Recubes

So you know how u buy cubits with real money in the cubit store well can you make it a thing where you can buy recubes with real money

Comments

• I dunno. You can't even trade them. So I said yes just to see responses, but I take that back XD.
  • Why would we need to buy Recubes? You get them for free, all it takes is a bit of work. Sorry, but not everything can be gotten when you throw money at it :)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018
    There are shops that sell the recube items. So even though you cannot buy recubes, you can get the items from the recube store with regular cubits. I like that you cannot buy recubes because it gives farmers a good way to earn cubits.
  • There are shops that sell the recube items. So even though you cannot buy recubes, you can get the items from the recube store with regular cubits. I like that you cannot buy recubes because it gives farmers a good way to earn cubits.

What Whimsical wrote, I totally agree with. I CAN see why you'd want to make recubes something that can be purchased but you know, it's quite simple to earn. To earn c, you may end up mining a lot of blocks, or crafting, only then to take a while to sell it. Whereas for recubes, it's just buying a 50c farmers pack, harvesting crops, and selling them at the Co-Ops. Sorry buddy. =)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Farming is the way to get plenty of recubes, so there is no need to purchase them. Prior to this, it was challenging getting recubes as recycling clothing often provided less than one recube per item. Now, it's pretty easy to get recubes and as WhimsicalFirefly mentioned, if you want items that normally cost recubes there are in-game shops that will provide them for cubits.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2018
    JackFury said:

Why would we need to buy Recubes? You get them for free, all it takes is a bit of work. Sorry, but not everything can be gotten when you throw money at it :)

Everything can be bought with cubits. Even recubes disguised as crops. You dont need to work hard if you really want to have a lot of recubes very fast :)
    So basically, your dollars can be spend on recubes. Indirectly of course
    Money -> cubits -> crops -> recubes.
    I am against the main idea though.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

Why would we need to buy Recubes? You get them for free, all it takes is a bit of work. Sorry, but not everything can be gotten when you throw money at it :)

Everything can be bought with cubits. Even recubes disguised as crops. You dont need to work hard if you really want to have a lot of recubes very fast :)
    Good point...you don't even need to farm to get recubes...just buy crops from other players for cubits and sell them for recubes in the co-op.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    How about you do this thing called... working for stuff? Lol it is pretty easy to get recubes. like a lot of people said already, you can buy crops.
  • I'd prefer being able to convert recubes into cubits