Discord Logo Contest!

edited July 2018 in Off-Topic
I'm bored! Like seriously, I haven't been on in Cubic Castles for about a year, and I've nothing better to do, so may as well, CONTEST!.

Rules:

Must have a square resolution, (512x512, 1600x1600, etc etc)
    Must be made of 2 or more colors,
    Must have some sort of pattern or design,
    It should be in a circle that has the color of discord's dark gray
    The 2 colors should be on the outside, providing a background of the sort.
    And lastly, the theme is: Natural/Intergalactic!
Example for what is needed besides the theme:

Comments

• What should the logo look like
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

What should the logo look like

I was thinking that earlier but didn't have time to comment. What he said. You can't ask us to make a logo when we have no idea what we supposed to draw.
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

I was thinking that earlier but didn't have time to comment. What he said. You can't ask us to make a logo when we have no idea what we supposed to draw.
    Sorry I wasn't specific enough. You just need to draw the discord logo somewhat intricately and has to be of a square resolution. That, and it must keep the same shape of it, so please no drawing derpy ones. But if you were to add things to the logo while still keeping the same shape as a base, then you're fine.
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

Sorry I wasn't specific enough. You just need to draw the discord logo somewhat intricately and has to be of a square resolution. That, and it must keep the same shape of it, so please no drawing derpy ones. But if you were to add things to the logo while still keeping the same shape as a base, then you're fine.
    Yeah but, you already said that. There has to be some sort of theme. Is it your name? Do you want it to have to do with Cubic Castles?
  • edited July 2018

'Sir.Fox' said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

Yeah but, you already said that. There has to be some sort of theme. Is it your name? Do you want it to have to do with Cubic Castles?
    Oh, fine fine. No and no. It just needs to have 2 or more colors and some sort of pattern or design. It also must contain those 2 or more colors as the background, and have the discord gray as the middle ground I guess you could say in a circular shape.

Edit: I changed the rules a bit, made it WAY more specific.
  • bump bump bump! :D (sorry for the multipost, just wanting to get this to other peeps)
  • No need on bumping! I'm here to save the day. I understand now.
  • I would help but I need specifics: What is it for. Do you have any ideas for what it could look like? I mostly would need to know what it's for to know what color scheme and things to put on/around it. Maybe you could pm me some more information so I know what I should make :D
  • Also guys, if you need more reference, here's 2, and btw, I should've mentioned this before, but you can go outside of the logo itself, as the 2nd one did.
  • Is there a prize?
  • Is there a prize?

I would have a prize, but I haven't played CC in about a year, so sorry, but there is not. D: