Failed To Get Cubits (EDIT)

edited July 2018 in Bug Reports
I BOUGHT 500k CUBITS AND IT SAID "error...reconnecting" and i crashed and i wasted $100 and i got nothing please fix this edit: i don't want to talk about this anymore please close this

Comments

• EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited July 2018
    Contact support with maybe some screenshots or proof of your purchase occuring! =) hope you get your c!

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • ok thx
  • My question is who pays $100 for a video game? I could understand if you accumulated that over years, buying say $15 worth every now and then. But $100 all at once?
  • My question is who pays $100 for a video game? I could understand if you accumulated that over years, buying say $15 worth every now and then. But $100 all at once?

You get more cubits per $ as you go higher. For example, the 20k cubit pack costs 10 dollars, while the 200k cubit pack costs 50 dollars. See the difference? That's why it's more economic to buy the biggest pack you can afford.
    Although I highly doubt that this dude is telling the truth. His attitude says it all. A 12 year old clearly doesn't have that much money in his pocket.

You get more cubits per $ as you go higher. For example, the 20k cubit pack costs 10 dollars, while the 200k cubit pack costs 50 dollars. See the difference? That's why it's more economic to buy the biggest pack you can afford.
    Although I highly doubt that this dude is telling the truth. His attitude says it all. A 12 year old clearly doesn't have that much money in his pocket.
    I've always thought that. But it will be, well it's Christmas, so we can spend $15. Then it's, well now it's my birthday, let's spend $15. That's what I had in my head.

Mums Credit Card

• Seriously... i'm not kidding... this isn't funny at all
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Seriously... i'm not kidding... this isn't funny at all

use this
    Eloquence said:

Contact support with maybe some screenshots or proof of your purchase occuring! =) hope you get your c!

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah as posted above. Contact support with evidence of purchase.
    They'll happily add the cubits to your account.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/open.php
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.