Fan Fiction: Scammed

Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
edited August 2018 in Community
Scammed:
One day there was a player. A VERY good player. A VERY good player who got bullied all the time. And it goes on and on-and on-He recently saw a holla saying,''SELLING LEVEL 49 RAM FOR 30K! OMG SO CHEAP!'' He quickly rushed to the store to make sure no one was crowding the cash register. For some strange reason,nobody was here. And that nobody was nobody but the VERY good player (who's name is JillBill by the way) and the seller.

He quickly rushed to the register,just in case and there he was. He was at the cash register all by himself with the seller. The seller wanted JillBill to give him 101m and a krampus. JillBill said, ''I don't have a krampus plus I only have 100m and a halo to give you.'' The seller agreed and he gave in the level 49 ram and without the fella noticing,he secretly switched the item into a dirt block. JillBill accidently tapped yes quickly,he was so excited and he checked his pockets. Then something truly terrible happened... HE WAS SCAMMED! JillBill was so shocked and was crying so bad. Then he looked at the seller,who was the scammer. He grinned as he watched JillBill cry so hard. Then a few moments later,he banned him...

JillBill was so angry that he couldn't keep his cool any longer. He shouted that the seller was a scammer. He also told them that he scammed his 100m cubits and his halo. Nobody believed him and walked away. One stranger came to him and said,''If he scammed you,prove it!'' Some other person came to him and said,''WHAT A LIE! OBVIOUSLY THAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!''

Now JillBill was desperate. How was he going to teach that ''scumbag'' (as he called him) a lesson? He had an idea. He would go to the forums and say that the seller scammed him. He done that but nobody replied. No replies except for a mod's one. It said,''Go to the scam reports. Anyways,closed.'' JillBill agreed and went there. He typed in everything except for the proof so how was the seller going to get banned? Then the seller replied to him and said,''Stop lying about me all the time!'' Then a moderator said,''Are you sure he was lying?'' The seller said yes and the mod was about to ban him but...Someone saved his life. And that someone said,''He did scam him! I was watching secretly! Here is proof!'' Then after that,the seller was so shocked that he had to admit he done it.

The moderator banned the seller forever and nobody will ever see him EVER AGAIN. JillBill now lived a happy life after all that!
The End!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

gdog x redeagle is still the absolute best cc fanfiction

yaoi
    ❤️
  • lucaaa795 said:

Space x Ed is a great one as well
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    Yeah, I want a link to all of these fanfics!
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    Too precious to be shared =3
  • My favorite is Space x Hinter
  • HeartRateHeartRate Member
    edited July 2018
    There are lots of fanfics nowadays, I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just happy to see that people are willing to share their stories with us. Or maybe cuz I actually like reading ._. , it inspire me.

Edit: Btw good story >.>
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited July 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    Can't see it, doesn't exist.
    Gdog x Redeagle is up on some weird fanfiction website.. Google up and you're good to go however..
    disclaimer: it might not be suitable for some audiences.
    It isn't suitable for some audiences? Well that doesn't match the Cubic Castles feel to it.
  • You know interesting I don't recall any recent fanfictions at all lately, there used to be a lot more quite a long while back, I think I'm maybe stepping on old forum territory even.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    Gdog x Redeagle is up on some weird fanfiction website.. Google up and you're good to go however..
    It isn't suitable for some audiences? Well that doesn't match the Cubic Castles feel to it.
    ?????
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    ?????
    What I mean by that is it doesn't match the CC feel to it since it's for older people.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    ?????
    What I mean by that is it doesn't match the CC feel to it since it's for older people.
    This game isn't exclusively for kids only. In fact, you have to be at least 13+ or have a parent or guardian if you are not. Just because CC is identified as a kid's game, it doesn't mean adults can't have fun too. (Although there are limitations of course).
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    ?????
    Relationships, actually it fits the CC norm much more than it should.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

give me a link
    ?????
    This game isn't exclusively for kids only. In fact, you have to be at least 13+ or have a parent or guardian if you are not. Just because CC is identified as a kid's game, it doesn't mean adults can't have fun too. (Although there are limitations of course).
    I didn't mean adults can't have fun. What do you mean?
  • Bump!