Flash Nuke , Spectator Bumper , Map (SUGGESTION)

MedicationsMedications Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Flash Nuke

I realized that when making public building some people or very less people use the Flash Bumper because people would sometimes spam the blocks and make the room messy.

So I suggest a Flash Nuke, so basicaly, it will make all of the built blocks during the free build time destroyed. Blocks placed would not be back in the inventory again

One Place of the nuke then a 10 second timer will be ticking. Then boom, all of the built blocks during the start of the flash bumper activation will be remove, just like the 25 min vanish.

Spectator Bumper

This thing popped out in my head when I made a roleplay months ago.. This would make Roleplays viewing easy or Let other qbees watch a game match in a distance.

My Idea is that, after you bumped the bumper you would see different names of people in the realm, like the whisper or trade UI, after you choose it, your screen would go in the other player screen. You would see ONLY the screen play of it.

Map

It could be an Item or a bumper:
But I prefer it as a bumper so that everyone can use it when the owner wants to.

You can See the realm map on your top right whenever you put the Map item on top of your Inventory, or the owner enables it when bumped.

- map moves whenever you move
- can be used to show your build view
- A Map Blocker can be used to prevent the use of Maps
- good in playing large adventure maps
- there should be a different map mark for the owner so you can easily tell where he / she is (optional)

Map Tweak
* Only Your Mark
* You and Your Friends
* Everyone in the Realm

- The map should have a minimize button.

Comments

• +100000 I love this idea, the spectator bumper is a must have :DDDDD
  • +1. Interesting idea :)
  • +100000000000000000000000000 :D
  • Ooo! Very nice idea! Love it! +1 :D
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    nice +1
  • GIMME!!! +1
  • Until this is in the game (which it better be btw), if the spot does not need to move, place a ladder with lava. Die while climbing the ladder. This may take a few tries. You will understand. Fyi, I was informed of this glitch in Porto's Vacation, and so that's how I took this picture.
  • +1
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    +1
  • +1 as well
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    We do not need to be "spying" on others, imo.
    The flash destruction would be a good idea, but I would have it as all blocks are mineable, but no building.
  • We do not need to be "spying" on others, imo.
    The flash destruction would be a good idea, but I would have it as all blocks are mineable, but no building.

You do not understand this concept at all, the owner is the one who owns the realm, therefore any spectating in a realm is up to the owner, and does not constitute spying, this feature is for games that people like to spectate.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited July 2018

We do not need to be "spying" on others, imo.

Give me an example of what could the spec bump do with " Spying " @SilverDash
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Is it really your business what somebody is whispering, or trading? I think not.
  • Is it really your business what somebody is whispering, or trading? I think not.

if there were a "spectate mode" you wouldnt be able to see the person's whispers or trades...
  • Is it really your business what somebody is whispering, or trading? I think not.

Lol, that’s not what spectate mode does, it moves your camera no matter where you are to spectate a particular player in the realm
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

Is it really your business what somebody is whispering, or trading? I think not.

Lol, that’s not what spectate mode does, it moves your camera no matter where you are to spectate a particular player in the realm
    Go read the discussion again, then look at your comment, my comment, and then rethink...
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018

Go read the discussion again, then look at your comment, my comment, and then rethink...
    his explanation isn't clear but i think he meant to say the feature would work like choosing who to whisper or /trade >_>
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Well, ok then. I guess I will back out of this discussion. I am just against the idea in the first place.

Ahhh No, I already did and ik what he’s trying to say lil man :)

OooH, It seems to be a misunderstanding.... @SilverDash

Im talking about this

And this

OooH, It seems to be a misunderstanding.... @SilverDash

Im talking about this

And this

exactly
  • +1 on spectating (although then again there is something called ping lag).

poor silverdash didn't get it.

smh
  • Bump, changed the flash destructer bumper into a nuke (for some reason).

@SirKewberth Any thoughts?
  • Bump
    -Pasted the Map Suggestion
  • Flash nuke-I guess its useful? +1
    Spectator-yes.yes.yes +143451
    Map-I only think this is useful for seeing where other people are(also you couldnt see players that have hidden their name and players that are specating)
  • +1m for all!