Any ideas for Plants vs zombies? All ideas will be taken as consideration

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited July 2018 in Help Requests
Is it possible to make a functional and proper map of Plants vs zombies or it can only be the map and the rest is roleplay? If it manege to function correctly how can it be done whit switches or how because I now how to do the map but I don't now if I can do it whit the zombies and plants...have any ideas that how can I manege to work one idea it will be instead of zombies it will be spuds and slimes and others animals/monsters in a box but plants any ideas for the plants...every idea I will take it as a consideration :). Have a nice day and help for ideas for the plants :) PS:sorry if I misspelled someting or a part doesn't make sense to you.... :p

Comments

• Are cannons useable with switches yet? All I can think of is a cannon placed inside a giant peashooter :)
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited July 2018
    Txs for the idea i dint tink of the canons yet :P
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Are cannons useable with switches yet? All I can think of is a cannon placed inside a giant peashooter :)

Cannons are not usable with switches. I have an idea though. Since spudbugs can activate switches, you can use outline blocks that hold rooms of spudbugs and there can be one room with a timed system to let the spudbugs out of the other rooms using the outline blocks. Idk if cannons can kill spudbugs though. Wish you luck with your game :)
  • Cannons can’t kill spuds
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited July 2018
    Txs for the suggestions I right now I'm doing planing the map do you guys have any suggestions how big it cold be the realm/room? Like 40x40 or someting like that (this is a random number that I Thoth) I still wonder how will the plants could work zombies I have them under control but plants... I have a idea for the Cherie bomb it will be pulse bombs I don't now I'm just giving random ideas I don't now how could it work but the progress is going up, now I need to now how big the realm/room needs to be :) (apart the plants)
    PS:I will leave a option if the players like to be the zombie team or the plants team :) so people have fun in both ways.f forget the how big the realm needs to be.EDITED: I found the perfect amaunt (how big) it's was like 33x33 or someting like that but still I need to now how to do the plants:(
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Should I make another disscution call "how do I do functional plants for plants vs zombies?" I will create as a game in CC? Or only this one is ok?
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    (disscution)