WHEN SPANISH VERSION ?

Hello my name is Brayan and today I come to recommend that you put the game in Spanish as this attracts more users of this language, and for some it is difficult to understand the game because those who do not know almost Spanish do not understand and leave so porfa Put it in Spanish, it does not have to be right now but think about that idea, Thanks By: BrayanGamer416

Comments

• i do agree they should translate the game for other languages...
    BUT i think, they should focus on the languages with more players first.
  • +1 if only Settings and menu etc. but for whole game? nah .-.
  • lucaaa795 said:

When despacito 2 really comes out.

XD
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Piratax10 said:

i do agree they should translate the game for other languages...

What?! Not sure which languages would have more players other than Chinese, which would be pretty difficult to translate the game into because it's such a different type of language with the characters.

Spanish actually ranks higher than English for Native speakers. English has more if you include native speakers AND those who use English as a second language. Per babble.com, the top three languages (as of 2016) are: 1) Chinese (1.2 billion native); 2) Spanish (400 million native); and then 3) English (360 million native; over 500 million if native + second language). So it seems like Spanish would be a smart next language to translate the game into, when they are ready to translate the game.
  • b3achy said:

Piratax10 said:

What?! Not sure which languages would have more players other than Chinese, which would be pretty difficult to translate the game into because it's such a different type of language with the characters.

Spanish actually ranks higher than English for Native speakers. English has more if you include native speakers AND those who use English as a second language. Per babble.com, the top three languages (as of 2016) are: 1) Chinese (1.2 billion native); 2) Spanish (400 million native); and then 3) English (360 million native; over 500 million if native + second language). So it seems like Spanish would be a smart next language to translate the game into, when they are ready to translate the game.
    I believe they were referring to people in the game, rather than people in general. There would be a significant difference. Personally, I see most people from Brazil and Philippines (not counting US and Canada).
  • b3achyb3achy Member

b3achy said:

Piratax10 said:

I believe they were referring to people in the game, rather than people in general. There would be a significant difference. Personally, I see most people from Brazil and Philippines (not counting US and Canada).
    I see what you are saying about current players; however, if people are already in the game, then they can understand enough English to play, even if they speak another language as their native language. If you are trying to market a game to a large number of people that currently don't use your game, the smartest marketing strategy would be to translate it into the languages most used globally first to gain new players that may not understand English at all...not to the ones already playing your game.

(BTW, English IS an official language of the Philippines in addition to Tagalog/Filipino).
  • b3achy said:

b3achy said:

Piratax10 said:

I see what you are saying about current players; however, if people are already in the game, then they can understand enough English to play, even if they speak another language as their native language. If you are trying to market a game to a large number of people that currently don't use your game, the smartest marketing strategy would be to translate it into the languages most used globally first to gain new players that may not understand English at all...not to the ones already playing your game.

(BTW, English IS an official language of the Philippines in addition to Tagalog/Filipino).
    But if you don't have ads or anything to advertise the game at all, you should try to make the players don't quit, and translating the game to the languages with most players might help, and trust me, the time i spend to help people with recipes and quests..

Btw, portuguese is the 6th most spoken language in the world
  • b3achy said:

b3achy said:

Piratax10 said:

I could agree with that.
  • Sadly,the admins don't know spanish (unless they do).
  • Sadly,the admins don't know spanish (unless they do).

trusted players should translate the game, but idk how
  • but there’s still the the room for new players from cubic mom in the learning center. A very good summary for the beginning.
    Besides, I also think if they‘d add a language that most people would speak it wouldn’t be easy to implement. because if you only speak Spanish and they add this language as mentioned above, a new player still couldn’t understand most things in the game as all players speak mainly English.
    Also they also have to add spanish to all the signs, people wrote and that would be very very complicated.
    But I’m not referring only to Spanish i mean any language they‘d add
  • Maybe they could hire players with different languages.
  • barbara_w said:

but there’s still the the room for new players from cubic mom in the learning center. A very good summary for the beginning.
    Besides, I also think if they‘d add a language that most people would speak it wouldn’t be easy to implement. because if you only speak Spanish and they add this language as mentioned above, a new player still couldn’t understand most things in the game as all players speak mainly English.
    Also they also have to add spanish to all the signs, people wrote and that would be very very complicated.

Yes, but it's possible..., or just add spanish lenguage in menu, so mach english people but too spanish people :3

• barbara_w said:

but there’s still the the room for new players from cubic mom in the learning center. A very good summary for the beginning.

Yes, but it's possible..., or just add spanish lenguage in menu, so mach english people but too spanish people :3

if spanish should be added, portuguese and other languages should too, and for this to happen, we would need trust-able players to translate the game to their own language, but to find trust-able people is no easy task, maybe in a distant future this feature shall be implemented.
  • Piratax10 said:

barbara_w said:

if spanish should be added, portuguese and other languages should too, and for this to happen, we would need trust-able players to translate the game to their own language, but to find trust-able people is no easy task, maybe in a distant future this feature shall be implemented.
    #GoogleTranslate

I'm just kidding. It gets the job done, but in a terrible way. Half the time, Google Translate doesn't understand what grammar is.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1