I made my own pants!

I highly doubt fan made item submissions even make it to the game or if they're even considered at all, but I was really bored so I decided to make my own pants, for no reason. I based them off of the camo pants and the similarities aren't too hard to see.

I'd love to get some constructive criticism on what I should get better on and what was already good, like 2 Stars and a Wish.
Thanks!
-Spooky

Small side note: I was unsure to post this in "Player Events & Creations" or "General Chat" but I decided to stick with General Chat for various reasons. I will gladly move it to Player Events & Creations if that fits more, since I recon more art people would go there and give more constructive criticism. Thanks for understanding.
Also my first CC Forum post.

Comments

• Kinda just a golden version of camo pants. But they look actually good! Like for a Mr. Gold outfit ^^
  • Kinda just a golden version of camo pants. But they look actually good! Like for a Mr. Gold outfit ^^

Thanks! I think they'd work good with like a yellow/gold outfit too, maybe with UV Glasses or something similar.

Thanks! I think they'd work good with like a yellow/gold outfit too, maybe with UV Glasses or something similar.
    Or maybe make a golden suit jacket with a golden top hat?

Or maybe make a golden suit jacket with a golden top hat?
    That'd be a good combination too. :D
  • Amd maybe the gold outfits could have a shine to them, like how gold blocks do just as a little detail
  • CreepuB said:

Amd maybe the gold outfits could have a shine to them, like how gold blocks do just as a little detail

I agree and maybe a green dollar sign scarf?
  • It looks sick! I think a blue/red camo version should be added too.
  • Nice! How do you call your brand
  • This looks great! Now we need Scrooge McDuck to wear it.