JackFury's Personalized Qbee Pictures (NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ATM)

1234568»

Comments

• JackFury said:
    I love it! Worth every penny :D Thank you so much!
  • Ok, I'm going to be without internet up until Sunday, so I won't post pictures until then. However, I don't need internet to draw, so expect several posts on Sunday ^^
  • its not sunday anymore <3 XD jk

ok jack, I rlly love ur art :D
  • Whew, I got back a little later than I originally planned, but here we go! I finished 4 requests over the weekend, though only 2 are posted on here. Recently, my art has been getting more detailed than before, so my pictures take longer. I hope they're worth the wait! If not, remember that you can always private message me on here if you want something changed or fixed in your picture!

@Quackers

@Capt. Capi (not sure if this tag worked, hopefully you see this)

• I meant orange and red.... But I can edit it.... thanks so much! Every cubits was worth it.
  • I meant orange and red.... But I can edit it.... thanks so much! Every cubits was worth it.

Actually, it is orange, I just used a shade that had too much yellow in it by accident. Whoops!
  • Thank you so much :D
  • JackFury said:

@Sir. Duck

Pow!
  • To @JackFury

Hello Jack! I wanted to request a big Cubic castles art project for you to do!

Qbees:

(me) Dohness (700c)
    Anguishire (250c)
    *CrazyHuman* (250c)
    ^June^ (250c)
    Jawad (250c)

Plus Background (300c) so the total of my request is 2k. (2000c)

Clothing:
    Dohness

Blue Baseball Cap
    Heart Glasses
    Blue backpack
    Red Wuvva shirt
    Farmer Jeans
    Black Umbrella
    ———
    *CrazyHuman*

Tricorn Hat
    Executioner Mask
    Suit Jacket
    Dark Angels
    Black Skirt
    Black pants
    Fox tail
    Wuvva Umbrella
    ———
    Anguishire

Redwood Cap
    Executioner Mask
    Ugly Christmas Sweater
    Dark Angels
    Imp Tail
    Santa Pants
    ‘Take My Flower’
    ———
    Jawad

Flamenco Hat
    Executioner Mask
    Suit Jacket
    Red Valentine Wings
    Black Pants
    Fox Tail
    ———
    ^June^

Bunny Top Hat
    Suit Jacket
    Pink Tutu
    Cupid Wings
    Punny Pjs (so with bunny tail)
    Wuvva Umbrella
    ———
    So the picture is:
    The sky is dark blue and all of us are sitting on a wood stool around a campfire.
    I’m at the End (on the left)
    Anguishire is next to me
    Jawad is next to Anguishire
    ^June^ is next to Jawad
    *CrazyHuman* is next to ^June^ at the end (on the Right)

So I’m taking out a token from Anguishire’s pocket and the token is shiny and I’m looking shocked (happy). Also my Black Umbrella is on the side of my legs when I’m sitting down.

Whilst Anguishire is looking at Jawad telling him a joke (smirky face) with his flower on his hand.

Jawad is laughing at what Anguishire has said, holding the balloon and the string laying on his leg.

Then ^June^ is giggling to what *CrazyHuman* is telling her. Her legs are crossed and she is holding the handle of her Wuvva Umbrella (closed) and on the floor.

Finally *CrazyHuman* is covering ^June^’s ears as she whispers into it. *CrazyHuman*’s wuvva Umbrella is lying on the floor (closed).

That’s all I have for you I really hope you will be able to do this! Love your art and I hope we’ll keep in touch later on!
    THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

From @Dohness
  • Dohness said:

To @JackFury

Qbees:

(me) Dohness (700c)
    Anguishire (250c)
    *CrazyHuman* (250c)
    ^June^ (250c)
    Jawad (250c)

Clothing:
    Dohness

Blue Baseball Cap
    Heart Glasses
    Blue backpack
    Red Wuvva shirt
    Farmer Jeans
    Black Umbrella
    ———
    *CrazyHuman*

Tricorn Hat
    Executioner Mask
    Suit Jacket
    Dark Angels
    Black Skirt
    Black pants
    Fox tail
    Wuvva Umbrella
    ———
    Anguishire

Redwood Cap
    Executioner Mask
    Ugly Christmas Sweater
    Dark Angels
    Imp Tail
    Santa Pants
    ‘Take My Flower’
    ———
    Jawad

Flamenco Hat
    Executioner Mask
    Suit Jacket
    Red Valentine Wings
    Black Pants
    Fox Tail
    ———
    ^June^

Bunny Top Hat
    Suit Jacket
    Pink Tutu
    Cupid Wings
    Wuvva Umbrella
    ———
    So the picture is:
    The sky is dark blue and all of us are sitting on a wood stool around a campfire.
    Anguishire is next to me
    ^June^ is next to Jawad

So I’m taking out a token from Anguishire’s pocket and the token is shiny and I’m looking shocked (happy). Also my Black Umbrella is on the side of my legs when I’m sitting down.

Whilst Anguishire is looking at Jawad telling him a joke (smirky face) with his flower on his hand.

Jawad is laughing at what Anguishire has said, holding the balloon and the string laying on his leg.

Then ^June^ is giggling to what *CrazyHuman* is telling her. Her legs are crossed and she is holding the handle of her Wuvva Umbrella (closed) and on the floor.

Finally *CrazyHuman* is covering ^June^’s ears as she whispers into it. *CrazyHuman*’s wuvva Umbrella is lying on the floor (closed).

That’s all I have for you I really hope you will be able to do this! Love your art and I hope we’ll keep in touch later on!
    THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

From @Dohness

He's not accepting requests atm
  • Dohness said:

To @JackFury

Qbees:

(me) Dohness (700c)
    Anguishire (250c)
    *CrazyHuman* (250c)
    ^June^ (250c)
    Jawad (250c)

Clothing:
    Dohness

Blue Baseball Cap
    Heart Glasses
    Blue backpack
    Red Wuvva shirt
    Farmer Jeans
    Black Umbrella
    ———
    *CrazyHuman*

Tricorn Hat
    Executioner Mask
    Suit Jacket
    Dark Angels
    Black Skirt
    Black pants
    Fox tail
    Wuvva Umbrella
    ———
    Anguishire

Redwood Cap
    Executioner Mask
    Ugly Christmas Sweater
    Dark Angels
    Imp Tail
    Santa Pants
    ‘Take My Flower’
    ———
    Jawad

Flamenco Hat
    Executioner Mask
    Suit Jacket
    Red Valentine Wings
    Black Pants
    Fox Tail
    ———
    ^June^

Bunny Top Hat
    Suit Jacket
    Pink Tutu
    Cupid Wings
    Wuvva Umbrella
    ———
    So the picture is:
    Anguishire is next to me
    ^June^ is next to Jawad

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

From @Dohness

Jack says you can only add 2 additional qbees to each picture tho
  • Just a Reserved. ik hes Not Requesting atm, but i can wait For this any time

So My Qbee's Outfit is:
    White Tophat [Easter]
    Nerd Glasses
    Beard
    White Tuxedo/Suit jacket
    White pants with Black shoes.
    Jester Cane

Background is a Village Fountain with some (Medieval) Houses at the Back, My Arms are Stretched out, its Like Welcoming Someone.
  • Bedivere said:

Just a Reserved. ik hes Not Requesting atm, but i can wait For this any time

So My Qbee's Outfit is:
    White Tophat [Easter]
    Nerd Glasses
    Beard
    White Tuxedo/Suit jacket
    White pants with Black shoes.
    Jester Cane

Background is a Village Fountain with some (Medieval) Houses at the Back, My Arms are Stretched out, its Like Welcoming Someone.

Sorry, there are no reservations. I'm not taking requests means I'm not taking requests, sorry ^-^
    I'm just too busy irl atm to draw.
  • Where ma picsssss? =D
  • I need one when ever you are free.. A Qbee with a snowman pet (level 5)
    Outfit:
    EXE mask
    Flamenco Hat
    Suit Jacket
    Santa Pants
    Fox tail
    Red green scarf
    Balloon
    Pose : In mid air, like about to land, the hand holding the balloon should be higher
    Pet: Snowman (should have a parachute{only if it looks good.. I am not sure} if it costs more I will pay 25c extra for he parachute as if it was an additional pet...
    Background : Simple white
    According to me it sums up to 725
    I will pay it when u reply to this message
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Chief12 said:

I need one when ever you are free.. A Qbee with a snowman pet (level 5)
    Outfit:
    EXE mask
    Flamenco Hat
    Suit Jacket
    Santa Pants
    Fox tail
    Red green scarf
    Balloon
    Pose : In mid air, like about to land, the hand holding the balloon should be higher
    Pet: Snowman (should have a parachute{only if it looks good.. I am not sure} if it costs more I will pay 25c extra for he parachute as if it was an additional pet...
    Background : Simple white
    According to me it sums up to 725
    I will pay it when u reply to this message

You should really read the title of the topic..... if you did you would know he is not taking any request at the moment. It was also said 2 comments above you.

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited August 2018
    Ok, I'm gonna ask to have this closed until future notice. People can't read, so I continue to get orders, or I get comments from people bragging about how their kindergarten-level squiggles are "better artwork than mine". And I'm not saying I have the highest quality art ever, but that is just straight up rude to brag on another person's art thread about your own work, what your skill level is.
    This is not a permanent close, but I have a lot of things to do in real life right now. School is starting again, and I'm trying to get a job that can work around my schedule. Not an easy task. I'm just burnt out on Cubic Castles and artwork for it in general.
    I'll be back in a bit, but for now I have other priorities :)
    So, I need @Space_fetus , @scorto7 , or @Professional Killer to close this. When I need it opened again for business, I will pm one of you guys. Thank you all for your business and encouragement of my work; I just need a little break.
    Ciao.
This discussion has been closed.