Full guide to obtaining free cubits

2»

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Many ways to earn :)
  • MrFaniMrFani Member
    I always set my goal to mine mountain boulders and sand
  • U can become rich from diamond mining. Because its 100c for 10 bombs and u can least 3 diamond from one bomb and its ten c for each diamond so u get at least 200c profit.
  • Dis discussion be long
  • This is awesome for new players :)
  • i haven't been playing cubic castles for very long, but when i check my account today i realized all my stuff including my cubits were gone what has been happening to this game??????
  • So far I’ve earned 30k from tap joy
  • If you have not noticed, Tapjoy offers support the developers already.
  • This is a very useful guide! Another way is farming. A lot of people have small farms but they sell there extra crops, my advice on that whatever extra you get put back into the farm. once you have atleast 750 crops you can make so much profit from a week you can make over 3k a week or more. (MAKE SURE YOU STILL HAVE SEEDS FOR FARM10
  • UPC2017 said:

This is a very useful guide! Another way is farming. A lot of people have small farms but they sell there extra crops, my advice on that whatever extra you get put back into the farm. once you have atleast 750 crops you can make so much profit from a week you can make over 3k a week or more. (MAKE SURE YOU STILL HAVE SEEDS FOR FARM10

I did talk about farming in the guide, but it was the old style.

Some information here are outdated, so I decided to give this good ol' thread an update:
    +Added farming and vending machines
    +Added CC's Facebook in "Official Events"
    +Re-arranged the guide and clean it up to make it neater
    +Fixed grammar errors
    +Added farming in "EXAMPLE" - The extra income now raises to 2350c

Further note for EXAMPLE: 450c is the amount of cubits you can get from the most basic farm, and of course you absolutely should upgrade your farm (Better soils, more soils, better crops,...) to raise your own income.
  • Will you actually lose 1 cubit?
  • Will you actually lose 1 cubit?

Look again
    Poll said:

Vote or you'll lose -1 cubit!

• CD87 said:

Will you actually lose 1 cubit?

Look again
    Poll said:

Vote or you'll lose -1 cubit!

I already voted anyway
  • everyday a noob (sometimes even a high level - with higher level than myself) comes begging for cubits and items... today, one told me that he lost his account and had to start over... I told him to go to the mines... he didnt like it! :P
  • i make like 30k a month xD
  • math 0.0
This discussion has been closed.