I'd Like To Report A Scammer

I would of posted this on the activity section but I fear the length that one is allowed to type possibly constraining my message. It is true I like to report a scammer and that scammer is named GreyCoralKing. Yes me and what crime am I guilty of you may be wondering? For years I have been taking peoples hearts without permission. I know you thought I was an angel, this truth comes as a great shock. Before you cast judgement take into consideration who the real victim is. I am the victim, a victim of being beyond awesome a burden I shoulder every day. Being awesome for me is not a choice, it is a taxing affair that requires me to eat and nap more than the average human being ;(. I frequently get asked what job do I hold and my response is "Being Awesome". Most do not recognize it as a viable career and give no validation to my occupation. This is a thankless job that much is true. Thanks for reading and I look forward to further transactions of the social variety.

P.S-If you think I am full of it, joke is on you! After that icecream sandwich my insides are cleaner than the Sistine Chapel after a week of spring cleaning.

Comments

• Lol why not post it in the scam reports thread :P
    Scammer: GreyCoralKing
    Victim: Friends
    Scammed items: Their hearts
    Time: Waaaay too long.
  • BECAUSE I AM A REBEL AND ABOOSE FORUM ROOLS BY NOT POSTING THINGS IN THE CORECT PLACE AND I USE ALL CAPS AND I USE RUN ON SENTENCES! *puts on slick pair of aviators*.
  • AND DOESN'T USE PUNCTUATION OR CORRECT SPELLING! I liked that. Funny....
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Can confirm. Am victim </3
  • I am confused
  • Bluejay_1 said:

I am confused

You see, Grey is making a joke, as he has stolen our hearts. I'm a victim <3
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Yep, I am a victim of this scam too. You will have my heart forever and ever. <33333
  • I luff you all so much :O:!
  • noentnoent Member
    I never knew you scammed more people i thought i was the only one but sure =O
  • That is part of my scam Noe :O! You is speshal though because I scammed you in a select way. Your heart is in a speshal jar in a speshal place.
  • Cora, it's your love for history that enabled you to scam my heart. It was the first proper conversation we had. Featuring VINTAGE OIL LAMPS. :Q:

But to be honest, I don't regret a thing. ;) You can keep my heart.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2018
    If you want to report someone, please utilize the following disc-----

Thank you for being my friend! C:
  • So, would ye say we need more people liek this in cc?
    Ye'd better sey it
  • i want my heart back... I tried getting it back but they said that they do not retrieve lost items ;(
    My heart is not a toy ;(

Anyways you are free to keep it! Love you
  • noentnoent Member
    If we contact support we can get our hearts back?
  • And that's why your everyones favourite... *pauses* Abnormally Awesome player!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You can always steal my heart grey <3
  • You guys <3 <3 <3!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Can't scam me on what I don't have.
  • I actually put it in scam reports though. Don't worry, though, I said it in our perspective. And I made sure that it would be taken as a joke.
  • Is this what i'm in for? o-o