Im wrong ?

Hello, I'm here again, I the Spanish guy :) Today I come to report mm an '' error '' or I am wrong. The thing is that several days ago rehidrate a green cube and the result was a Blue Shaman Mask, and I saw the truth in the wiki of the cc and in the list of objects that could give I did not see it, maybe that list is an example * but I really did not understand well so if you could clarify the situation I would appreciate it :)

Comments

• WuffyWuffy Member
    The wiki is outdated
  • The cc wiki is actually run by trusted wiki editors
    Basically people who passed with a short resume
    Wiki is not dat accurate
  • Yes. Some items need some more information. We're (I'm speaking by the name of the wiki editors) currently updating it as much as we can. As it has been let away for some time, there're a lot of things to change / add.

Anyways, thank you for this, i'll make my way through this and correct these pages. By the way, Rehydrated cubes are kinda a pain to edit for us since we don't know all the items they can drop but an approximation. But still, thank you for this!
  • b3achyb3achy Member

Yes. Some items need some more information. We're (I'm speaking by the name of the wiki editors) currently updating it as much as we can. As it has been let away for some time, there're a lot of things to change / add.

Anyways, thank you for this, i'll make my way through this and correct these pages. By the way, Rehydrated cubes are kinda a pain to edit for us since we don't know all the items they can drop but an approximation. But still, thank you for this!

GDog had a good video on Blue/Green cubes that should provide a majority of the drops for those two colors as he rehydrated over a 100 of each. That should help with updating the list...

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    b3achy said:

Yes. Some items need some more information. We're (I'm speaking by the name of the wiki editors) currently updating it as much as we can. As it has been let away for some time, there're a lot of things to change / add.

GDog had a good video on Blue/Green cubes that should provide a majority of the drops for those two colors as he rehydrated over a 100 of each. That should help with updating the list...

I've already seen it and created a thread about that by the way ^^ But still, noone knows if there're not any missing items in this video =P