Is there and nice rich people out there that can help meh?

I need help from somebody who is nice enough to help me and frequently sells super rares ( if that person exists) I’m not understanding how to make profit off super rares, when I buy one thinking I make money it drops. I need somebody to teach me the way please

Comments

• u can find help in adventure mode,in Scammington! XD
  • u can do alt+f4 to see a new mode(XD)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    What kind of super rares are you buying? Usually its the event items or items that are guaranteed to not come back that rise in value.
  • MarenerMarener Member
    edited July 2018
    Yes Ik all that already I just don’t know how people make tons of profit off them. Like I bought a dino for 60k and then people told me it was dropping, 5 minutes later everyone’s offering 45k for it and I ended up selling it for 55k witch is -5k also btw I did artificially make blue wiz hats go from 50-75c to 125-150 Lol I bought like 1000 and it’s hard for me to learn prices, I only know prices of stuff below 10k so I don’t knoe if if buying cheap or not. What’s a good way to learn prices
  • Go around shops and see the average price of them. Then write it down. Or just go to the Cubic Castle Price thread Superxtreme made.
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited July 2018
    I wouldn’t even recommend trying to make cubits this way.

Thanks to the F2P aspect of the game, cubits are completely obtainable through an abundance of free ways (selling resources, free cubits while mining, Rehydrated Cubes, etc.)!

You should really consider picking up mining as a main hobby in-game, as it’s fun, provides a great way to level up, gives you resources that you can later sell, and offers you a chance to meet people interested in the same part of the game as you are!

There are a few downsides, of course, like the cheap prices that many people buy resources for (usually 10/c of the main resources like Stone, Coal, Iron, Rubber, Cotton) but the upsides far outweigh them.

It’s also much better, in my opinion, then jumping from Holla to Holla and asking anyone if they’re selling “cheap rares” which is a phrase I’ve heard of far too much and can become tiring at some point.

But, this is just my recommendation made from 3+ years of playing the game! At the end of the day, you can do whatever you want that keep you happy and interested in CC.
  • I’ve played 4+ years fyi and I mine ALOT (not as much as I build of course) mining and building is a good fun part of the game also I’ll try ur thing mad dog sounds good and aroe maybe we can be friend if we both like mining add me :3
  • AroeAroe Member
    Marener said:

I’ve played 4+ years fyi and I mine ALOT (not as much as I build of course) mining and building is a good fun part of the game also I’ll try ur thing mad dog sounds good and aroe maybe we can be friend if we both like mining add me :3

Sure! I’ll send you a friend request later on after my 4th of July festivities are over! *^^*
  • I’m doing that stuff when it gets dark
  • AroeAroe Member
    Marener said:

I’m doing that stuff when it gets dark

Oh, what do you 4th of July celebrations include?

I myself would do them at night too, but I find that barbecuing and swimming is best taken place during the day, as the evening sun provides a great time to tan and socialize.

However, I will be saving my fireworks and poppers for the night time, as they’re most beautiful against the stars and the dark sky.
  • That’s pretty much what I did
  • Hello Marener I am not rich but I am helpful and can help with prices.
  • I agree with Aroe. Play the game a different way. I have earned well over a million C off of selling resources. Getting rich doesn't happen overnight. Not for anybody. Ripping off people IS the best way (apparently) but I have never taken that route for cubits. It makes me sad seeing people miss out... Anyways, I sell all my resources at common prices based off the community. Some change, some don't. Same with selling clothing. It's all based on the community. Nobody can teach you how to be a better investor. I mean you can learn how to identify future trends and possible economic outcomes, but in this game, prices are constantly changing. Children often determine the prices too, which doesn't help. lol
  • I love mineing and all but it seems like a bad source of c for the effort u put out, like 1 hour of mining would only get like 3-400c
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    All i can say is buy items cheap and sell a little higher. People will buy eventually. Also items from the cubit store that aren't expected to come back rise in price. For example, leather back packs used to be worth 2.5k. Now they are around 2.8k and they will continue rising in price.
  • I don't think selling super rares is the best way to earn cubits, they're super expensive and people will think twice when buying them. I personally like selling items under 4k ( it'll work more effective and also because I'm not rich ;P ). Mining is a good way to start off / do ( Like what Aroe said ) because it'll make you level up and probably more people will think you know the prices because of your level and buy the item ( it sounds ridiculous but it's actually true ). Of course, if you don't wanna mine. You could just buy items that are in slow packs ( wait for a little while after they are release cuz the price is gonna drop ) then buy it and wait. The prices are gonna get higher eventually.