help reduce the amount of time I spend walking around my build, deciding if it looks good or not from afar.

So true! :D

When drawing by hand, I always stick it to a board (at school) or my fridge (at home) and stand at the back of the room. When drawing by hand I feel like I'm much better, but I can't really bring that into CC, so IbisPaint is the way to go I guess.
  • Let's just use magnifying glass
  • Let's just use magnifying glass

That’s not the point of this thread, zooming out is more of the focus, but zooming in would still be something that would be good to come with the camera zooming