Giveaway 500K Worth of items on October Or November

m.maakinm.maakin Member
edited July 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Its Decided The Items i should give
are the pack from halloween..
or just halloween stuffs.
and i will add random stuffs
it will be a maze game..
but there will be a ticket to enter u will need to pay 100c...
its a maze parkour.. it will be held on october 1st thanks!

Comments

• It was really sad to see you go, charles, and I mean it.

I got a Fools Cap from your last giveaway, but that doesn't fill the emotional hole in my heart.

I can just say that I wish you the best of luck.
  • i really want tree costume since i first day play cc :c
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2018
    may i have any level cat kennel :3 cats are my all life ,i want luvmobile too but i m poor i wish i can use santa sled trade it xd
    *Innocent eyes* :<
  • I don't like begging, and won't beg. I'll get what I'll get xD
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018

I don't like begging, and won't beg. I'll get what I'll get xD

Same here. That would need me to show up though, and I could possibly be busy with my life. So we'll see. I have always loved the idea of giveaways, because one person must feel so great to give away (hence the name, if some of you just figured that out. Jk) a ton of things to grateful people. I hope I get something, but honestly if I get a beany I will cherish it forever. That being said a hopper has been a CC dream. Even if I can't make it, on behalf of Cubic Castles I thank you and other people like yourself for doing things like this.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    I don’t understand o.o

Get what you get and don't throw a fit
    And agree with ya.
  • I would need switch packs ( receivers , Levers and Outline blocks ) and all Grass.
    Any amount thank you!
  • I always wanted a pumpkin pet or a wuvva pet...shame I can never make profit to get it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Dirt or Sand Please!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Are you having orders for you to spend the 500k on? If so, I would like 50k grass, 50k tropical grass, 150k dirt,(I'm doing serious leveling up, and it takes like 25k per lvl, soo...) 50k mountain. ( if the blocks aren't available, even a little helps) Thanks!
  • I would really want 2 dragons lvl 40 but sadly I can’t afford sigh
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited July 2018
    What is this? Can I join it?
  • edited July 2018
    Tricooooorns!
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018
    I think he's doing a giveaway for everyone to join, not just specific items for specific people. So if that clears everything up, stop asking for items for yourselves, it's selfish. He is just ASKING for item recommendations for a giveaway that EVERYONE can join.
    Ragean said:

Cowboy hats
    Lots of cowboy hats.
    And give them to me.

Read the above statement, please.

. _ .
  • I think he's doing a giveaway for everyone to join, not just specific items for specific people. So if that clears everything up, stop asking for items for yourselves, it's selfish. He is just ASKING for item recommendations for a giveaway that EVERYONE can join.

Thank you XD. I've been reading these comments dying, so at the same time, HEY! I was reading these!
  • Cowboy hats
    Lots of cowboy hats.
    And give them to me.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Sorry lol I must have misread the discussion. I think you should spend the 500k on items that are around 5-20k, no Easter umbrellas, because only one person would get it, and there goes 300k+
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would do a combination of realms, special event hats (about 10k max each), and maybe also if you have some money left some minigames or so

I guess that will make the people the happiest
  • I think he's doing a giveaway for everyone to join, not just specific items for specific people. So if that clears everything up, stop asking for items for yourselves, it's selfish. He is just ASKING for item recommendations for a giveaway that EVERYONE can join.

Ragean said:

Cowboy hats
    Lots of cowboy hats.
    And give them to me.

Read the above statement, please.

. _ .
    How about everyone get a cat >3
  • m.maakinm.maakin Member
    edited July 2018
    BUMP. BUMP
    GO GUYS...
    ILL GIVE U ANYTHING AS LONG
    AS EVERYONE GETS IT..

Uhh im confused:

If your giving stuff we want then i wunt 10k Tropic grass

But if your not, Give ppl like Cats or dogs

I will prize dispenser with random prizes there will be super rares there like headless and ghost and stuffs.

• 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited July 2018
    Uhh im confused:

I'll go get nothing MUAHAHAHAHHA
  • ghosts are cewl
  • Ok then
    m.maakin said:

BUMP. BUMP
    GO GUYS...
    ILL GIVE U ANYTHING AS LONG
    AS EVERYONE GETS IT..

Uhh im confused:

I will prize dispenser with random prizes there will be super rares there like headless and ghost and stuffs.

Ok then... do we get a random item or a chosen item?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I still just want sand and dirt.
  • I don't know what this is about but I really need vends, prize dispenser, a pet, and clothes though, I actually accept anything hehe
  • ZerikZerik Member
    I want Ram or Halo
  • Zerik said:

I want Ram or Halo

Did you, like, NOT READ?

He wants suggestions so that EVERYONE can join this giveaway, not seperate items for specific people. He just wants suggestions, stop being so selfish by recommending such expensive items for yourself.

Ram is more than 500k, if you didn't know that.

Halo is like 170-180k

That is around 2/5 of the funds that this guy has, which is sad that you even suggested the RAM in the first place.
  • STOP BEING GREEDY T_T I THINK IM GONNA BE LATE ON GIVING U STUFFS I THINK I CAN ONLY GIVE ON NOVEMBER I GOT BAN THOUGH -_- :3
    ill try my best to do it on october