ability to choose currency to pay for items in vends

add the ability to change how players would have to pay for items in vends. cubits or recubes
P L E A S E
also do it for cash registers

Comments

• honestly, why would anyone want to sell something for recubes?
  • Piratax10 said:

honestly, why would anyone want to sell something for recubes?

Shouts I guess..

I have to disagree with this one since this would break the game currency, cubits are everywhere, do not make recubes spread through shops.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018
    I believe the Devs have already said that recubes will never be tradable. It's meant to be a personal currency rewarded for farming (At first they was given for turning in wearable items in the recube bin) :)
  • Siddd said:

I believe the Devs have already said that recubes will never be tradable. It's meant to be a personal currency rewarded for farming (At first they was given for turning in wearable items in the recube bin) :)

^

I even think they said it multiple times...

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited July 2018

Siddd said:

^

I even think they said it multiple times...

Yes, they've said it over and over and over again, countless times to all these suggestions.

Recubes will never be a normal currency and that is final.

Sorry, but nope.
  • Tbh, I don't know how they would include recubes as a public currency. It's harder to get cubits than recubes. and that might affect CC's economy more than now.

Sooo...
    JackFury said:

nope.